• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official D/P Recent Happenings Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to chain Bronzor again today, to avenge my previous chain that broke due to an edge Shiny patch.
I got up to 40, and after hours of futile radar-resetting I go and break it by accidentally running into a bad grass patch.
Guess i'll have to go for it once more:p

I made another trade too, I got a Shiny Electrike and a Shiny Skitty, both with a cool, and 'befittting' nickname^______^

Aesir22

I got up to 40, and after hours of futile radar-resetting I go and break it by accidentally running into a bad grass patch.

again?
where is your luck? ;)

Pearl:
still walking around Iron Island...
trying to find the exit...
then im going to defeat the E4 again

Amonitas

Just started trying to search for a relaxed Bronzor and it was the first one I fount! :p

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
first ever random shiny encounter, adamant staravia!

anyway aesir22, can you go any higher than 999:59?

Aesir22

first ever random shiny encounter, adamant staravia!

anyway aesir22, can you go any higher than 999:59?

congrats with encountering that staravia!
no...the game time is not going higher then 999:59

Pearl:
Went to the Underground
Buried many spheres…
Got a charmander doll

And found these items:
1x Sun Stone
4x water stone
2x moon stone
3x leaf stone
4x ever stone
5x hard stone
2x smooth rock
1x icy rock
4x green shard
4x red shard
2x blue shard
1x yellow shard
1x rare bone
1x root fossil
1x helix fossil
1x spooky plate

Lunar

Lost my game. No joke, it's been gone for two months now. Finally decided to give up and get a new one, so now I'm back to two badges. The worst part is I lost a huge amount of rare Pokemon I'm going to have trouble getting again. Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, Palkia, and Deoxys are all going to be a complete pain along with the legendary birds and beasts. Luckily I never caught the Regi or Legends in my Emerald game, and I'm pretty sure I've got an Eon ticket somewhere to get back Latios and Latias. Jirachi just means I have to restart a copy of Sapphire as I still have that disk.

Strongly considering pulling out the Gameshark for this one. Losing all my highly trained competitive Pokemon just sucks, though I could pull their stats off of PBR. Likely though, I'll just suck it up and hit GTS. It'll be a while before I'm back to where I was anyway.

Vycksta

^ I feel so sorry on you. I'd be gutted if I lost any of my games, especially Emerald. I have worked on damn hard on that game.

On topic, still EV training my Drifbilm. Cursed work.

EmeraldPhoenix

Shiny Hunter
Ran around and spread Pokerus to my new shinies...Johto Starters and Pichu.

Aesir22

Pearl:
Chaining Sneasel at Lake Acuity

The first sneasel chain broke by a stupid psyduck…at 38…
No shiny

2nd chain is at 8 now
edit: it broke at 9..

Last edited:

Sparkle

Wishes do come true!
Hmmm,lets see: (Pokemon Pearl)

I have been training my Wi-Fi Team(Look at Trainer Card)and I am currently on my Slowking.I have trained my Salamence,Weavile and Rotom.I can't be assed to EV train them though.=S

Also I have been trying to chain Porgon but it broke at 42.X____X

Apart from that nothing else really.

Oh!I usually battle my Lengendary Pokemon against the Elite Four so I get more money.I make them hold Luck Incenses and so.Moneys!=)

And thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.