• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

guizaum

Teh Golduck Freak
So,i'm halfway through Eterna Forest,and before i entered it,i caught my new member:

Team

;388; Grotle lvl 19

;404; Luxio lvl 20

;422; Shellos lvl 14

Cheryl killed the three Murkrows i found....DARN EGG BOMB!

Main Diamond: I'm still trying to Radar some shinies. I got to a chain of 20 Nidorina's before I went out of range. I started to my swarm, Farfetch'd, but I got bored and shut the game off.

Polarix

n___n
I've restarted my Pearl and I'm using AR to get the pokes for my team.

So far I have:
Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig
Murkrow
----
----

I need two more. Thinking of Gible/Bagon. And another.

Polarix

n___n
Oh, I never knew.

Let me rephrase it then:

'I am getting the pokemon for my team.'

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
Currently taking my first shot at the E4 with my new team.
Bastiodon - lvl. 45
Empoleon - lvl. 48
Gabite - lvl. 44
Palkia - lvl. 48
Masmagius - lvl. 47
Starraptor - lvl. 46

Gabite's got my exp share so I'm hoping the 4 levels to Garchomp can go quick.

I had a bittersweet experience on my Pearl last week. The sweet: I found a shiny Starly! w00t and all that, right? Wrong. The bitter: It was in the Great Marsh T.T... I almost had it! The Safari Ball shook once, twice, three times, then BOOM! It fled.
Once I get WFC on my DS, the first Pokemon I'm looking for is a shiny female Lv. 24 Starly...
.:E4 Jahu:.
;259;: Looks like I may have some competition for favorite soon...But I'm not worried, as long as I have Jacko on my side! *holds up butcher knife*
*PDI reference!*

guizaum

Teh Golduck Freak
I leveled everyone but Shellos to lvl 21 and got to challenge Gardenia.I lost once,then on the second try i owned Cherubi and Turtwig with Luxio's Bite,then he fell to Roserade's Grass Knot.Grotle nearly won,but was taken out by Poison Stings,Grass Knots and Parahaxes(Damn Stun Spore!).Then i thinked:Oh i'm sooooo not gonna lose again!Shellos was sent out.First it used Grass Knot.I was nearly dieing.She got a Mud Bomb in her face.Accuracy lowered.Mud Bomb missed and Stun Spore missed too.Mud Bomb and Stun Spore hit next turn.Then i kept healing,Mud Bombing and taking Grass Knots until my lvl 18 Shellos won against a lvl 22 Roserade.Huzzah!Next my Shellos owned the Galactic Building.Jupiter's Zubat got owned by Luxio(Not risking taking a Giga Drain)and Shellos pwnd Skuntank with Mud Bomb.Got past Cycling Road and Mt. Coronet.Beat rival at Hearthome.Now trying to find a Damned Murkrow(Edit:found one).Also nicknamed my team

TEAM PWNZORS

;388; Bruteroot lvl 28

;404; BioShock lvl 28

;422; Metal Slug lvl 28(LOL game references)

;198; Harry Crow lvl 28 (FINNALY!!!Lost tower FTW)(I know,lame nickname)

;400; Bibaslave lvl 17

Last edited:

Saberu

There are whole threads about hacking, y'know. It's just not as obvious as it could be.

I'm training a... a... shaymin. :redface: [trampled by anti-hackers]

I plan to have it on my team.

I told myself that if I use this shaymin, it must be caught legitimately, EV-trained legitimately, and leveled to 100 without rare candies. If I use it in wi-fi battles, I must inform my opponent of its origin. (Of course, I'd do that anyway.) It doesn't have perfect IVs in anything...

This is going to take a while. =/ It'll be worth it, though.

A lucky egg would really make this easier. [goes in search of chansey]

Last edited:

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Pearl - I have bred,raised and ev trained a Lanturn and Manectric over the weekend their ev's are awesome (iv battles are brilliant, it's just trying to find one).I'm now thinking of maybe raising either a Honckrow or a misdreavous.

Diamond - I'm yet again thinking of starting a new game.

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
Well, I'm pretty mad right now. I've recently tried chaining to get my first shiny (only one before was Garados in G/S/C, but that doesn't count). So I was chaining Shinx in the route right under Jubilife and I'm at around 33. BAM!! Shiny patch appears. I walk slowly making sure to avoid the other 3 patches (it was in the 4 section). I did have repels in use, but my Pikachu was level 20. 1 step before I got to the patch, a battle starts, and Mesprit appears. I was so mad. I didn't even save the game, seeing as I'd have that 33 in my number 1 spot, laughing at me. I also am raising a new Infernape that knows Thunder Punch instead of Stone Edge. Currently Monferno at level 38 that is being raised to get Flare Blitz (already EVed).

Saberu

I found someone to give me a lucky egg. Now I'm constantly fighting the elite four, trying to level shaymin to 100.

She's level 80 now. It's taking a long time. >.< I shouldn't complain, though. Other, more "legitimate" trainers have a worse time than I do. (Starting from getting a shaymin in the first place.)

After I'm done with shaymin, I'm going to try finding a hasty/naive ditto. Yes, I have a chimchar breeding plan. Once I find a chimchar, that is. :p

;492;

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
Remainder of this week I'll be breeding Hoenn starters and Piplup. Someone at school once to trade me for Jotho starters. And I'm going to try and get my gligar to evolve into Gliscor. I'll also probably breed more Eevee and try to get Espeon and Umbreon early as I can. I'll also be breeding Vulpix and try to get one that knows Flare Blitz and I'll teach it energy ball probably. I might try faint attack as well.

I'm starting to give up on my quest for chaining shinies. I got to 32 with Beldum, but it broke thanks to Dugtrio. I probably gave my leg a bruise from me beating my anger into it x.x

I'm going to stop now and go back to playing my restarted diamond file.

Cosmar

< Aww.
Main Pearl: Grew some more EV-reducing Berries, so I currently have (approx.) 50 of each EV-reducing Berry. My Glaceon, Flygon, and Honchkrow are Level 95, so it won't take long for them to reach Level 100.

I'll be getting a Mewtwo from my copy of FireRed soon, and maybe some Pokémon from XD. Still need to nickname them, though...

Might breed a Phione, so once I finish Colo I'll have a complete set of Legendaries (barring Cresselia, since I really dislike it). And yes, Phione is Legendary, no matter how weird that sounds.

Last edited:

Upa

Pink Floyd Never Die
Finished Breeding my box of Aipom. Trying to train my team to the 40s before challenging Crasher Wake. Tought lv. 4 Starly Fly and Defog. Evolved Bidoof the HM Slave. Bred Grass Knot Chimchars.

Aesir22

Diamond:
Did some SRs for shiny cresselia en spiritomb.
Went underground, found a lot of evo-stones, 1 claw fossil and a zap plate and insect plate. Sold several items. Fished for staryu's and caught 11 in 20 minutes..all holding Stardust.

Da_Raichu_lova

I finished EV training my first Pokemon :p and I just found out that you can remember forgotten moves which comes in handy.

For some reason, I hatched over 30 Bagon eggs for no apparent reason. I've accepted the fact that I have little chance of finding a Shiny Bagon, and I already EV trained a Salamence... Meh. I plan on getting more money for repels before chaining again.

Status
Not open for further replies.