• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Glitch Report Thread

P

Pelipper

Neither of them are glitches

Hoppip can be found in the water, because its floating. And you can hear pokemon's cry in the music. Not always the next pokemon will be the crying, but that happened because the Zubat is common.

I've found a glitch, but its not too good since you have to use a cheatdevice, and i found it in a r**.
If you use the walk through walls code, and you walk above the building where you need the boulderbadge to pass, you'll find something similar to glitch city.
Tell me a good site for host images and i'll put the image.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pelipper

Im not sure yet.
Other than with GS code, it seems to be random in some place, like in Ru/Sa. But i still dont know the exact route.

Trip

Former Staff Member
Pelipper said:
Neither of them are glitches

Hoppip can be found in the water, because its floating. And you can hear pokemon's cry in the music. Not always the next pokemon will be the crying, but that happened because the Zubat is common.

I've found a glitch, but its not too good since you have to use a cheatdevice, and i found it in a r**.
If you use the walk through walls code, and you walk above the building where you need the boulderbadge to pass, you'll find something similar to glitch city.
Tell me a good site for host images and i'll put the image.

I just PMed you.

- Trip

P

Pelipper

I've sent it to you. Soon all the members will see the "glitch city" of FR/LG.

EDIT: So then its a normal egg Missingno. Master, unless you've walked about 50000 steps and it havent hatched.

P

Pelipper

Thanks for that Trip!!
The next weekend i'll see if that also happens in the real game (thats from a r**). Also im going to find more glitches (as ever, first in r**, then in real game if it doesnt crash up it).

J

JirachiFerarri

I was using a che** devi** and I used the walk through walls code. I was in the trading room, not the union room and when I went to save in there it said Celadon Dept.!

S

Swampert

This is just a funny bug here goes Fly to Vermilion. Walk towards the bridge to the boat but dont go there.
Walk under the sun roof so your completey unseeble on the screen facing the bridge, then get out your bike you'll see a black rectangle above the roof where ur hat would normaly be move to the right still be under the roof and it'll go back to normal red hat.

And Thats how the glitch works.

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
I have a question but don't really know if I'm allowed to ask

can someone use walk through walls in the hotel in celedon??

I have a hunch that is a glitch city also

and on route 2 over the ledge the lighter color road doesn't match up??/

also I found a real glitch

I call it the transporting runner

okay go to resort gorgeous

beat the runner dude

then walk until your vs seeker is charged

be above the fence and one square right of the lady there

wait until he walks around to you

use the Vs. seeker

if he doesn't battle you re charge the seeker

try again until he wants to battle you

battle him and then after you beat him walk off the screen

walk back on and he will be one square up and he will continuously look in the direction you battled him in until you walk off of the route

glitch or not????

EDIT : ^ that black rectangle is just your bike tire

P

Pelipper

I've used the code, and you can go up the stairs. Its just an image, nothing more.

E

eonbattletower

I found a ~new~ location!

It's like another city with a pokemart and everything and there's a patch of grass to find wild pokemon, even though I searched 4 half hour & didn't find anything (what's going down?)

P

Pelipper

Where???
Tell me where and i'll respond all your questions.

M

MetalScisor

eonbattletower said:
I found a ~new~ location!

It's like another city with a pokemart and everything and there's a patch of grass to find wild pokemon, even though I searched 4 half hour & didn't find anything (what's going down?)
Bring a poke with sweet scent, like belsprout,u can catch them near bond brige.

P

Pelipper

But sweet scent will not work if there's no wild pokemon there.

eonbattletower, are you talking about the 4 island??? There are no wild pokemons in the grass of the daycare

M

MetalScisor

u can use it just in case. ;186;;186;;186;;186;;186;;186;;186;; Off topic:AND IF U DISSAGREE MY CANABAL FROGS WILL EAT U!!

B

blitz

It could be the elusive Mirage Island....Or is it Glitch City with a ;151; ...?!

P

pikamew

i dont have a glitch but i was wondering if somone could tell me what happens when a bad egg hatches. i know the game crashes but does anything happen between the hatch and the crash? like maybe you get a messed up pokemon?