• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Fake Games thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emoeevee

there are loads of variations of the covers just type it in on google

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB

Fear the light.
Yeah,and I just got them from google but I cant seem to find other's but when I'll find one I'll of course will show them.

Last edited:

setokaibarocket

Not on much anymore.
The title screen for Pokemon Diamond (GBC)
pokemondiamond6io.png

The main character from Pokemon Diamond, named Bek, in the intro
pokemondiamond26lj.png

I'll get more images tommorow maybe

E

Emoeevee

i have my fake game!

Pokemon Red - Charmander is the charecter, duno what game taken from
Pokemon Blue - A VERY bad blastoise, looks like catch the pigion
Pokemon Green - A green clefary.....duno game
Pokemon Gold/en - Eevee main charecter shoots somthing at toys?
Pokemon Silver - EXTREMEALY bad sandslash shoots sweets, japanese
Pokemon Dig dug - No idea voltorbs catching pikachu in dirt...

Thats all i can think of at da mo.... i duno how to do screen shots. There is LOADS more!

MaskedManAbsolkid

Thanks for the info, Emoeevee. I'll put it up when I have pics. BTW, Dig Dug is an old game about a digger trying to get jewels while dodging bad guys.

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB

Fear the light.
Well,when I was at the fleemarket I saw Poke'mon Red for gameboy color.
(but I don't think it counts)But enyway On the back was a screen shot it looked the same way as D/G..

MaskedManAbsolkid

Psycap said:
Well,when I was at the fleemarket I saw Poke'mon Red for gameboy color.
(but I don't think it counts)But enyway On the back was a screen shot it looked the same way as D/G..

So it was a fake?

B

battlebruvaz

and the all seeing! (or not..) POKEMON CLEEEEEEEEEEAR!!!!!!!!!!

TrainerIruka

Glaceon fan
Was pokemon gogo in a purple cartridge? Long time ago I had a friend who had a game she called "Pokemon purple." It was in japanese and at the time I couldn't read any of it. It sounds like pokemon gogo, judging by the description. I don't remember much of it, but I played it and remember walking around as a pikachu and that there were meowths in the game as well.

MaskedManAbsolkid

TrainerIruka said:
Was pokemon gogo in a purple cartridge? Long time ago I had a friend who had a game she called "Pokemon purple." It was in japanese and at the time I couldn't read any of it. It sounds like pokemon gogo, judging by the description. I don't remember much of it, but I played it and remember walking around as a pikachu and that there were meowths in the game as well.

Yep, that's the one.

and the all seeing! (or not..) POKEMON CLEEEEEEEEEEAR!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?

TrainerIruka

Glaceon fan
Alright, thank you for clearing that up. :)

E

Emoeevee

Asboslkid whats your email i will email you the pictures? I have put them all on word with a description, i assume you no how to cut and paste onto a paint document?

Status
Not open for further replies.