• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ropa-to

Advanced Trainer
Diamond: Missed the chance to get Celebi twice on GTS, had brilliant deals I could take and somebody else got there before I did, damn it, why me!?

Saberu

I gave my psychic team Pokerus. I forgot to store them in the PC overnight so it's cured now. Oh well.

I'm training my shiny prinplup. I want him to evolve! Shiny empoleon rules. I'm still waiting for that torchic...

1.training my rotom,now level 32.
2.my bro traded his whole team to me.
3.trying to get 450 dex entries.i have 448(caught is what i mean)
4.keeping my best team in safe keeping until platinum comes out in the U.S.A(not for a while)
5.pointlessly beat the elite 4 again.

Saberu

I've been EVing my prinplup again. I've lost count of how many graveler and onix we've fought. Iron Island is a good place for defense EVs.

My precious shiny prinplup evolved. I love shiny empoleon. We're going to fight a bunch of tentacruel for special defense.

One thing, though. The cresselia endeavor was so expensive that I was left with under 2,000 in money. I used to be able to buy gorgeous ribbons every day. *sigh*

I'm trying to EV train in speed now. I seem to be wearing floatzel repellent. I hope floatzel are more common somewhere...

Last edited:

Aesir22

Pearl:
Walked around route 227, 228, 229 and stark mountain. Chaining several pokemon, no shinies. Battling the 2 socialites outside of the pokemon mansion at route 212 for the money. Going to stark mountain again.

Munchy.42

Going for the 2nd Palmer battle in the Battle Tower. I'm up to 38 so far and have nearly won the 3rd battle of this streak. Rhyperior versus Bastiodon. This should be easy for my Rhyperior. Not long until Palmer battle now :D

in pearl i've beaten Fantina (maybe i trained a bit too much. destroyed would be a better word) all my pokemon were lvl 37-39 so it was easy. i beat my rival at canalave, and am now at iron iron training my pokemon for the gym. i left biddof in the box so i could get the riolu egg

in diamond ive finished training porygon, so im going to evolve him to porygon-Z

VTUSH

<---Hatched
well i bred some poliwags to get a male one so i can train it and teach it hypnosis and then breed it with a female feebas i bred earlier today. so my little baby feebas' could have hypnosis but not soon after i started hatching feebas' with hypnosis, the day care lady deleted hypnosis on my poliwag for rain dance or something D: damn.....
oh well i got one bold feebas with hypnosis at least just need to check ivs though...

my first random shiny of 4th gen today!
im very happy even though it is a jolly natured voltorb, but still is a random encounter, it is the first i have had this year, also it is the first one i have had since 2003 in gold version :)

Dig-kun

Chaining Dittos for a Timid one
Cuz I need it to breed my Ralts
=D
Hope it comes with nice IVs
=P

I´ve got already 16 (I think)

And have just defeated one, cuz my attack was a critical
:p

Aesir22

Pearl:
Tried chaining bagon today. Highest chain reached 27, no shinies. Used covet on the bagon and got 3 dragon fangs.
Tried chaining todays swarm, spinda. Highest chain reached 24 and no shinies.

went underground today at work (need to do something when im bored;))
Got 6 heart scales, 3 red-, 3 yellow-, 4 green- and 2 blue shards, 3 damp-, 2 heat- and 1 icy rock, 6 leafstones, 9 waterstones, 1 moonstone, 1 thunderstone, 1 clawfossil, 1 dome fossil, 1 helix fossil, 3 armor fossil, 1 hard stone, 1 rare bone, 8 everstones.

Going to chain castform now...well going to try.

crobatman

I am doing yet another Diamond Scramble Challenge. I have the fourth badge now.

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
well as for me...diamond game- kept on battling my rival even on weekdays. hehe. I did not leave the place and all monday-friday, I fought him there, saved there and just used items to heal my pokes. I only played through it the whole week when I wanted to battle him. Now, I am continuing on raising my skarmory to level 100. skarm is currently at level 54.

Pearl game- continued on training a fairly good IV shinx I caught. Still raising my staraptor too. it is currently at level 68.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
-Got a German Miltank
-Got a Mantyke
-Got a Vulpix
-FINALLY got a Timid Rotom, but I have a near-flawless Speed Rash Rotom, so I think I might EV that, keeping the other because they're so darn cute. :3
-Spent some time underground; Got some items, duh
-Evolved several stone required evolution Pokemon, mainly Gloom (x2), Sunkern, Vulpix, Exeggecute and Clefairy.
-Got a few Pokeballs from the Newspaper guy

Well that's all I have, I haven't been doing much ingame.

*EV'd myself a nice new Ninjask for a Choice Band set X)
*Designed a team around said Ninjask which fails horribly
*Redesigning said team around said Ninjask to not fail so badly

*EV'd a newish Skuntank for my gym and managed to get Sucker Punch from my Platinummy friend X)
*Am yet to test said Skuntank

*Designed some funky Togekiss sets that AREN'T cheap =o
*Have tested said sets and like them^_^

Aesir22

Pearl:
Tried chaining Castforms in the Trophy Garden. But after many broken chains I couldnt find a castform to start a new chain. So started chaining Kricketune. At 28 a shiny patch appeared that broke the chain. Its a level 16 female. Calm nature, likes to relax, swarm.

edit
And caught a shiny Lickitung on a chain of 7..
Its a level 34 male, modest nature, quick to flee, oblivious

Last edited:

Teebird

well my brother deleted my file(yipee) -_-
so this time i was goin to try somthin different, so i named myself HOLY-L(my username, duh!)

and set off to my rivals house who i named dallas(ma best friend)
and got to lake verity to steal, erm 'recaive' my starter, piplup!
and to my utter surprise it happened to be shiny on the first try(not that i was trying to get it)
so i named him cyclone and went back to my house,,,,to be continued.

WhyteMage

Breeded, EV'd and trained an Aggron to level 100. He's a subpuncher.
I didn't realise how much the trading thing speeds up levelling until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.