• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Glitch Report Thread

P

Pelipper

You can get a pokemon (like if you got the badegg by catching a trainer's pokemon, it will may hatch into that pokemon), or it can hatch in the 2 missingno. forms.

S

ShinyPorygon

Hey, can you get Missingno. any other way other than Bad Eggs??

B

BladedVixen

I was so shocked today to come across the thunderbolt glitch for the first time.... I was battling the rocket admin in the warehouse and his weezing used thunderbolt and POW! there it was... I had no clue what it was at first and it scared the crud out of me till I figured it out.... so much for a glitchless game for me T_T .... at least the game didnt die or explode or anything

pika_power

Normal Coordinator
can the tbolt glitch harm our game if you save?

S

ShinyNinetales

pika_power said:
can the tbolt glitch harm our game if you save?

No, I'm pretty sure. I think I heard it's only to do with the sound data at the time and it won't affect anything else. Restart and it'll be fine!

S

ShinyNinetales

pika_power said:
but if you save while the sound is going on wull it be the sound when you turn your game back on?

No, if you save when the sound is going on, it won't be there when you turn your game back on, it's happened to me on Pokemon Yellow and nothing happened...sound was gone when I turned it back on...

Don't fear the thunderbolt glitch! ^_^

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
Okay, I'm contemplating purchasing FR/LG sometime soon (it'd be my first "Pokémon" game since Crystal) and I have to know:

1. Does Missingno appear anywhere in either of these games, and if so, where?

2. Does he damage your file regardless of whether or not you catch him?

I just want to make sure that if I get these games, they won't crap out on me.

Jigpuff

Jesse GS the II said:
Okay, I'm contemplating purchasing FR/LG sometime soon (it'd be my first "Pokémon" game since Crystal) and I have to know:

1. Does Missingno appear anywhere in either of these games, and if so, where?

2. Does he damage your file regardless of whether or not you catch him?

I just want to make sure that if I get these games, they won't crap out on me.

1. It might be obtainable in the wild, but it is not known where. If it is, there is a VERY small chance of finding him. Also, there is a similar MissingNo. in R/S, but it is SAFE. It's fine if you catch it, though it only knows Tackle.

2. Probably not if you don't catch it, but just to stay safe, I would turn the power off as soon as I saw it. Catching it WILL mess up your game.

3. No, there HAS to be a MissingNo., or the game won't work correctly.

Last edited:

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
A Q that is sort of off topic and I hope it isn't bad

when you use Walk through walls can you walk through things like trees etc.???

sorry if I'm not allowed to ask this

J

JirachiFerarri

♪Crystal Mew♪ said:
A Q that is sort of off topic and I hope it isn't bad

when you use Walk through walls can you walk through things like trees etc.???

sorry if I'm not allowed to ask this

To a point, like if there is a route parallel to you you can but not if there is nothing there. You can't walk through people or trees that can be cut either.

B

blitz

My classmate got a celebi from a trade from a guy named TT. He said he traded a poliwrath to the guy in the Viridian Forest near the entrance near the big tree...

What the heck?!?!?!I want a celebi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;251;

EDIT: He also got Entei from a guy named TT

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pelipper

He's lying.
Yes, with the walkthrough walls code you can walk over almost everthing, except people, rocks, stones, little trees and other minor things.
I guess that missingno. can be found in the Victory Road, but im not sure (20% sure), and it only damages your game if you caught it or if it attacks you. If you see it, i recommend to turn off the game, before something bad happen.

M

MetalScisor

If u use the evil thing to walk through walls, and u go into the chambers of the pokemon near the safari zone and talk to them what happens?

E

eonbattletower

i have a safe missingno and a safe 'M. for some wierd reason, i can't battle them. it always skips 2 the next pokemon like if you have an egg. can someone help me?

P

Pelipper

blitz:On Ru/sa or in Fr/Lg??? Because in ru/sa has been found, but not in fr/lg

MetalScisor: Nothing, its like trying to talk with a tree.

wants_latios_lots: No, its the same as in ru/sa.

eonbattletower: You have the 2 missingno.s??? Its the black circle with a ? and the 2 bigs ??. I havent tested the ?, but the ?? acts like a real pokemon, and you can batle with it.

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Its been found in FR lG

PDD found it with a device

he has posted it but it was deleted

I know there is a thread with pics on pokeglitch but links are advertising

also if you ride your bike up and down near grass the grass "wiggles"