• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

OJG

r u not entertained
Also, what does it matter if moves like sheer cold or seismic toss are physical/special? o_0

Things like Static would affect Seismic Toss.

Not done much, trying to train my Umbreon at Rt. 211 but Meditite keep killing it :/ strongest move is Return but it doesn't 1HKO anything!

Team:
Kadabra level 35
Graveler level 35
Umbreon level 26
Electabuzz level 35
Geodude slave

I'm only using Gary Oak pokemon, i'm obviously missing loads. Now I need a flyer and a surfer, so if anyone can give me a Doduo or Spearow egg and a Squirtle or Horsea egg i'd be eternally grateful :p

Aesir22

Pearl:
Hatched some Tropius eggs, still no shiny. Fished for a shiny Wailmer/wailord, also no luck. But got 4 new shinies today.
Started a Solrock chain. On the 3th try it reached 40.
Resetted the radar and after 2 shinies I decided to go on with the chain. The chain broke at 66 with 4 shinies in total.

1) Bashful, likes to relax, levitate
2) Bashful, Thoroughly cunning, Levitate
3) Bold, Sturdy body, Levitate
4) Gentle, Likes to thrash about, levitate

Shiny Solrock appears

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
Last night I discovered the wonderful world of wifi thanks to my new router. <3
Since I was sick today I've stayed home and just checked GTS every couple of minutes. I traded off a couple of Pokemon and got an Aipom, Gliscor, Riolu, and an Eevee to train.

Also traded off a shiny Magneton for a Lopunny for the dex.

Klozo

The Voyager
Tonight, I went to water my berries, beat the league for some money, then noticed it was after midnight already, so I went to check the swarm - it was Corsola, so I went to route 230, started looking for it. I got ahold of one, headed out, then got jumped by a Golduck. "Nothing special", I thought while the battle was "unshadowing", and then BOOM! Shiny sound. Caught it, as my tenth shiny in Diamond :D

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
I haven't done much today. I started out doing most of the day to day things (berry master, checked swarms, got the ribbon, etc). I've decided to try and get a new Infernape for my team. The one I have now is good, but it's only got 21's in speed and attack w/ a Naive nature. I'm trying to get one that knows thunder punch instead of stone edge just because it opens up alot more of super effectives. I'm also trying to decide on my moveset for my Physical Dialaga (in game only).

flygon54

i did do some things today
-Trained my yanma to lvl 38 to get hypnosis, then evolved him to a yanmega!
-Caught a Qwilfish, which i am planning on breeding to get a good one for my competitive team

Aesir22

Diamond:
Did several SRs for the shiny Cresselia.
Started to SR for a shiny Spiritomb.

Pearl:
Fished at route 223.
Hatched several tropius eggs. Chaining random pokemon while hatching the eggs.
Currently chaining bibarel

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
Emerald (for migrating): I went out and spent around 2-3 hours searching for an Adamant Ditto with no luck (I got a few modest w/ some good IV's). Migrated the modest and a few other pokemon for my dex over to my Diamond.
Diamond: I went out and traded to get the Adamant Ditto so now I'm going to go and start breeding my Monferno so that I can get and Adamant Chimchar w/ Thunder Punch. I'm leveling up a Sneasel right now to use when I start to chain shines (for False Swipe).

Well, I've restarted one of my Diamond files since it'd probably the last time before Platinum. I had a random urge to use a Salamence, Bastiodon, and a Tropius. So I bred the three in my main Diamond and transfered the eggs (right before they would hatch) to this Diamond Game. I just beat my rival (named Jun since I didn't know what to name him :/) and I'm now battling random trainers.

Team:
Guardian (Sheildon ♂) Lv. 7
Aria (Bagon ♀) Lv. 7
Aegis (Tropius ♂) Lv. 7

Meh, I just used the first nickname that popped into my head. I plan on using a Floatzel, a Honchkrow, and a Rapidash.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Pearl (Main game) - Ev training a really awesome Electrike, i'm just about done.Next i shall be testing him out on my team to see how it works.

Diamond (second game) - Not playing this game at the moment, i played through it again a couple of weeks ago for a Heatran, who i ev trained,traded to pearl and now use from time to time.

Diamond (Main): Released over three boxes full of pokemon that were taking up space on my Ranch. Also withdrew a lot of pokemon for the GTS since I might be able to get on tomorrow. I'm going to level up my Weavile so that I can use it for chaining.

Diamond (New Game): Sent Aria, Aegis, and Guardian to my main Diamond game to level up since they were taking forever. Swepted Roark with a Growth + Energy Ball from Aegis when they got back. Blah Blah Blah beat Mars with Aegis and Guardian, caught a female Buizel (named Zera) and a female Murkrow (named Myra). Got the Exp. Share and swepted the Eterna Gym with Myra (but used Aegis for Gardenia's Roserade). Now I'm getting ready for the Galactic Building.

Team:

Lv. 20 Guardian (Shieldon )
Lv. 16 Zera (Buizel )
Lv. 19 Myra (Murkrow )
Lv. 21 Aegis (Tropius )
Lv. 19 Aria (Bagon )

I didn't know what to nickname my Buizel and Murkrow x.x

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Pearl Scramble Challenge: Just got past Iron island. Going to level my team to lv 40 and then take on the gym,

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
So I hatched about 12 Yanma eggs to finally get my Modest Yanma. I was happy. It had speed boost and it said It likes to run lets hope its IVs for speed are awsome. Now I am ev training that Yanma in the Mansion thing

Dragom master Tryce

Pearl: Just managed to get myself a dusknoir. YAY. Currently useing ziggy(my zigzagoon) to search for kings rock with pickup.
Diamond:Just evolved my prinplup and my staravia to empoleon and staraptor. My vespiquen has nearly learnt attack order. My buneary is refusing to be happy, so I can't evolve it into a lopunny.

guizaum

Teh Golduck Freak
....*cries*

Okay,so i had my pretty team,training for Dialga and Cyrus,but....

I was using my R4DS(a DS card that plays downloaded games.It's not a cheating device and it's NOT illegal.).So i was renaming the game folders when i took out the .nds from them.The result: only two games in my R4.I freaked out,and quickly inserted the Micro SD card on the Pen Drive Adaptor.I put back the .nds on them,but the saves were deleted...

R.I.P TEAM

Golduck
Infernape
Roserade
Abomasnow
Lucario
Mr. Mime

And:

R.I.P Ranger Manaphy egg....

*mourns,cries and says:Why!Don't die!Take me instead!!No,cruel life...*

Okay,so i restarted my Diamond and picked Turtwig.I did the usual Pokemon boring stuff,got Parcel,Running Shoes,Journal and the Pokeballs.

Caught a Shinx and started training.I'm planning to get this team:

-Torterra
-Luxray
-Honchkrow
-Gastrodon
-Wormadam(Anyone knows where to get a trash cloak Burmy?)/Kricketune
-Rapidash/Garchomp/Rampardos

Current team:

-Shinx lvl 6
-Turtwig lvl 8

Saberu

^ catch a regular burmy and have it battle in the Jubilife TV station. Switch it out of battle or have it faint. After the battle ends, you'll have a trash cloak burmy.

I spent a while hatching mudkip eggs, trying to find a quiet female for my battle tower doubles team. She hatched sooner than I had expected. She didn't get perfect special defense, but I'm still going to use her.

I finished EV-training my mudkip, a future mixpert. I'm now leveling her up below cycling road. It'll be a long time before she learns hydro pump. >_<
;258;

Diamond (Main): Tried chaining for shinies... and failed epically. The highest I managed to get to was a chain of 24 Nidoran♀... I traded some pokemon over the GTS. I plan on trying again with chaining (I really want a Shiny Tauros!!!)

Diamond (Other file): Meh... nothing.

guizaum

Teh Golduck Freak
Thanks Saberu,but i think i'm going to get myself a Steelix.Yeah,that's set up,when i reach Iron Isle i will spend my time to catch a Steelix.(obviously with Riley,Healing FTW!!)

Okay,so i beat the first gym(Turtwig pwnd with Razor leaf on Cranidos and Luxio swept Geodude and Onix with Bite.)Now in front of the galactic Building

Team:

Turtwig lvl 17(1 lvl left!!)
Luxio lvl 17

adamantursaring

Im so flipping happy!

Caught my first shiny and a Sassy Golduck..

Just one question why does it have a red star by it and why is its pokedex number red and the others are black?

Cosmar

< Aww.
@ adamantursaring: That's because it's Shiny. Don't worry, it's normal~

Main Pearl: Trained my Flygon, Glaceon, and Honchkrow to Level 70. Have also been planting Kelpsy, Hondew, and Tamato Berries since I'll need them once I transfer my XD/eventually Colosseum Pokémon...

Might take a break from training Pokémon so I can breed stuff as trade fodder... *needs Shards and Heart Scales*

Other Pearl: Nothing...Although if I start trading again, I'll need to use this for going on Wi-Fi (I don't use my main game for trading).

Status
Not open for further replies.