• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Argentina is usually a fun team to watch, but they have dull moments too, this world cup included, they Beat Nigeria 1-0, They beat Greece 2-0 and scored the 2 goals very late in the game and of course they lost 0-4 to Germany.

2006 World Cup they tied Germany 0-0 and lost in penalties, they tied netherlands 0-0 beat Ivory coast 2-1, they beat Serbia 6-0 that was Amazing!.

WRONG! Argentina tied with Germany 1-1

Well, in football the most exciting team never wins, and whomever I predict to win loses, so yeah.

I agree

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
Well, in football the most exciting team never wins, and whomever I predict to win loses, so yeah.

Gonna make reference to the Brazil 1970 team here. England may have almost matched them in the group stages but our capitulation against Germany showed our weaknesses. Brazil were by far the best team at that World Cup and arguably the best team to ever play football.

I would agree, however, that the majority of the time the best team fails to win the tournament. Hungary 54, Holland 74 and 78, dare I say England in 1990 as well.

natopotato22

Cellar Door
I actually wanted Spain to win the whole thing from the beginning because ever since the FIFA 2006 game, I've been using Spain the most.

I GET TO SEE BRAZIL VS. US!!!
Friendly international game^

Alpha God

Proffersor Alpha
FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 and 2014

SPAIN WON THE 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP!!! But any ways I wanted Brazil to win it. So do u guys hav any clue where the 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP is going to be?!

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!

SPAIN WON THE 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP!!! But any ways I wanted Brazil to win it. So do u guys hav any clue where the 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP is going to be?!
It'll be held in Brazil

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I wanted Brazil to win. Why? My favorite UFC fighter, Anderson Silva, is from Brazil.

So Brazil still wins in my heart. Spain sucks.