• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Caught shiny Drifloon today in Pearl. I've been hunting one on and off since June 8/07, so I'm glad to finally get one. It is a Timid female with Unburden.

I've also been levelling up a Bibarel in Pearl, so I can hunt for shiny Uxie. I got the moves I want to teach him learned, going to see how it does. Other than that, I've been levelling up a few Pokemon.

Flamer

Finhsed max ev training my Lugia in defence. Now doing the same for my Regigigas. I'll also max him in atk once I've finished his def.

Altaria

I've been breeding Dratinis for the last few days. I'm looking for adamant, which is no problem, but I can't seem to get any with decent IVs. At this rate I'll hatch a shiny before I get anything useable ;_;

Vycksta

Planted a bunch of berries today, mainly the EV reducing ones ready to sort out Nahonal (( Latias )) and Seikrats (( Gyarados )) cause I totally effed them up on Emerald. Then did the usual yadda like battle the trainers in the restaurant, raise Halliaraya up another couple of levels and i've saved before Flint. Shall battle the Elite Four a lot tonight...

Dragonking

Recently in Diamond1 I caught a Shiny swablu in a 41 chain. After spending all of my Super Repels I'm currently gaining money from the 2 rich folks before I go after 4 more Eevees. My next step in Diamond2 is to train for the 4th Gym.

Vycksta

Arkhaios became my 8th Sinnoh level 100, so I boxed him away and brought out Teliyu. Gave her the vitamins she needs as well as a Gorgeous Ribbon, a Royal Ribbon and a spa treatment. *nod* Tixylix gained a lot of levels as well and I also transfered a few Kanto Pokemon and leveled/evolved them for dex data. Not sure how many I own but i've seen 311 of them now.

Currently sorting out a moveset for a Giratina, as Verimyn will be the next Pokemon i'll raise.

aerisLana

i cannot believe
Well, I finally leveled my Swampert up to lv. 100, which makes it my third lv. 100 Pokemon. Honchkrow could be the next, since it's already at lv. 99.

Makuhita is the swarm today, a Pokemon which I already caught. >_> I already created a somewhat "perfect" team for double battles. (of course, I'm not going to share the team ;D) And so, I'll continue on leveling my party.

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Caught myself a Murkrow, i have now four badges, managed to raise my team to level31 expect for Barboach which i have now as my water pokemon.

Nearly got a Skorpi and a Carnavine which i want :( oh well other trips. Budew evolved so im even happier.

I might add the Diamond fossil pokemon as a 6th pokemon. My HM Fly/defog slave i a recently caught Staravina.

My next target is to evolve Barboach. Or i might replace with Blue Gastrodon. Then to train my team to Level 35.

Team:
Barboach: l28
Murkrow: L31
Luxray: L31
Monferno: L31
Roselia: L31
HM SLAVE - to have a Diamond fossil? or maybe a pyschic type

EDIT: Finally got my Barboach to evolve and i also took a side bit out and went and retrived the amulet coin. I'm still training againest the trainers in the gym for money and experience.

I still want them to be l35 before the 5th gym. Still trying to find a fossil in diamond though

Last edited:

Mystify

Graceful
Vycksta, I'm sorry, but could you please use your Pokemon's english/normal names as well as their Japanese/nicknames?

I mean I like to know what pokemon you guys are using and it's quite annoying when you just use their nicknames - I mean how are we supposed to know what pokemon you're talking about?

Vycksta

Already mentioned them two pages ago. o_o

Anyhoo, I raised Tixylix to level 60 and Halliaraya became the 9th level 100... a very long way to go to eclipse the 107 I had on Silver. Went to Canalave City to get rid of Fly and then back to Pastoria to teach her Agility so voila, that's her moveset done. She's now boxed and Verimyn is now out as my Flyer until he becomes level 100 then that move'll be replaced. Going for the standard "Great Wall" moveset of Rest/Sleep Talk/Will-O-Wisp/Dragon Pulse as he's Bold natured. Whoot?

Last edited:

SonicBoom117

Caught a shiny Gyrados yesterday (To bad it was modest natured) :D I've been trying to box every pokemon (So far its going well :D).I was EV training a driflblim in SPATK and Speed.

chinzozak

The Wingull Abides
I decided to take another 6 pokemon, and train them all to level 55, and then defeat the elite four *already did this twice before*. This time I am using pokemon I had in my box that I used earlier, but then just left them in the box. They are:

Confudo(Golduck) level 40
Foghat(Sandlash) level 46
Danzig(Camerupt) level 40
Charap(Chatot) level 40
Anton(Bibarel) level 34
Bastiodon(not named yet) level 30

Currently leveling Bibarel.

Vycksta

Teliyu's EV trained in HP and speed, just attack to go... and she's currently level 40, I think. When she gets Ice Shard I shall evolve her into a Weavile, then start training Verimyn.

Still can't shake off the plan to eventually raise a Gorebyss. o_o

Mystify

Graceful
Already mentioned them two pages ago. o_o

Think about it realistically - in a 27 page thread, do you really think people are going to guess your Pokemon names on on page 25? Especially when the topic gets longer.

I mean of course you don't HAVE to put the names of your Pokemon in your posts, it'd just make it easier for me if you did. ;P

Trying to hatch a good natured IV'd Mudkip.

Hatched about twenty so far, only two have the nature I want, and the first one I tested had terrible IV's.

I'm trying out the second now, hopefully this one is a bit better.

Last edited:
I'm going to all the Legendaries that I haven't caught yet in Diamond, and SRing at each one until I get them with good IVs.
So far i've just caught Regigigas, Adamant nature and the IVs - 30 / 30 / 21 / 31 / 26 / 17, which is good enough.. Speed's a bit average, but whatever ~

I'm going to try either Uxie or Azelf next..
Oh, and I caught a couple of Shiny Beldum in a Poké Radar chain the other day.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Gave up on Getting a Shining Giratina. The First one(Not Shining) I caught was horrible. Its IV's were 3/16/5/2/26/3. All but Sp.Def were bad. Decided to train my Team from Diamond that I have had in my Pearl since August 23rd to lv.100 so when I go on vacation, I can beat my friends' teams into dust. In fact, I can probably do it now.:rolleyes:

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Well this week I bred some gligars to give out on the forums. I spent a bit of time searching for a lucky egg but didn't find it yet. Also, I bred a shuppet from a banette someone left me. It hatched with all the same moves the parent knew at lv.52! It is female btw. Also, I finally caught mespirit. I hadn't really devoted myself to catching it so I just let it roam while I went about my business all this time, attacking it when we crossed paths. A few days ago I got her HP down into the red so I threw an ultra ball. It failed, she fled. The next time I met up with it, I threw one ultra ball and caught it successfully. That was good!

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I just leveled my Honchkrow into 100, which makes it my 4th lv. 100 Pokemon. I'm now leveling my Gallade, Ninetails, Glaceon & the rest of my team to 100. I really want to raise Glaceon coz I'm so jealous about May's Glaceon! =((

I went to the Underground, and eventually found a Skull Fossil. I still don't know how to do the Spiritomb quest; the one wherein you'll have to look for a certain person. Ah well, I hope I can do that eventually.

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
went mining this morning and found the diamond fossil so now have my 6th pokemon now i have to evolve it and train it to l36.

I'm quite chuffed with this.

so next tasks is to train it up.

Vycksta

*yawns*

I did fully EV train Teliyu in attack... but I was a prat and switched off before saving, which is a lesson to be learned; never raise your Pokemon when it's 3 am and you can hardly keep your eyes open! So there's still 50 EV's to go then i'll raise her to level 60, evolve her and then start on Verimyn's EV training. By that time Vaurien and Suzuriin should be level 100 so I can crack on with Seikrats and Nahonal...

I wait a month for some new level 100's and I get five at once. Can't be bad. :}

Status
Not open for further replies.