• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aesir22

Aesir, I glanced at your post and thought "Smoochum" said "Shaymin" XD!

if that only could be true;) swarming Shaymin;) that would be a nice glitch

Pearl:
Migrated 6 poochyenas from Emerald holding items.
Battled several trainers outside of pal park.
Went to route 225 and battled the first 3 trainers several times.

mew..

What do you want?
swarm is smoochum..xD

i caught this today:

Shellos - #422 (Relaxed)
HP: 26 - 27
Att: 23 - 26
Def: 23 - 26
SpA: 9 - 13
SpD: 13 - 16
Speed: 27

Kurono

Just beating my through Mt. Coronet.
I'm about to face the 2 Admins :D
Hoping for a good Dialga..
I traded a Turtwig and a Torchic :D
Bye

Mystify

Graceful
Currently EV training my Quilava.

I think it has good IV's, its a bit early to tell, but I doubt they're terrible. I'll check again when it's evolved into Typhlosion just to make sure.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
currently trying to find a nice IV hippowdon but female so i can breed it with my male one which has awesome IVs. Trained slowking up to level 83. and currently giving my snorlax a good moveset for battling. and later on i will check my swarm and i hope to get either a corsola or smoochum swarm *crosses fingers*.

Capt. Price

GIMME MY ZUBAT
Well I can get to the Champion with my new team, but not quite beat her. Trying to catch Azelf instead of having 'Zam. Swear If I don't run out of Pokeballs I KO it with Payback. -.- Gunna try to paralyze it with Force Palm/Thunder Fang. D:

neo_senku

finished training an Omastar, Retrained a Blaziken, Caught and am training a shiny Yanma, also training a ninetails.

mew..

What do you want?
got a shiny regice with a calm nature in a trade. has 31 iv's in 3 stats,(or more, the others couldn't be identified). bit lucky i guess, as it is ev trained.

*dances* well, i tested it in pbr, and it turned out legit there, so no max iv's. stats are also within legit boundaries. ^_^

After runing around in the underground trying to find a Water Stone I finally got one... and evolve my Eevee...

And now I'm leveling Vaporeon, Porygon-Z, and somewhat Manaphy.
Trying to have a nice team... but yeah.

golduck#1

just came from underground and got 8 fossils, 10 thunderstone,3 water stone, 3 leaf stone and 8 fire stone. now trying to hatch eevee eggs to get the other eeveelutions (flareon,umbreon,espeon,jolteon,leafeon and glaceon)

phantom1113

Not a random nub
yesterday I got bored in the car and decided to battle some in the battle tower.
I turned out to suck at that XD
I got to 38 with: gengar w/ hidden power ice /sword dance lucario/skarfchomp
and to 37 with: Baton pass Ninsjask/ Sword dance lucario/Marowak

It got me enough battle points to get toxic orb whitch I needed anyway for the breloom I got. Now I'm going to try and get some regileague badges today :)

VTUSH

<---Hatched
Currently still looking for a double or more flawless IV female hippowdon so it can breed with my other double flawless male hippowdon, i feel like it is going to take forever because the first hippowdon just showed up after fifteen minutes of looking and it had ultra crap IVs. DId some more training on slowking and now it is at level 87. I've got 8 days to train it to level hundred before the theme leage opens, but im not doing much at the moment , so i better level it up some more and later on im going to chain glameow again.

Aesir22

Went to the fight area Pokemon Center and healed my pokemon.
My Rival tommy’s pokemon are stronger then before, between lvl 68 – 74, but defeated him.
Battling trainers around route 225.
Today’s swarm is Dunsparce. Trying to chain that one.

Current team:
Solrock(65), Pidgeot(56), Furret(91), Breloom(60), Lapras(81), Linoone(100)

Capt. Price

GIMME MY ZUBAT
Calculated Dialga's EVs. They're like 28/10/15/24/13/20. Pretty nice but I can't breed it. It's a modest one so I'm happy. Caught Azelf and named him Snoochies (female symbol). Now I'm taking on the E4 one more time. If I lose, I'm gunna get all my Pokemon to level 50+. Gunna try to Uproar Sweep the first few guys like Azelf does to me. D:

PurpleMew

no promises
Pearl- Got a shiny Chimchar at last from hatching eggs
- Ev trained it a bit
- Hatched some more eggs to see if i could get another shiny but i didn't get one
- Picked some berries, planted and watered some aswell

Diamond- Beat the second Gym and am about to challenge the third in vilestone
- won a cool contest with my shinx that rescently evolved into luxio

Capt. Price

GIMME MY ZUBAT
Pearl- Got a shiny Chimchar at last from hatching eggs
- Ev trained it a bit
- Hatched some more eggs to see if i could get another shiny but i didn't get one
- Picked some berries, planted and watered some aswell

Diamond- Beat the second Gym and am about to challenge the third in vilestone
- won a cool contest with my shinx that rescently evolved into luxio
Nice, what nature is the Chimchar?

Wow! Flint's Rapidash is a Bounce Spammer! Really, really, really, freaking low on supplies for the E4. Stupid Rapidash, you noob. I won though, Lucario>Steelix. Well Flint's at least.

FTW!

razor fire

Planting berries. Baked some level 40 poffins. and tried contests. eevees happiness is almost max and soon I have a umbreon. Also migrated some berries for ev training.

Last edited:

Dapuff

ben getting lv.100s off the gts by the bucket load, have ben breeding charmanders for 2 weeks now and havn't got anygood ivs or shinys. found out that cressalia in my game is shiny. eh i guess this last few weeks were okay, nothing special though.

Vycksta

Done my usual thing of beating the Elite Four a few times to raise the levels of my Pokemon. I know it may be repetitive to some of you but I enjoy it, I get money from it for vitamins and I like having level 100 Pokemon. ;P

Nothing else of great importance. Watered my berries, caught a few Pokemon for dex data and nearly flung my DS as it took an hour to trawl the Trophy Garden for a Castform. Hey, I can be very impatient sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.