• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I returned to Fuchsia City and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. After shopping for items at the Poke Mart, I returned to the Fuchsia City Pokemon Gym. I went around until I found Koga's location in the middle of the Gym. I finally challenged him to a battle, and he sent out his first Koffing. I used my Pidgeot and I defeated Koffing with Wing Attack. I switched to Nidoking when Koga sent out his Muk and I used Thrash against it. That did some damage, but Muk was able to endure the attacks. I switched to Graveler after that and I beat Muk with Magnitude. I battled against Weezing and Koga's second Koffing after that, but I managed to beat them without much difficulty. I obtained the Soul Badge and the Toxic TM after I defeated Koga, and I visited the Fuchsia City Pokemon Center again to heal my inured Pokemon. I saved the game before heading to Route 15 again.

Drummerdude

I went back to Celadon City and headed onto the Cycling Road where I battled all the bikers to level up my team. Since there wasn't much else I could do I went to the gym. Beedrill took out the Psychic types while Pidgeot handled the rest. Koga was really easy. Flareon beat his two Koffing and Weezing with Flamethrower and Pidgeot defeated Muk with Wing Attack. I got the Soul Badge and then evolved Weepinbell into Victreebel! I got Surf and Strength and then surfed from Fuchsia to the Seafoam Islands in order to train Victreebel. Once all the swimmers were down I headed to Saffron City and began taking on the Rockets in Silph Co. I beat every single Rocket on every floor except for any past my rival because I took a break just before battling him.

Current LeafGreen Team

;009; Lv41
;018; Lv41
;015; Lv41
;071; Lv41
;136; Lv42
;107; Lv41

Lorde

I arrived at Route 15 and I headed north since I hadn't finished battling all the trainers there yet. I managed to defeat them after a while and I arrived in Lavender Town. I visited the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon, then I made my way west toward Saffron City. I past through the gatehouse and I noticed that Team Rocket had invaded the city. After wandering around town I visited Silph Co. since that's where Team Rocket was stationed. I arrived at the lobby and it was empty. I climbed the stairs and I found some Team Rocket grunts on the second and third floor. I battled against them and I climbed the building some more, but I noticed that several rooms were sealed off and I needed a special key to unlock them. I continued to battle trainers, but I eventually left the building to heal my Pokemon at the Saffron City Pokemon Center. I went back to Silph Co. after that and I saved on the 8th floor.

Caelesti

dancing queen
Currently attempting to train before battling Koga! I feel like my Pokemon might be a bit too underleveled to challenge him so I might do remmatches on the VS Seeker, I dunno yet.

Pidgeotto lv. 38:
Featherdance
Sand-Attack
Wing Attack
Quick Attack

Raticate lv. 39:
Pursuit
Tail Whip
Quick Attack
Hyper Fang

Persian lv. 39:
Faint Attack
Screech
Bite
Pay Day

Nidorino lv. 39:
Horn Attack
Peck
Poison Sting
Double Kick

Pikachu lv. 40:
Thunderbolt
Quick Attack
Slam
Thunder Wave

Lorde

I kept moving around Silph Co. while trying to battle Team Rocket grunts and obtain the special key that would unlock some of the others rooms inside the building. I eventually managed to obtain it and I accessed the locked rooms. I picked up some extra items and I even healed my Pokemon thanks to a woman inside the building. I headed over to the third floor again and I used a warp panel to teleport to another room. I met my rival there and I had to battle him. I managed to defeat him quite easily and then I obtained a gift Lapras from an employee there. I headed back down and I visited the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon again and to deposit the Lapras in the PC. I went back to Silph Co. and I arrived at the eleventh floor where I battled against Giovanni. I defeated him after a while and I obtained the Master Ball as a gift from the president of Silph. Co. I then saved the game.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I played the game today after some time and did some stuff.I explored the fourth of the Sevii Islands,Floe Island.Here,I met Red my rival.I also came to know about breeding and other stuff.I went into the Ice Cave and found some items.I found Lorelei there who was protecting the Cave's Pokemon from some Team Rocket Grunts.I defeated one of the grunt and they ran away and Lorelei thanked me.I then decided to go to the fifth Island,Chrono Island.I battled some Team Rocket Grunts outside their Warehouse but I couldn't go inside because I had only one Password.I went to the Memorial Pillar and battled some trainers and got some berries,Metal Coat and TM Facade.At the Water Labyrinth,I battled a single trainer and got an Egg which would hatch into Togepi.I boxed it for the time being.I then went to Resort Gorgeous and defeated all the trainers there.Then I went to Lost Cave and battled two trainers and got some items without getting lost thanks to my guide.I reached Selphy who challenged me to battle which I won easily.

Vs Selphy
-She started with Persian and I sent out Rhydon.
-Persian used Torment to prevent the use of same move twice in a row while Rhydon's Rock Blast missed.
-Persian's Bite did little damage while Rhydon's Strength did high damage.
-Persian's Pay Day did little damage and it was defeated by Rhydon's Rock Blast.Selphy sent out her second Persian.
-Persian used Taunt to prevent the use of status moves while Rhydon's Strength did high damage.
-Selphy used Full Restore to heal Persian but it was defeated by Rhydon's Rock Blast.

I got Silk Scarf after defeating her.I healed my Pokemon and saved the game.

Team:

;006; Charizard Lv.54 Male Timid (Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Claw) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
;057; Primeape Lv.54 Male Jolly (Cross Chop/Karate Chop/Seismic Toss/Rock Slide) Ability:Vital Spirit Held Item:Black Belt
;071; Victreebel Lv.54 Male Sassy (Giga Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:Leftovers
;135; Jolteon Lv.54 Male Modest (Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Bite/Thunder Wave) Ability:Volt Absorb Held Item:Leftovers
;121; Starmie Lv.54 Genderless Quirky (Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt) Ability:Illuminate Held Item:Mystic Water
;112; Rhydon Lv.53 Male Timid (Rock Blast/Strength/Double Edge/Take Down) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:Quick Claw

Lorde

I headed out after I defeated Team Rocket since I wanted to train my Pokemon some more. I headed to Celadon City and I went west to Cycling Road and I trained against the Bikers there after I used the VS Seeker to make them battle me again. I had to keep training for at least 45 minutes to get my team's levels up for the Saffron City Gym battle. Once that was taken care of I went back to Saffron City and I visited the Fighting Dojo. I battled the trainers there and I was able to obtain a Hitmonchan from the Karate Master. I headed to the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon and then I visited the Saffron City Gym and I started battling the trainers inside. I teleported around using the warp panels around the Gym and I left once to heal my Pokemon since those Psychic-type Pokemon were taking a toll on my team. I headed back to the Gym and I saved the game before challenging Sabrina.

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I arrived in vermillion. I went into the pokemon center and healed my pokemon. I then talked to the lady in the pokemon center and got the vs seeker. So far my team is lv25 charmeleon, a lv 24 pidgeotto, and a lv24 pikachu.

Lorde

I finally challenged Sabrina and I used my Nidoking against her Kadabra. It was a risky choice since Poison-type Pokemon are weak against Psychic-type attacks, but Nidoking was able to beat Sabrina's Kadabra with Megahorn. I used my Vaporeon against her Mr. Mime after that and I defeated it with a few Bite attacks. I switched back to Nidoking and I defeated her Alakazam with Megahorn, although that battle was very close since Megahorn missed the first time I used it. I sent out my Pidgeotto against her Venomoth and I defeated it with Aerial Ace. I obtained the Marsh Badge after that and I left the Saffron City Gym. I went over to the local Pokemon Center and then I healed my Pokemon there. I bought some items at the Poke Mart and then I flew to Fuchsia City in order to head south to Cinnabar Island. I arrived at the shore of Route 19 and saved after battling a Swimmer.

LimeSoda

I arrived at One Island and met my good pal Celio who needed some help. After a long journey Red finally obtained the Ruby and Sapphire, thus being able to trade with the Hoenn region. Afterwards I caught the only and only Entei, and traded him away to Leaf Green. 335 Pokemon currently on the dex.

Edit: 344 Pokemon on the Dex, and now Kanto is complete! The trainer card was upgraded to a very cool bronze color.

Last edited:

Lorde

I kept battling against Swimmers as I made my way toward the Seafoam Islands. I also battled against some wild Tentacool, but that's because I didn't have Repels and I thought that battling them would earn some experience. I arrived on the Seafoam Islands eventually, and I walked into the first island since it was the only one I could access. Once inside I battled some Pokemon and I moved around the icy cavern until I found the place where I could push boulders through the holes in the floor in order to change the direction of the water currents. I did that and I accessed some new areas. I eventually found Articuno's spot in the middle of the ice floe, and I battled it. I managed to weaken it but it took a long time to capture it. Once that was done I headed up the cave and I came out on the other end. I Surfed some more and I battled more trainers. I saved once I found Cinnabar.

LimeSoda

I walked briskly into the Pokemon center and immediately went up the elevator to the second floor. I traded other pokes from the Hoenn region and increased my Pokedex to 360 something.

Lorde

The first thing I did when I arrived on Cinnabar Island was visit the local Poke Mart in order to buy some more healing items and other things. I then visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I went over to the lab and I talked to the characters there; I also revived the fossil that I found on Mt. Moon while I was in the building. Since I couldn't access the Cinnabar Island Gym yet, I decided to visit the Pokemon Mansion since that's where the key for the Gym was, plus my Pokemon needed to be trained a bit more for the upcoming Gym battle against Blaine. I battled tons of Pokemon on the first floor of the burned-out mansion and I opened some doors after interacting with the Mewtwo statues. I read the scientists' diaries as I moved around, then I headed lower into the mansion and I battled some trainers. I eventually found the Gym's key and I saved once outside.

Kuji

I started a nuzlocke challenge in my Leaf Green game.

I chose Bulbasaur as a starter, and have gone all the way to Pewter City. My current team is as follow:

;001; Shiro the Bulbasaur
;016; Dice the Pidgey
;019; Whiskers the Rattata
;013; NEEDLE the Weedle :(

I am perfectly content with using Rattata, but I was looking forward to getting Caterpie instead of Weedle. I caught a Mankey (Paul) but I have him stored in my computer. So now I am going to challenge Brock.

Lorde

I visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there, then I visited the Poke Mart and shopped for items while I was there. I finally visited the Cinnabar Island Gym and I challenged the Gym Leaders inside; I could have easily solved the quiz questions instead, but I thought battling would be the better option since it trained my Pokemon. I continued battling until I reached Blaine's place and I challenged him a battle. I used my Rhydon against his Ponyta and I beat it with Rock Blast. I then used my Vaporeon's Surf attack against his Arcanine. That barely beat Arcanine, and then I used my Nidoking against Blaine's Rapidash. I was able to beat it easily with Earthquake and then I used my Pidgeot against his Growlithe. I defeated it with Fly, and I won the match. I obtained the Volcano Badge from Blaine and I met Bill outside. We took a ship and I saved once we arrived on One Island.

I did 10.000 encounters for shiny paras so I was very bored. I wanted catch a Chansey with Lucky Egg, and I went to Safari Zone. The secondly Chansey that I had caught, had Lucky Egg! Then, I did random encounters when a shiny Nidorino appeared! But it fled... I'm doing encounters in Safari Zone right now. I hope a shiny Nidorino..

Lorde

I talked to Bill's friend Celio once I arrived on One Island in the Sevii Islands chain, and I left the local Pokemon Center after healing my Pokemon. I was given the opportunity to wander around the island, so I headed south to Treasure Beach to collect items and battle some wild Pokemon. After taking care of stuff there, I headed over to Kindle Road. I battled some trainers when I arrived there and I even captured a wild Ponyta and a wild Meowth. I battled some more trainers near Ember Spa and then I entered it. I walked into the hot springs and my Pokemon were healed there. I collected the Rock Smash HM from a man inside and then I went back outside to do some more training. I eventually battled all the trainers in the area, so I went north to Mt. Ember afterward in order to explore it and battle some of the wild Pokemon there. I pushed a boulder out of the way and I saved.

Kuji

Leaf Green Nuzlocke part 2

Continuing on my leaf green challenge, I suffered my first loss. Whiskers the Rattata suffered a critical hit Gust from a trainer's Pidgey. On my way to Mt. Moon, I got lucky and ran into a Jigglypuff, which I added to my party. I called him Jiggy. After that, I went through Mt. Moon and reached Cerulean City with no difficulties. I beat Misty for the gym badge, went through the rival, nugget bridge and Bill's House. All this extra work made Shiro and Dice evolve into Ivysaur and Pidgeotto respectively.

In my computer, the pokemon I have caught are:
Paul the Mankey
NEEDLE the Weedle
? the Spearow (forgot to name him, I will name him once I get to Lavender)
Dudette the Geodude (Female, and very original name, I know)
Bell the Bellsprout (I know, I am sorry)
Lai the Caterpie
Missy the Meowth

If I suffer losses in my team, those would be my replacements at the moment.

;002; Shiro the Ivysaur
;017; Dice the Pidgeotto
;039; Jiggy the Jigglypuff
;129; Azul the Magikarp (Currently in Daycare Center)

Drummerdude

I managed to defeat my rival along with Giovanni inside the Silph Co Building. Then I went to the gym and swept most everyone with Beedrill. To my surprise, Sabrina was easy as well. Beedrill knocked out Kadabra, Mr Mime, and Alakazam with Twineedle and Flareon beat her Venomoth with Flamethrower. I then headed to Pallet Town and surfed down to Cinnabar and then east to the Seafoam Islands beating all the swimmers. Once they were down I flew back and entered the Pokemon Mansion and traversed the place in search of the key to get into the Cinnabar Gym. Once I found it I went to the gym and swept every trainer, including Blaine, with Blastoise's Surf. Bill invited me to the Sevii Islands after my victory and I agreed to go with him. Upon speaking to Celio and receiving the request to go to Two Island I took a break.

Current LeafGreen Team

;009; Lv46
;018; Lv43
;015; Lv44
;071; Lv44
;136; Lv44
;107; Lv44

Lorde

I battled my way around Mt. Ember and I eventually found the entrance to the inner caverns on the mountain. I captured a wild Machop inside and I went around until I reached the summit of the volcano. Once there I pushed some more boulders out of the way and I found Moltres resting there. I challenged it to a battle and I was able to weaken it slowly. Capturing it was a hassle though since even Ultra Balls didn't work on it. I finally managed to get it inside a Great Ball and then I climbed back down the mountain. I headed back to the Ember Spa and I healed my Pokemon there before re-battling the trainers on Kindle Road. I went back to One Island after that and I took the next ship to Two Island. I arrived on the island but there was nothing to do except buy items and play games at the Game Corner place. I headed north to the cape and I saved before talking to the woman there.

Status
Not open for further replies.