• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently restarted my Pearl version.
I beat the first four gyms, but can't find Fantina again. In the meantime, i'm just training my team, which so far, consists of four pokemon, with hopefully a fifth coming from a trade. I'm getting proper natures for all of them so I don't have to do it later.
So far, my team is this:
Monferno
Roselia
Gyarados
Scyther (hopefully Scizor soon)
Staravia (HM Slave - fly, defog)
Bidoof ( Cut, Rock Smash - A bibarel would probably do a better job here)

I'm continung my journey from solacean town. I evolved all my starters into their final forms, via the last 2 trainers before veilstone. espeon and umbreon are slightly weaker then the rest of my team. I managed to beat maylene with just Meganium. Im training the 2 eeveelutions on the route between hearthrome and pastoria.

Team
typhlosion lvl 36
feraligatr lvl 35
meganium lvl 35
umbreon lvl 33
espeon lvl 33
bibarel (mcslave) lvl 18 ( i wanted to call him slavey mcslave slave, but the name was too big)

OJG

r u not entertained
I'm currently waiting around Jubilife City for someone to trade me an egg of Krabby, Squirtle or Horsea. I am due to be traded a Skarmory tomorrow so I will train that to level 42 so it is level with Graveler and Kadabra. (If you have any spare eggs of Squirtle, Krabby or Horsea (or could breed me one) PLEASE PM me)

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
Restarted my Diamond when my cousin came over. Currently at Valley Windworks about to battle Mars(? forgot which one she is ;_;)
Team:
Budew lvl 16
Onix lvl 11
Wish me luck

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
Congrats, but that sucks ^^.

Found my Pearl version and either gonna do a monotype challenge or scramble o_O.

But In Platinum, I battled a lot so my EV'd Lucario could get a few extra exp points.

King Edwin

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I've spent the past two days trying to get 1,000 pokemon in My Pokemon Ranch to get a Mew. I already had 200 pokemon in the ranch before yesterday, and I had up to box 9 full, but now I've gotten up to box 17. Its so boring just running around catching everything you encounter. Ugghhhhhhhh....I still have a couple hundred more pokemon to go.

Also, I went into the Pokemon League building to buy some more quick balls, but I wasnt paying attention so I just kept pressing up as I walked into the buildng so I ended up walking right into the Elite 4. :p
Good thing I had my lv.84 Drifblim with me to kick their butts.

Chazz

BFMV & 3DG fan!
I restarted my Diamond game last night, because my little Bro, got a hold of it and erased my first game (Bye, bye Lvl 69 Umbreon ;-; ). I chose Chimchar as my starter. Nicknamed him Blake. (Dunno why, just like the name!) I failed EPICLY at catching a Lvl 4 Male Shinx... and made it faint. >.<
Now I need to try again, and grab a male Starly too.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Evolved a few pokémon, won a few contests, and defeated Palmer.
Trained Torterra to lv.100
Currently training Tauros to lv.55

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆
I just got a Feebas (but it's male, not female that i want) that i hatched around 3 hours ago. And growing some Starf berries and Charti berries to give it to my friend.
I also catch 2 Snorunt, one i want to evolve it to Glalie, while the other one i evolve it to Froslass. And for Trophy Garden pokemons... .. i got a female Eevee!

-MX-

I found my Diamond card that I lost two years ago, and now I'm going to beat Platinum so I can transfer over eggs for a new team. Will update when I start.

Chazz

BFMV & 3DG fan!
After 2 days training I got and beat my Rival on Diamond. Eevee hatched on the way as well.

So far my team consists of;

In team

Eevee ~ Virgil = Lvl 8

Computer:

Chimchar ~ Blake = Lvl 8
Shinx ~ Ryuken = Lvl 8
Starly ~ Starly = Lvl 9

I did use all of them to beat my Rival. =P

Gonna Train Eevee a bit more on Route 203 till he's Lvl 15. Then I'm gonna get the rest to Lvl 15 and then try and beat Roark... (Yeah right >.> )

freeganXL

Pokemon & Heroscape!
I levelled almost of all of my pokes up to 30 and got myself a Mamoswine. :D

I also played a few rounds at the Battle Tower with my Torterra/Staraptor combo.

-MX-

I traded over my eggs to Diamond and now I've started training my Pokemon. The team is: Treecko, Horsea, Whismur, and Eevee. I'm going to train them all to level 10 then head to Jubilife City.

Leo The Lucario

Leveling up my riolu into a lucario and trying to get a munchlax. Just found the dratini and wanting a dragonite.Growing berries and soon going to get an eevee egg for espeon.

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆
I get an Eevee egg, i want to evolve it to Umbreon ('coz it was the only eeveelution that i haven't get for my cousin, she wants it ^^;). Catch myself a female Dratini, and just growing some Salac and Starf berries to transfer it to my platinum.

And i want to start EV training my recently hatched Mudkip and Chikorita.

-MX-

I'm currently training my team on Route 207. I plan to take on Roark after my team gets to level 15 or 16.

Team:
Treecko Lv.13
Whismur Lv.11
Horsea Lv.9
Eevee (nicknamed Psy) Lv.9
Zubat Lv.9

XParasite

Today on my diamond after evolving my spheal, I have completed all of the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn dex with the exception of Lugia and Celebi. Now I only have to focus on those 2 and the shinnoh dex and im done!

Status
Not open for further replies.