• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Burrito

<-- Favourite Shiny
soft resetted for shiny palkia on pearl, no luck.
Ev'd shiny houndoom in sp.att & speed.
attempted to chain again.
oh, & beat palmer again.

TrainerxDiana

I had a 35-battle streak in the Battle Tower with my Sandstorm team until it all came crashing down with critical hits left and right, but it's Pearl version so what else can we expect?
So I'm trying again, still trying to earn a Stone Edge TM for my Dugtrio.

WhyteMage

Pearl:
Got my Salamence to lvl 100, and she is the second member of the '400+ guild'. she just made it with an attack of 401. The other member is my Groudon.

The 400+ guild is reserved for pokemon of mine that get a stat over 400. A very exclusive club indeed. I'm thinking the next member will be an Aggron.
Even more exclusive if the '500+ league', which currently does not have any members.

Diamond:
Got my party up to level 58, including the newcomer Houndoom, who was a bit behind. then I decided to try out league-stomping, and discovered my team was actually alright at it. I only lost my Torterra against Cynthia because she Dark Pulsed me as I was going for a Wood Hammer. 13HP + recoil = K.O. Then I fought Barry, and had an embarassing three casualties, before I just DD'ed up my Gyarados and swept. Grr, don't mess with the Gyarados.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Working on the Pokedex as usual. In addition to mass breeding Rotoms. But, get this, NOT FOR PLATINUM! =O *gasp!*

Hunting down: Rattata, Nidorino, Clefable, Ninetales, Cherrim, Ambipom, Purugly, Yanmega, Mamoswine, Gallade, Froslass, Venonat, Primeape, Mankey, Rapidash, Venomoth, Poliwag-line (excluding Politoed), Gliscor, Weavile.

Found: None.

Ropa-to

Advanced Trainer
Caught Regigigas yesterday, took me 80 Ultra Balls (20 on each reset when Regigias killed himself 4 times)

Offered Feebas for Uxie, thinking nobody would really want to give away their one-off Pokemon until I recieved it! So I thought to push my luck, I'm offering another Feebas for Rotom, fingers crossed!

Caught Regigigas yesterday, took me 80 Ultra Balls (20 on each reset when Regigias killed himself 4 times)

Offered Feebas for Uxie, thinking nobody would really want to give away their one-off Pokemon until I recieved it! So I thought to push my luck, I'm offering another Feebas for Rotom, fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aesir22

Diamond:
Migrated the kanto and johto starters from my emerald game.

Pearl:
Fished at route 223 and Iron Island.
Migrated 6 poochyenas holding items from my emerald game.
Hatched another 40 Feebas, no shiny.
Replaced ditto and milotic with 2 Qwilfish at the day care.
Hatched a couple of Qwilfish..no shiny yet.

Last edited:

OJG

r u not entertained
I restarted. I got all my pokemon back, and decided the first members of my team. I defeated Roark with Prinplup and got all my pokemon and items back.

Prinplup has a Lucky Egg now, so its growing steadily! I'm just about to beat the Commander in Floaroma, then i'm going to reset the day and time for a Drifloon.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Diamond: Still hatching Qwilfish eggs in hopes of hatching a shiny one. I am working on my 25th box of eggs, crossing my fingers that one will be shiny. I replaced the old male and female with 2 new ones:

New Male: 7 / 31 / 28 / 1 / 30 / 31
New Female: 18 / 30 / 18 / 29 / 30 / 31

Hoping that when the shiny one finally hatches, it has Flawless Attack/Speed and maybe Defence/Special Defence.

Pearl:

Haven't touched it in a while, am still saved in front of Palkia, but am more interested in hatching a shiny Qwilfish first. I have 100 SR's for the shiny space dragon, but no shiny ones yet obviously :p.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
finishing EV training my aerodactly i bred this morning, finished EVing in speed, and now i'm slaughtering shinxes for attack Evs and i'm close to finishing, then i can probably get back to SRing for azelf, haven't done it in like three weeks, hopefully my timid sync. can work on azelf when a shiny one finally pops up

OJG

r u not entertained
I ventured through Eterna Forest, after deciding that it had to be 24 hours 'til you could get Drifloon and as it was Saturday, I passed.

I am now on Cycling Road. My only team member is Prinplup (Doof slave lol), who is now at level 31 (Lucky Eggz<3).

I'm going to halt my journey and search for a second member, aswell as a third. This will be the set up, methinks.

- Empoleon
- Sandslash/Gliscor/Mamoswine (I traded some pokes over)
- Toxicroak/Gallade/Heracross
- Ambipom/Snorlax
- Ampharos/?
- Drapion/?

opinions?

Aesir22

Pearl:
Hatched several more Qwilfish eggs, no shiny.
Started SRing for Burmy at a honey tree. Did 120 soft resets. No shiny. Going to chain something now.

edit:
Sableye reached lvl 100. Going to replace him.
A pinsir chain broke at 38 by a gloom, no shiny

Edit2:
NOOO...my camerupt chain broke at 39 by torkoal...no shiny

Last edited:

Saberu

I hatched four rotom eggs and gave them all Pokérus. Now I've been EV training my first rotom in special attack. It's hard to keep track of how many EVs I'm giving him. >_< ;479;
I've been training my shiny luxray. I love her sparkle. I just don't know the best place to train a level 30 Pokémon.

Hm... I've been arranging an electric team. I'm wishing gardevoir could learn thunderpunch in Diamond. I'll find another thunderbolt TM somewhere.

I found an event Electivire on the GTS. I love the cherish ball animation. I wish cherish balls could be found in-game.

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
Diamond: Finished EV training my skarmory. Will now train totodile. Fought my rival last night (saturday) and beat him with just my lucario. I am also raising more money right now to buy some more vitamins to use for ev training.

.VALO.

Stupid wi-fi still ain't working, waiting for a new router to arrive which could take up to 14 days from today so I'm pretty annoyed. Been doing the battle tower but keep getting impatient and turning it off, working on a streak today will give up after 49 and continue in a few days..

Saberu

Someone I know was kind enough to trade me a shiny piplup! I'm EV training him in defense. His special attack is higher, though. He's now a prinplup and we're about to take on Mt. Coronet. (geodude.)

I'm still waiting for someone who promised me a shiny torchic. Waiting and waiting. They said they'd meet me over two hours ago. :p

My shiny piplup... his defense is a disaster. I've been giving him EVs like mad, but his defense hardly increases! I need to get him up to level 50.

Mega edit:

Today, I went cresselia hunting. I threw ultra ball after ultra ball at it. I ran out of hyper potions and ultra balls. I threw regular Pokéballs at the ugly thing to stall. (timer ball.) One of the Pokéballs caught her!

You can see her if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Diamond: Not much, other than did a bit of training, caught an Unown, and did an experiment with Shellos(Wanted to see which forme it would take if its parent was a West Side Gastrodon and was hatched on the East Side of Sinnoh)
Pearl: Hatched an Elekid Egg that was sitting in my box for a while. I knew what nature it was, which is why I was keeping it. When it Hatched, I was a bit suprised to see it Female. Now EV training Her in Attack and Speed. Gyrados don't stand a chance against her Father(My Electivire).
EDIT: Pearl Update: Finished with the Attack EVs, and now Elekid is Lv.21. Working on Speed EVs, almost done with those too. Then I have to get 4 HP EVs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.