• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

I'm back to doing what I usually do; beating the Elite Four to gain EXP for my Pokemon and get them to level 100. That is something that should happen to Valtou the Misdreavus within the next couple of days; she's currently level 96. Then it shall be the "palaver" of choosing six Pokemon from Emerald to transfer over to my Pearl.

Also went down the Underground for half an hour. Got a lot of shards, three Heart Scales and a fossil amongst a million Water/Leaf Stones.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
I SR for a shiny aerodactly for about an hour and a half and of course it didn't turn up shiny, i will plan on doing more later today. i also chained lickitung taking revenge but broke to staravia on 27 and then i kept beaking on 15, 7 and 12 :(. I then this morning checked my swarm and it was pidgey (still no corsola or smoochum), then i went a trained my slowking up a few levels.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Caught a shiny Seedot today using the Pokeradar. It is a Lonely male Seedot, not sure if thats a good nature or not. I found him at 11 on the chain. I plan on EV training a few of my shinies.

Also SRing for shiny Dialga in my second Diamond game. I already have a shiny one, but I'm hoping that this second one has a Modest nature. I'm using a fainted Synchronize Modest Ralts.

akillakai

I just finished EV training my Espeon.
Now I'm doing battle tower.

~Heaven Help Us~

evolved donpahn and chikorita to maganium.then i caught 3 elekids.unfortunately none of them had electrizer.looked for tauros but again no luck.2% percent chance of finding it that sucks.

mew..

What do you want?
got both ranger 2 events in a trade, which are legit. then i got a shiny careful regirock from a trade, which i will ev train later.

Aesir22

Pearl:
Defeated my rival Tommy.
Went to route 225.
battled the trainers on that route several times.
Went to the Pokemon League, healed my team.
And bought:
10x heal ball, net ball, nest ball, dusk ball, quick ball, timer ball, repeat ball
20x luxury ball, 100x pokeball + 10 premier ball, 50x great ball, 75x ultra ball, 50x hyper potion, 50x revive, 25x antidote, 75x full heal, 250x max repel

Dragon Chimchar

wha you say!
on diamond im training a Marowak and Vaporeon for double battles because they try to electricute Vape and lightningrod takes it.Then if they send out a grass type Vape Ice Beams it.
and evolved Tyrouge into Hitmontop

Aesir22

Pearl:
Went to jubilife city to the lottery corner and won nothing. Battled the trainer near the lottery corner. Went to floaroma town to get a Aspear berry in the shop. And got a chesto berry from the berry master. Battled the trainers near his house. Went to Solaceon town to the news reporter. He wanted to see a Rapidash, got some ultra balls for showing Rapidash. Got to Veilstone city and gave Furret a massage. Found Wealthy Coin on it. Went to Pastoria city and got a Haban berry. Got the free great ball in Celestic town and went to seven stars restaurant and earned money there.

PurpleMew

no promises
Pearl- Still hatching chimchar eggs, oh wait anothers hatching yes yes its a shiny one woooooooo
Still colllecting berries for accessories and i went to amity square with my driftloon to get some more
Trying to get max happiness with my togepi so it will evolve finally

Diamond- Got bored with the game so i restarted it for no particular reason again and i am a boy called bob with a Turtwig
Just traverling around and i have beaton the first gym and am about to challenge the second one

Capt. Price

GIMME MY ZUBAT
Well, I plowed through Mt. Coronet with a lot of lucky guesses. Got a freakin' critical hit EQ on Dialga first time, but caught it second time. I beat the 8th gym without Dialga and went through Victory Road, which will be my training hotspot for my new team once everybody is lvl 50. Right now I'm training Commander (Lucario), Price, and Bigfoot (Snover) all to level 45 on the route below. I'll take on the E4 once I have at least 1 level 60, and everybody else is 55.

Oh by the way, my new team is

Price
Commander
Vasquez
Atom Bomb (Floatzel)
HighFlyer (Golbat)
Bigfoot

The training's pretty fun. I love rich old people now. :p

*Murkrow

Bird trainer
I've now gotten my birds to L100. Dodrio and shiny Pidgey are in my team waiting to be trained (although I'm going to have a break from playing for a while) but I was looking through my box and figuring out what I needed to do to finish my birds' movesets/items. I now need to earn 64BP (for a Thunderwave TM and Flame Orb x2) use 4 Heart Scales and get hold of 2 more Roost TM's. Plus I still haven't fully decided on the movesets/items for some of them. Getting the BP should be interesting, I've never gone into the Battle Tower before. May have to raid my boxes for my old EV trained Pokémon for that.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I started breeding my new team. So far I got my adamant Murkrow and Magicarp, and sassy Bronzor. I started EV training them with the EXP Share too already, to take a break from breeding.

Hatching Eevee eggs. And I'm searching it for a female Eevee with Bold and the egg move Wish. Thanks to my Bold female Umbreon with Wish. And I got Skitty with Wish as well. So far, only one female Eevee.

mew..

What do you want?
started to ev train, only to find i have no more money. i better go train to earn money.

zombietrudy

This morning (midnight xD) when I got home I checked the swarm and caught a Drowzee for the 'dex. Won the lottery, only a backdrop though. Trading with people really ups your chances!
Hatched some more eggs. Almost done with Squirtles, Chimchar's next. This is taking forever, though, so I might only hatch ten or so of the other starters I have. Traded a Squirtle for a Cyndaquil today. Cyndaquil is my favourite starter! =] I had him nicknamed "Ty" after my Cyndaquil in my old Crystal game.
Not much else going on..just endlessly biking up and down through Rt. 209 - Solaceon Town - Rt. 210. Chimp and Ditto haven't made an egg in a while. *pokes with stick* Do it already! XD

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
In Pearl, I beat the 8th Gym, and I'm making my way through Victory Road.
My team consists of Toxicroak, Cherrim, Staraptor, Lopunny, Pachirisu, and Empoleon.

In Diamond, I'm chaining randomly. I hope to get one of these Pokemon soon.
I haven't managed to get a chain past 15/16 lately. It's driving me nuts.

=^_^=

Capt. Price

GIMME MY ZUBAT
I've been doing the E4. So far I'm on the 3rd guy. Using Floatzel, Golbat, Lucario, Alakazam, Luxray, and Dialga. I'm on his Steelix and I don't know whether to use Surf or Waterfall. I've tried Aqua Jet already. Surf does a whole lot more. He's only really Screeching me.

Aesir22

Pearl:
Battled many trainers on different routes.
The swarm pokemon today is Smoochum.
Battled the E4 for the 52th time.
Current team:
Solrock(64), Pidgeot(55), Furret(91), Breloom(59), Lapras(80), Linoone(100)

zombietrudy

Aesir, I glanced at your post and thought "Smoochum" said "Shaymin" XD!

Anyway, I just traded a Dusclops (with Reaper Cloth) for a Lv. 12 Japanese Milotic ^_^
Hatched more Squirtle, on the last three eggs! I've gotten a lot of offers for my Pokés, so I'm pretty excited about getting all the starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.