• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
^.^ Happy days are here again... I caught my first Radar shiny last night.... at around 9:10 pm. Shiny Snorunt, on a chain of three. I was actually aiming to try for a Delibird, because they were swarming yesterday, but I didn't realize you could chain for Snorunt. I had thought you needed to hatch them. (knowing that would have saved me a lot of trouble when i needed a Froslass.)The chain broke at four, but I got a female shiny out of it, so everything's good! :thumbsup:

^ Congrats on finding a Shiny so early in the chain :D

I've been collecting Beldum eggs, and then hatching them all, looking for a superior successor to my current Metagross that I migrated from Emerald when I first got D/P.

It's IVs are - 15 / 31 / 29 / 28 / 31 / 23, with an Adamant nature.

Annd these are some of the Adamant Beldum I hatched..

1: 17 / 31 / 29 / 28 / 31 / 10
2: 22 / 31 / 24 / 28 / 20 / 23
3: 14 / 27 / 30 / 28 / 31 / 27
4: 27 / 31 / 10 / 25 / 31 / 23

Number 3 is at least somewhat better, so i'll replace my Metagross with it in the Day-Care to see what it an do with my Flawless Attack/good IVed Adamant Ditto. I think i'm going to have to rely completely on luck for the HP IVs though..

:)

quixestic

In order:

Got national dex.
Migrated pokemon over from all five GBA games of mine.
Beat the elite four.

Now sort of just wandering aimlessly about + breeding. :p

Thinking of attempting some great, planned breeding scheme when it comes to IV/EVs, but doubt I have the patience for it.

Knatnuks~Skuntank

<-Smells good
Just did a boredom Pokemon League run to get some exp didn't win but wasn't trying at all.
I want to go and get the trio and Giratina so i can complete my national dex and transfer all of my old pokemon on to it and replace Rapidash with Magmortar.
Also caught a level 29 skuntank which is weird because they evolve at level 34 i thought this kind of thing was fixed.

firewall

don't pee in my lake
I let my monferno evolve today. I had him, Virgil, since november when someone gave me an egg they didn't want for something I was giving away free. I was delighted with the chimchar and have raised it off and on. Sometimes I am so busy with other goals I don't get them trained quickly but then I do switch quite a lot.

After a bit of searching over the past 2 days I finally found a chansey holding a lucky egg! I had been using Inferi's (my shuppet) frisk ability to see the item held and switched over to Calypso (ambipom) who knows thief to obtain the item.

Lucky egg for me!

Aesir22

Pearl:
Won a exp. share at the lottery.
Battled the E4 2 times, and several other trainers and 7 star restaurant.
Went Underground and found a few fossils and 2 odd keystones.
Went to the mansion and tried to chain Porygon and Eevee, but both chains keep breaking early with no shinies. And it takes a lot of time to find a new porygon or eevee to start a new chain.

Vycksta

Teliyu's now fully EV trained, evolved and at level 60; her moveset is Swords Dance/Night Slash/Ice Shard/Brick Break. Also started EV training Verimyn and gave him the move Dragon Pulse... oh yeah, got Teliyu the Gorgeous-Royal Ribbon too. Second Pokemon to have that after Cream.

As for that Gorebyss I keep prattling on about? Going to raise one. Eventually. :}

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
pearl: finally got some berries from the plants i planted about 5 days ago- i wish the rare 1's wouldn't take sooo long to grow! >.< did a few trades.

diamond: have been hunting for good synchronisers, so now have 1/4 of a box full of most natures. also started doing a lot of chaining again recently (hence why i wanted some synchers!). 2 days ago i caught a shiny sentret at a chain of 9 (after so many failed attempts) and yesterday i caught a shiny elekid at 38 while i was re-stocking on electrizers for trades (thank you theifing Banette! <3). both chains broke shortly after i got those shinies. currently hunting growlithe and gastly.
also doing a few trades and maybe going to have a go at the battle tower for a break from chaining.

edit: checked the iv's of the pokemon i'm intending to use for my new water team, but the only 1 with possibly useable 1's is mudkip- the rest suck! T_T back to breeding for me again. also checked some of my shinies and my adamant tauros has 30 in attack, nothing to write home about in the other stats though.

edit 2: currently EV training Shinsai (mudkip) in Def.

Last edited:

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I finally have the time to level my Glaceon. I tried to copy May's Glaceon in terms of the movepool, and I already let it learn Ice Beam. I still don't have any TM for Shadow Ball, that's why I'ma try to go to Battle Tower & raise my BP points. I'm also planning to level some of the Pokemon in my PC who have high EVs if I get bored with my current team.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
I've been raising my Adamant Pupitar and my Timid Staryu for the Battle Tower. Picked my EV reducing berries from the trees near Floaroma Town and bought for my new Pupitar the Gorgeous Ribbon and the Royal Ribbon (I don't plan to spend all my money on the Royal Gorgeous Ribbon...).

Battled the people near the the Seven Star Restaurant and got my Pupitar to level 33.

Caught a Smoochum and evolved it to Jynx and also hatched a Spinarak egg for the dex entry.

Checked the swarm and it was Drowzee on route 215. Gonna catch one and evolve it to Hypno.

Last edited:

razor fire

diamond:
got alakazam to level 60. same as with infernape.
drifblim and drapion are now level 50.
while lucario is still at level 45.
still looking for a 6th team member.
currently walking through the victory road.

pearl: bought the Gorgeous Royal ribbon for my dragonite.

Absoltastic

Pokemon Video Maker
I just finished EV training my Honchkrow, and I am now raising it to a higher level. I am also uncontrollably leveling up my Ninetales and Abomasnow. After they are all at favorable levels, I will send them to PBR and use them in my trainer pass. That's pretty much all for now.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
well my ds broke and i cant really play but i am getting myself a darkrai.

Vycksta

*is also getting an event Darkrai* I'm off to Dallas on Wednesday and on the Sunday i'm off to the TRU there with the girl i'm meeting up with. :}

Anyways, I have been slowly and painfully EV training Verimyn. I say that cause I hate raising Pokemon in HP and defence... yep, the Giratina needs both. Defence is done and HP is about two thirds here. Bloody Bidoofs. *randomly smites one* I'm also sorting out a bunch of Pokemon to transfer and a bunch of Pokemon I can EV train on the plane to Dallas as it's a 10 hour flight. Which i'm excited about. *clings to a Sneasel and squeeeeeees*

rekreatur

Watered/planted/picked up berries and took a rest from all that Skarmory breeding. I decided to chain Buneary, the chain started like 5 minutes ago so it isn't high yet. Tomorrow I'll breed Skarmories again. -.-

Kalosian

So long
Pearl: Going to do a trade with Diamond soon, since I need some Pokemon for breeding there. Then, I may try the Battle Tower again.
Diamond: Caught 16 Dittos, trying to get a Timid one with good IVs. Currently checking the IVs, and the one with the best IVs will be used for breeding.

quixestic

Raised a couple of Mareep I bred to level 10 via the Daycare and inputted their stats into the IV-finding out calculator on both Serebii/Psypoke .. both came up with same values but I don't know if this is good/bad? @_@;;

lvl 10 Calm Mareep
(Capable of taking hits.)
HP: 0-9
Atk: 30-31
Def: 30-31
Sp. Atk: 0-9
Sp.Def: 10-19
Spd: 30-31

lvl 10 Quiet Mareep
(Mischievious)
HP: 20-29
Atk: 10-19
Def: 10-19
Sp. Atk: 30-31
Sp. Def: 0-9
Spd: 0-9

The first one's looking good, but Ampharos is supposedly best Quiet, like the second one ... and it has (near) perfect IVs for special attack.

D:

Maybe I'll raise both and see how they turn out, or something. *new at this*

Firstly, I bred Umbreon with Ditto(Calm with Everstone). Then after about 15 eggs, I finally found not only female, but also Calm. After that, I bred Eevee(Calm with Everstone) and Skitty(with Wish). Then, the first egg hatched into Eevee. The nature is Calm with Wish. And its IVs turned out not good. D:

Senor Finaleze

Well, I'm just levelling stupid Heracross to level 55. nineteen levels away! :D After that I'll probably take on the battle tower thing to get a choice scarf and then I'll get back to breeding. But what? :(

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Diamond: I chained yesterday and got one shiny Shellos, and one shiny Ponyta in the 27th part of the chain :) but broke right after :(. Also I'm breeding for a good IV Skarmory but all the one's I hatch arn't very good.

Pearl: I'm going to restart Pearl to give me something else to do. And I'm going to pick Turtwig.

Status
Not open for further replies.