• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

aerisLana

i cannot believe
So, I finally evolved my Shellder into a Cloyster once it got Ice Beam. I'm now planning to level my Glaceon, or any other Pokemon. My plans for Glaceon? Copy the movepool of May's Glaceon. ;D

I also went to the Underground, and dug up 2 (or 3) Helix Fossils. (still can't find a Dome fossil T_T) I also found a Max Revive & a Draco Plate.

Cutty

Forever now
I just levelled up my Crobat to 100. Im planing the same thing w/ my shiny Espeon and Salamence

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I'm now leveling my newly captured Slugma into a Magcargo. I'm still trying to complete my Dex. ( even though it's now impossible to happen ;.; ) While leveling my Slugma by ES, I'm still on a quest on leveling my Gallade to lv. 100.

Patriot

Ouchh!! I just really want to hit myself in the head with a big hammer right now..

I was chaining for the first time, for Geodude, and I got to 40. So there I was at 40, just running around and using my radar, waiting for a shiny patch to appear. Then, sadly, I got a little ahead of myself.. I started thinking about what I would do with a shiny Geodude, and what if I caught 2? I could trade it! Well, whilst thinking about that, my Max Repel wore out. So yeah, I kept running because I wasn't paying attention and encountered a Machop :|

Fabian the Fastman

WHAT THE ****! I just lost to some trainer with a Primeape in Battletower (team: Dragonite, Tyranitar, Lapras) just as I was about to fight Palmer! Grrrr!

NeonGardevoir

CoolTrainer
After 180 hours,I restarted Pearl.My starter is a Turtwig that I named Evergreen.Right now I'm in the middle of Eterna Forest and I'm going try to get though it later today.

My team:

Grotle lv.18
Buizel lv.15
Staravia lv.14
Monferno lv.14
Shinx lv.14
Misdreavus lv.15

I traded Chimchar(now Monferno)from someone else's game.Its annoying how she won't obay me sometimes.Oh well...

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I restarted my diamond,

I'm currently on route 218, just got my Riolu egg, he hatched and has got a rash nature with quadruple flawless stats (lucky me).

My current team is:

Horus - Riolu - lv6
Ladyblue - Luxray - lv34
Mobboss - Murkrow - lv34
Hawk - Staraptor - lv35
Donton - Torterra - lv 35
Flare - Ponyta - lv 36

SlasherRed

West Coast Elite(US)
Currently Training My Grovyle, Combusken, and Charmelon to evolve to Sceptile, Charizard, and Blaziken, so i can finally change up my online battle team, and account for the weaknesses my current team has.

Planning to try and evolve an eevee so i can finally get an espeon since that is the final eevee form i need to complete the entire eevee line.

Hopefully i am gonna finally receive a Rayquaza, and i currently have 2 Palkia, Groudon, and Dialga from GTS.

Aesir22

Diamond:
Caught 20 pokemon to use with trading with my pearl game.
Went underground and found 3 skull fossils.

Pearl:
Defeated rival Tommy.
Went to the underground and found the usual (shards, stones, scale, fossils)
Tried chaining glameow, but chain broke at 34..no shiny
Fishing for shiny staryu now...I know..little chance:)

sitekickdude1432

Mega Absol <3
1st i got a nice ev trained shiny spoink. i also evolved it into shiny grumpig^_^(he rulz)
. i beat 50 battles at the battle tower. and i finaly caulght a girantina

VTUSH

<---Hatched
haven't posted here in a while, but here is what i've been doing lately:
Iv'e attempted to chain a couple of pokemon yesterday, my highest was a 32 chain snover and lowest was a 22 snover, so that's alright.
Also been SR'ing for hours on Azelf but it hasen't turned up shiny yet.
I'm about to check my swarm so i cross my fingers that it is smoochum

Vycksta

Yallinga became my 7th level 100 on Pearl, so he is now boxed and... *shudders* I have started to raise Tixylix, my Mismagius. She is currently done in HP and I shall attempt speed next with special attack last. A few more Pokemon was added to my Pokedex as well... well, the Magnemite line and Lickilicky. I want to look good for Abbie and show off a pretty filled Pokedex. xD

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Wahoo 391 Pokemon obtained, so close to Completeing the national Dex.
Beat my Rival with just My Charizard, lv 92
And Made 3 trades over Wifi

Connor69

Pearl: After starting again, i started having regrets, but i got over it. I now am at Veilstone city with a Lvl 58 Empoleon, lots of training, yep. My only other pokemon are Staravia, Geodude and Pachirishu. None of them have been touched.

Dusk

Dawn
Pal-Parked the 6 remaining Pokemon I had in Emerald. I have now seen 455 Pokemon on my pearl dex, own only 211 of those. Restarted Emerald due to having empty boxes (besides lvl 14, Thick Fat, Quirky Marill.)

Currently EV training Jolteon, Heracross and Rayquaza in Speed.

Vycksta

Battled the trainers in the resturant; I swear they modelled Rich Boy Roman on the Russian owner of Chelsea, the British football team. xD *amused every time she battles him* Also got Halliaraya up to level 97... man, four of my team are now so close to being level 100. I'll be doing a lot of EV training soon! xD

Saved the game in Victory Road ready to EV train Tixylix in speed later.

rekreatur

Watered the berries and went to the lottery. I got a Master Ball thanks to DaGauntlet (Kingdra)!
Now I'm breeding again to get that Skarmory with decent IVs. I hope I'll get a good one soon...

PKMN Legend Anthony

Water Gym Leader.
Iv breeding for a perfect Cyndaquil almost at 50 now! Im gunna have a brake in awhile and focus on a Smart Contest in Diamond. Im thinking Psych Up Butterfree?-?-?

Status
Not open for further replies.