• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

GarchompHata

I feel sick...
Hey, chimeecho3000, why not just give it a Thunderbolt tm?

Meh, I EV trained a modest Magmortar. Its PKTOPIA, yes, but 31 Ivs in speed and Spa makes up for it. I tested a ScarfMortar revenger on shoddy, and it was pretty good.

I'll also ev my 31 speed Jolteon today. Tomorrow I'll tackle Rayquaza. Maybe.

~ GarchompHata

Saberu

I just received my infernape from the GTS, as described here. I had wanted one for a while, but was feeling lazy.
I'm trying the battling combination of blaziken and infernape. I love it. Together, we will conquer all of Sinnoh! [maniacal laughter] I never knew they would be so good together.
It's weird, though, that infernape out-speeds blaziken even if my blaziken is twenty-two levels higher. Hm... maybe blaziken isn't a good one for speed?
I replaced infernape's flame wheel with aerial ace. I might get rid of flare blitz or fire blast, but I'm leaving them for now.
Oh, and I managed to find a heart scale. The heart scale magnet is now desperate for heart scales... :( I used to have at least seven with me - what happened to them?

Last edited:

Knatnuks~Skuntank

<-Smells good
Just chained a nice timid abra
22/2/22/30/27/22
Not sure what i will do next, probably will just go to the great marsh and get a yanma.

Chimecho3000

Hey, chimeecho3000, why not just give it a Thunderbolt tm?

~ GarchompHata

It's for Magmar. I'm making an NFE team to battle against a friend.

Still currently breeding the stupid Magbys. Haven't gotten a single Electric one yet. Have gotten quite a few Grass and Ice ones though, but I'm going to keep going for Electric.

I restarted my Diamond last week and now I'm up to the Spear Pillar but I'm trying to make my Pokemon stronger so I get to beat Cyrus and get myself a Dialga! :3

ZodiacT42

Just learned how to Chain today, yes I know that's sad. Trying to hopefully get a shiny Adamant Larvitar, but I won't have enough patience. Gonna slowly build up my Battle tower team with Tyranitar, Metagross and somebody else.

ZodiacT42

Just learned how to Chain today, yes I know that's sad. Trying to hopefully get a shiny Adamant Larvitar, but I won't have enough patience. Gonna slowly build up my Battle tower team with Tyranitar, Metagross and somebody else.

golduck#1

i ev trained my shiyn lonely gyrados, shiny mild raiko bold cresslia and modest yanmega. felt pretty happy. also picked some berrys and planted some

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I've been trying to chain lately. But my highest chain is 17 Starly. Yay me! My swarm today is Electrike. I'm waiting for a decent swarm, such as Swinub.

I'm also trying to train up my Flygon, Rhyperior and Houndoom. Flygon's at 67, Rhyperior at 75 and Houndoom at 63. Any tips?

Manix

Another round?
Diamond: Just more fun. Kylie went and ripped apart Roark. Caught the HM Slave 1, and now training Manix and Riz. Outside Valley Windworks, also hunting down an Aipom on Honey Trees. Not intending to train HM Slave 1.

Teh team:
Manix (Plusle) Lv13
Riz (Minun) Lv13
Kylie (Budew) Lv17
HM Slave 1 (Bidoof) Lv4

Dig-kun

I think I found my Ralts with nice IVs
I´m calculating damage on lv.100 right now

Gotta start to EV it 2day
(At least I intend to)

Bidoofawarness

Diamond...
I finished Ev training my Drifblim and Hippowdon for my Team

Pearl...
I'm doing a Mono Type Challenge and my type is Dark, Only at the first gym right now though.

Saberu

I hatched three spheal. Two were naughty and one was quirky. I decided to train the quirky one. I found out her IVs: 31/8/12/26/17/0. Her best stats are the ones I want to be the best. I really couldn't be more satisfied with this one.
I named her Hana. Please don't ask why.
She'll be the second spheal I raise to be a walrein. I'm going to max out HP now.

-BJ-

I got up this morning and decided to randomly check the lottery.

"Oh my goodness! All 5 digits match! This is just so incredible!"

Yeah, I got a Master Ball, thanks to some random Staravia I got in a trade a long time ago. I have nothing to use it on, except for maybe a random, rare shiny that might run away (and I never find shinies). Then I randomly strolled into Amity Square, and after my first 200 steps, my Pachirisu ran across a Thick Mushroom, the rarest item it can get, and something I'd been after for a while. So I had a pretty lucky day, yep.

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
I had an alright day for once.
Went through the battle tower with Gliscor, Scizor, and Espeon.
Gliscor took most of the attacks and if he fainted I'd send out Espeon to clean up. Saving up money to get Ice-Beam.

Dig-kun

I started to EV train my Ralts
I used vitamins to all the ones I wanted
So, started defeating Bidoofs

Gonna trade for its TM
and after gotta defeat Ghastlies
=D

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Still trying to level up my Pokemon. Tried to chain my swarm, which was Skitty, but it didn't go too well. I thinking of taking the Monotype Challenge or the Scramble Challenge on Pearl.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
bred 22 machops and i got 6 adament ones with the no guard ability, they were also bred with the egg moves ice punch and fire punch. I then checked their ivs and it turns out none of them had flawless ivs except one had flawless speed. Ill continue the breeding someother time while i focus on Azelf soft resseting which i haven't done in weeks. Really looking forward to sring -_-
Also went onto the GTS to get some good ived pokes, mainly trying for cresselia, ended getting a shiny one but it is pretty crap so might trade it again.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I bred an adamant Buizel with flawless atk ivs 30 hp,ivs,and 27speed ivs.
Also I ev trained it and its now a powerful Choice Bander Floatzel.

I'm currently going to ev train my shiny impish Hippopatas with 3 flawless ivs in hp,def,and speed. Then when its done im going to breed it with a Miltank and try to pass those ivs on to a Miltank.

Status
Not open for further replies.