• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Fake Games thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Meh, your opinion. Still, Telefang fails for having to call their games pokemon to get people to buy it.
These games are in no way associated with Smilesoft (the makers of Telefang) the original Japanese games are actually quite fun and I've taken a liking to Kuriputo (Kuribute). The bootleggers just decided to slap a Pokemon logo on it, steal Shishigami from Princess Monoke, make some weird snake thingy, and do a HORRIBLE job of translating.... All I have to say is that although the bootlegs are awful, Telefang is a decent game that shouldn't be bashed because of some stupid crooks....

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Chaos Black Version...I remember you. Many years ago, I was vacationing in Malaysia, and I spotted the box art. I got excited thinking it was a version that hasn't come out yet in my home country. Well, at least that's the excuse I gave my parents. I still have it, and for some reason, I can't get past Mt. Moon. There's some glitched water, if I recall correctly, right after the fossil maniac. I migrated a 'Blique' to my Diamond, and it appeared as a Squirtle with a nickname. Up to the point I got to, it's a carbon-copy of FireRed, except for the terrible sprites, the weird names, and no location names when you enter a new area.

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
The Fake Pokemon Diamond and Jade have swear words in it o_o'' they say the D word only though. if you find walkthrough's then sometimes they say that word in the game. And i got a fake Pokemon firered already by the time you turn it on you can tell it's a fake, because at the beginning it says "The save file is ok"

They use more than that.... o_O
I've played diamond all the way through....

Swagsire

2.a.f. 'Sequel' games

These are games which have a number after them, possibly indicating that they are sequels. Note that no main Pokemon game (R/B/Y/G/G/S/C/R/S/E/FR/LG/D/P/P) has had a sequel with a number next to the name. Not much is known about these, but they are believed to be edited versions of the game they are a sequel of.

May want to update this.. Qwaa ;195;

BCVM22

May want to update this.. Qwaa ;195;

If someone really has to read the first post in this thread - the one from over seven years ago, made by a poster who hasn't posted in over a year - to learn what you're suggesting needs updating, and to otherwise tell the difference between a real game and an obviously fake one, they have waaaaaaaay bigger problems than just this.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I am downloading a game called "Pokemon 3D". It is basically a remake of Gold/Silver, and they added new features. Not too playable, but still alright.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Silver and Gold were going to be called Pokemon 2. If someone found an early prototype of those games, they would be numbered.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
Hey I have a ton of the fan made games, including blue sea, lugia's ocean, chaos black, quartz, shiny gold, naranja, perla, dark cry, arcoiris, and crystal shards. I can get pics too since I have the boxes. I can also tell you guys about some of them since I've played through a few. Just let me know if you're interested in me talking about a certain game. maybe I'll make a video or something.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
I just go ahold of pokemon shiny gold, arcoiris, blue sea and a ton of other SEALED hacked pokemon games! pics to be uploaded later!

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
here are pictures of each (at least I think they'll show up)

edit: nvm I can't figure out how to upload pictures here. anyone know how? nvm again. It appears that 97kb is the max for these pictures. I suppose if you want to see the picture you could send me a pm and I could email them to you.

Last edited:

Fairy Type Arceus

God of Ubers
here are pictures of each (at least I think they'll show up)

edit: nvm I can't figure out how to upload pictures here. anyone know how? nvm again. It appears that 97kb is the max for these pictures. I suppose if you want to see the picture you could send me a pm and I could email them to you.
To upload an image, use this BB code without the stars: [*IMG]Insert direct link to image here[*/IMG]

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
To upload an image, use this BB code without the stars: [*IMG]Insert direct link to image here[*/IMG]

yea but that only works if I've uploaded them to photobucket or somewhere like that, which I haven't and don't really feel like doing quite honestly. I'd rather just upload them straight from my computer to here, but that can't be done.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
For my early birthday, my mum got me a set of pokemon GBA games, which contains Lugias Ocean, Narajna and Shinygold along with all the official GBA game. Yay?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Lately my favourite of the hacks is Light Platinum

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
Hey I found a website with a lot of hacks. Its vizzed.com.
Here is a discription of shiny gold.
Pokemon Shiny Gold Description: Pokemon Shiny gold is a hack of Pokemon fire red, basically it is a remake of Pokemon gold which was originally for the Gameboy Color. It features improved graphics, new additions to the story, and more. rnThe dungeons have been redone to try and add a new experience to the game. This game is still in beta so some features are not complete yet and bugs do exist, One such thing is you can not explore all of kanto yet. The creator of the hack has also added more recurring characters, new areas to explore, and new battles.rn Also the order you earn HM's and battle gyms has been altered from gold, it follows the same order as fire red. It also features Hoenn pokemon but they are hard to find.rn-Don't think this is gonna be a 100% Gold Remake, it'll have its differences.rn-Extra battles (some'll be optionals, tough but rewarding)rn-Hoenn Pokemon (in every area, and hard to find)rn-New areasrn-Remapped some dungeons (so your old guides wont work, je)rn-Extra recurring characters (some'll hate you, some'll help you)

Last edited:

julabard

Hey, my first post!

I bought 'Dark Cry' version a few years ago in Thailand, and forgot about it. I recently got it out for my son to play, I'm glad I tried it first though, it's full of awful cuss-words.

frieza rulezzz

hello people nice to meet you :) can anyone help me to explain what is the "betas" for pokemon naranja? i wanna buy a catridge of naranja from e-bay.are all the catridges of pokemon naranja that are out there beta 1?and what does this mean?you stuck somewhere cause the game is un-complete?where exactly?
and which is the best beta for pokemon naranja-most complete?
any reply really apreciated!
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.