• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

encas

Come to me...
Trying to hatch one last Seedot egg at the moment. I just got a very good Seedot (Timid nature, with Energy Ball, Nasty Plot, and 19+ IVs all around, including at least a 24 in Speed and a 31 in Special Attack). I've got my fingers crossed that this last egg is a shiny!

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Just breeded my PokeTopia Magnortar to get Magby, traind it up to LV. 30 for Magmar... That puts my Pokedex up to.... SEEN: 464 OBTAINED: 461...i can smell 3 stars on my trainer card...

Decieded to EV train the Shiny Porygon im about to get(over trade) so i have been looking online for EV training guides... And struggling to learn, but I want to learn, so Im continuing to try...

Aesir22

Diamond:
Did some trades and migrated pokemon from emerald. Did several SRs for shiny Spiritomb. Found several fossils and other junk in the underground.

Pearl:
Planted several berries at route 209, 210 and solaceon town. So while hatching tropius eggs im growing berries. Planted Micle, Occa, Belue, liechi, Salac, Starf, Custap and Passho berries.

smartie

Ooh! Here is the recent happening thread! I evolved lots of poke's for my dex:
Snover->Abomasnow
Corphish->(how is it's evolution called :O)
Shelgon->Salamence
Eevee->Vaporeon
Burmy->Wormadon
Burmy->Mothim
and much more!

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
Right now I'm trying to get a brave nature Rampardos that I'm going to EV for the double battle in the battle tower. I'm planning on making a trick room team since his speed is going to be really low. Still contemplating a moveset,but I've got a good general idea. Also about to go back to the BT to beat Palmer again so I'll have enough BP to get 2 more power items.

adamantursaring

Well started breeding for a female Riolu to Breed with Hitmonlee for BlazeKick and Brick Break. Looking for a Jolly/Adamant one.
Used PokeRadar to chain again for shinies... No luck.
EV'd my Milotic. Correction finished EVing my Milotic.

Dabottle

AKA Ados.
Ok so sometime soon I'm going to go back to finishing my Kanto Dex and breeding some Pokemon for Platinum.
All I need is Omastar for The Kanto Dex. (Not including Mew)
I have to train Meditite up to level 37 so I can get Fire Punch and Thunder Punch for My Platinum Chimchar.
Then I finish My Ruby Monotype sp I can get Sceptile and the Treecko line. I then Restart for Mudkip and I am nearly finished the Hoenn dex then. (Not Including Deoxys). I have a bit of Homework though so this will probably take a few days.
I am still waiting for a Snubbull Swarm and I'm about to Get Gligar via Emerald inserted.

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
Well, yesterday I got bored so I started to raise some pokemon on my team just because I didn't have any raised over 70 (except for my migrated Dusknoir). I battled my friend on Wi-Fi and completly obliterated him. I traded off my last 2 shiny Skitty's that I saved for trading for a Shiny Golem and an Almnia Darkrai (appears to be legit). My swarm today is Zigzagoon so I plan on starting a chain later on tonight so that I can work on it tommorow when I have time. I'm also looking for an EV Spread for my Slow Rampardos that I'm going to use w/ trick room.
EDIT: I've started my Zigzagoon chain, and it's currently at 25. I plan to get to 40 tommorow when I have time.
EDIT2: Chain broke at 38 by a random Starley. No patterns, just a random break. I saw a shiny patch @35, but it was in a corner which would have had little chance of continuing had I walked in. Now I wish I had.

Last edited:

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Well, right now I'm training a male Misdreavus that I recently hatched. I need a Duskull that knows Pain Split for my team that's in the works.

I already have a Cross Chopping Croagunk, a Wishing Eevee, and a Tri-Attacking Togepi. After Duskull's done I'll only need Trapinch and Nosepass.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
Well today I went to the Battle Tower,got to rank 2 in wifi battle room with my new team of shinies,Glaceon,Salamence,and Heatran.After that my went training with my Yanmega,raised it to lv45.I'm currently chaining for a shiny Skarmory,but no luck so far.

Aesir22

Diamond:
Migrated several pokemon holding items from emerald.
Traded some pokemon between pearl and diamond.
Went underground and found 2 skull fossils and some other stuff.

Pearl:
Walked around the safari zone..did not catch anything. Went underground, found alot of stuff. Planted several berries after the last few plants gave me a lot of micle, jacoba and watmel berries. Went to stark mountain and walked around. Stopped hatching for a shiny tropius for now. Going to breed lapras now. Found a random shiny!!! its a female Magcargo, lvl 58, lax, quick to flee, Magma armor.
Magcargo appears
Magcargo

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Well I started breeding on Pearl for my new Diamond team, and it went pretty well. I wasn't breeding for IV's, all I wanted were good natures and egg moves. My planned Diamond team is ;387; ;390; ;223; ;198; ;447; ;092;

Turtwig (Adamant) - Seed Bomb
Chimchar (Adamant) - Fire + Thunderpunch
Remoraid (Modest) - Thunderwave
Murkrow (Adamant) - Drill Peck
Riolu (Modest) - Vacuum Wave
Gastly (Modest) - Will-o-wisp

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
Well Yesterday I caught a shiny Skarmory,which is my third chain shiny,at a chain of 41.
I was soo happy when I saw the shiny patch and the Skarmory:) I caught it after a few Ultra balls and Dusk balls.This Skarmory came a lot earlier that the shiny Magnemite,only took me about 15 max repels to find it.Sychonrize won't work again,too bad,too bad...

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Restarted my Pokémon Pearl this morning.

Main Points:
* Started with Turtwig, but deposited him as soon as I caught a male Starly.
* Worked my way up to Jubilife, and all the way through that until I could capture both a female Budew and a male Abra, to whom I taught Hidden Power [Flying].
* Defeated Roark quite easily with Budew, and went on to catch a female Psyduck.
* Made my way to the Valley Windworks and caught a male Pachirisu.

So far I'm planning on capturing a Ponyta to complete my team once I have no need for Bidoof, but we'll see where that goes. Keep tuning in.

Iota

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Little update from my Pearl adventures.

I decided to take Psyduck out of my team and replaced him with a male Buizel. Starly and Abra evolved into Staravia and Kadabra, and I saved the Valley Windworks from Team Galactic.

I'm not sure still whether or not I'll put Ponyta on my team, but I haven't got long to find out I suppose, what with him becoming available soon.

Iota

Aesir22

Pearl:
Waterd all the berries again. Went underground, did not find any fossils this time. Traded several berries. Going to route 224 trying to chain shuckle or an other pokemon.

OJG

r u not entertained
Just beaten the second gym. All I have at the moment is a Luxray and a slave Chimchar. I don't have a clue what to have as another pokemon for my team. If someone could just send me ANY old egg (aslong as the pokemon inside it isn't an electric type ;)) and isn't from Sinnoh, then coudl they PM me? This would be quite a cool thing to run around trying to hatch an egg without knowledge of what it is. So yeah, PM me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.