• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokroad

Hot Drops
Pearl

Started to get out with Elliot again.
I now have a lvl 21 Monferno and a lvl 21 Wartortle who lacks the rules.

Caught a timid male Burmy, who I maybe will keep in my team.

Currently just training for Gardenia.

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
I have just finished EVing my Lucario (Special sweeper) and I"m currently raising him up to finish getting his moveset completed. Also, check out his IV's (they were checked using PBR's lv. 50 rule so their one of the 2 in each spot): 4-5/30-31/13-14/24-25/28-29/30-31 (HP/A/D/SA/SD/S). I'm also considering going to the Trophy Gardens and chaining Porygon since they're there today and tommorow.
EDIT: Just finished leveling up Lucario for it's moveset. Currently @ lv. 47. Just checked the swarm today, Skitty, but seeing as I've still got 4 left from the last time, I'm going to just ignore it and hope for something better tommorow (hopefully Far-fetch'd since that's the first thing I tried to chain ever, but didn't get one).

Last edited:

jpp1974

Well, not a HUGE amount's been happening in my Diamond for a while...until today.

If there's ever anything to praise these forums for it's the trades I did today, all found through here.

Earlier a pretty awesomely IV'd Groudon. Just the start...

In the space of ten minutes (about ten minutes ago) I got a shiny Suicune, left Wifi, checked my email here, went back into Wifi and got a Darkrai.

My Pokedex is getting so so close to completion!

Aesir22

diamond:
Went underground, found several fossils, shards, plates and other items.
Did some SRs for shiny Cresselia and Spiritomb

Pearl:
Did several wifi trades. Hatched more Tropius eggs and went underground. Fished for shiny pokemon, but no luck. Going to chain random pokemon now.

Blazing Charmander

Due to completing my Diamond recently, i've basically began to do all of the post-Elite 4 things, i.e. unlock the National Dex and travel to Battle Island.

Today, I was inspired to create a new team - a semi-competitive one if you will. By this I mean that I want to create a team that I can use in the in-game Battle Tower, without taking the training too seriously. I may just EV train them, but i'm not even going to take the credibility (UU, BL, OU or any of that jazz) of my Pokemon or their IV's etc into consideration. I just want to assemble a team in my image, of who I like.

Other than that, I also aim to journey around the Island and catch a load of new Pokemon.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
Today I continue to Ev my Yanma(Sp.Atk) and Growlithe(Atk).They'll evolve soon,
Yanma just have to learn both Hypnosis and Ancient power before evolving,still have 8 levels to go....And Growlithe have to learn Reversal(lv25).
Also I stopped by the GTS while training,and got some pretty good pokemon,including a lv2 modest yanmega.

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
Yesterday I started and finished EVing my Modest Lucario. It evolved at level 4 (I used Vitamins to get a jump start on training). It's currently at level 57. I'm in the battle tower now trying to get some more BP to get more power items. I'm battling Palmer. I've taken out Dragonite and Rhyperodon (sp?). Milotic's causing trouble though.
EDIT: I just beat him (had to go somewhere for a while). I OHKOed his first 2 (Dragonite and Rhyperodon), which got me going pretty fast. Then there was Milotic. Lucario used Aura Sphere, Milotic OHKO's it. Infernape comes out and uses Thunder Punch and paralyzes. Milotic w/ Hydro Pump to OHKO. Then it was down to my Dusknoir versus his Milotic. It came down to him getting KOed from struggle (his own). His Milotic know Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis, and Recover. I had Night Shade, EQ, Protect, and Pain Split. Obviously, it was a drawn out fight. Luckily, I had the ability pressure.

Last edited:

burninator59

Transfered Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Swellow, Absol, and Wailmer over from Ruby.
Brought the Regi's to Snow Temple to awaken him. Used a Swellow with 1 Hp and Endeavor to get him down to 1, then sent out Oddish hoping he would use Confuse Ray instead of an attack. Eventually had to change the time to nighttime so i could catch it with dusk balls easier, but I ended up cathcing it with an Ultra Ball anyway.

Diagura!

Pokemon Diamond

I started Pokemon Diamond today,
I picked the monkey pokemon, Chimchar along with me and nicknamed it "Hikozaru". ;390;
I got my journals, etc and headed out to Jublilife City.
Along the way i got chimchar to lvl 10 and got 5 pokeballs.

-Currently Battling the 2 trainers at the pokemon school.
-Got my watch.
-Deciding on what pokemon to catch.

-------------
Diamond Team :
-Chimchar (Hikozaru)
-
-
-
-
-

encas

Come to me...
As I type this, I just finished up some preparations to chain some Rhyhorn. I decided to level up my EV-trained shiny Delcatty to level 56 so I can chain the Rhyhorn with her, but there are some level 56 Pokemon there, so I need to train her up just a twee higher now.

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
I got tons of entries added to my pokedex this week. S0 I'm not really raising a team.
which makes my pokedex 436 Seen Obtained: 401 Sinnoh pokedex: 135
My play time has reached 300 hours now at 307:40 and I hatched over 200 eggs.

I decided to count up the regions.
Kanto: I have 25 left to go to complete this region
Jotho: I have 26 left to go to complete this region
Hoenn: I have 19 left to go to complete this region
Sinnoh: I have 22 left to go to complete this region

So close and Yet so far it seems.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
Chimlord evolved into Infernape and is on lv. 68 right now. I went to through the Elite4 with him to get his picture in the Hall of Fame.

I made a little change of plans regarding my next breeding project. I'm gonna postpone the project with the fire Pokmeon I have to trade for and I've chose another Pokemon instead. The next breeding project is actually inspired by the latest Naruto Shippuden episodes (which I cant stop whatching, even though I never really liked Naruto)

Currently on route 230, trying to catch the egg-move parent for the next project.

DialgaMan

Only Porygon 2 and Porygon Z and Celebi and Mew and Mewtwo left for my dex to be complete :D and shaymin but he/she isn't legal yet :eek: untill hmm 2 feb I think ?

Cosmar

< Aww.
Main Pearl: EV'd my Colosseum Suicune and raised her to Level 81. I might challenge the Battle Tower again (once Suicune reaches Level 100), or I might train some more Pokémon. I really want to train a Dusknoir, a Blaziken and maybe an Espeon for some reason, so I'll probably do that.

I hope I still have that Mismagius...

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
Well, I just lost in the battle tower. 22 battles straight. I forgot to teach my Duskinor a more to replace EQ (the only attacks are EQ and Night Shade) which caused me to lose because I couldn't KO a Staraptor. I tried chaining Eevee today, but I quickly gave that up because it would break at low numbers like 10. Now I'm considering EVing a Glaceon.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
Today I:
-Ev trained Yanmega to lv40 while chaining Girafarigs.
-Had an Iv battle with my friend.
-Went underground and found many items.
-Went to GTS and got a hacked Aerodactyl

Blazing Charmander

I continued to ponder about a team I could use in the Battle Tower, and came to the conclusion that my first team member would be Pikachu. Initially, I taught my Pikachu that was caught in Backlot's Garden, Hidden Power, in order to breed onto the offspring Pichu. However, I soon regretted this as I wanted one with HP Ice, but there was no success.

So i've bred a few Pichu with no Egg moves, and after a short while, I hatched a Quirky female with IV's of 30 in Special Attack and Special Defence. This is a bonus, as I mentioned previously that I don't care much for IVs lol. But anyway, i've began EV training her in Speed, while thinking about what the rest of my team will be.

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
I got manaphy off GTS under search and traded a Dialaga for it that I got from GTS since I had my own from Diamond. I guess I might breed it eventually. I had the pokedex entry before I got manaphy off of GTS and I got Phione pokedex entry. Also had an online battle lost purposely. I used Sableye- level 12 and SPiritomb- level 1. Which wasn't defintly going to win against a level 51 Lucario. And it was my first online battle. It had something todo with foresight.

mew801

Today:

I Evolved my Chansey into Blissey :D And I tried to catch a shiny Drifloon on Friday, but with no success. :( Currently training pokes in pokemon league.

Status
Not open for further replies.