• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Glitch Report Thread

Ho - Oh

Not sure if this has been posted... But, if you go to the nugget bridge enterence in Cerulean City look at the ridge one of the tiles has a black spot above the ridge, not sure if it's just more or my game...

Edit: My brother found a new glitch!!! He was walking in and out of seven island fight house place (with the boxes in the back...) and after he walked 7-8 hours in and out the boxes went away! (he fought I think Archie with a missingno...)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Edit: My brother found a new glitch!!! He was walking in and out of seven island fight house place (with the boxes in the back...) and after he walked 7-8 hours in and out the boxes went away! (he fought I think Archie with a missingno...)

The boxes moved when he entered and exited the building several times? I don't believe that's true. Those boxes at that special house on Seven Island don't move unless you use the Mystery Gift feature. I don't believe that a Mystery Gift event involving that house ever took place, so it would be impossible for them to move in the English games. I've also never heard of such a glitch so I'm very skeptical.

Last edited:

Ho - Oh

The boxes moved when he entered and exited the building several times? I don't believe that's true. Those boxes at that special house on Seven Island don't move unless you use the Mystery Gift feature. I don't believe that a Mystery Gift event involving that house ever took place, so it would be impossible for them to move in the English games. I've also never heard of such a glitch so I'm very skeptical.

Actully my brother said that's what happened, but I did see him fight a circle and a question mark inside of the circle (without action replay or any cheating device.).

I found a new glitch! TWO GAINT QUESTION MARKS POKEMON!!!!

I used an emulator for this and created a code...

Last edited:

Eletious

<-Pedobear approved!
um, okay then.... I thought we weren't supposed to put codes on the forums.

LanceTheDragonMaster

Dances With Dragons
Not sure if this has been posted... But, if you go to the nugget bridge enterence in Cerulean City look at the ridge one of the tiles has a black spot above the ridge, not sure if it's just more or my game...

I've seen stuff like that on youtube...

When i had this game when i was 4 there was this weird glitch where a guy started moving without the walking animation o.0 when he said he wanted to battle me and he was hovering over a cliff then my game started making weird noises.

LanceTheDragonMaster

Dances With Dragons
When i had this game when i was 4 there was this weird glitch where a guy started moving without the walking animation o.0 when he said he wanted to battle me and he was hovering over a cliff then my game started making weird noises.

What the heck? Strange........

not sure if this is a glitch, but i was versing misty with my pikachu (which was traded from my emerald file via leaf green) and i tried to use volt tackle... pikachu disobeyed and used thunderbolt instead but it still took recoil damage, is this normal? i cant tell since that was the first time pikachu disobeyed volt tackle and it hasnt since

Aquarelle

Staff member
Well, I guess the only way to avoid that would be to not use roar on a roaming pokemon.

That wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that the roaming legendary dogs in this game know roar, and when THEY use it in battle, they will still disappear from your game forever. (Happened to me before....)

not sure if this is a glitch, but i was versing misty with my pikachu (which was traded from my emerald file via leaf green) and i tried to use volt tackle... pikachu disobeyed and used thunderbolt instead but it still took recoil damage, is this normal? i cant tell since that was the first time pikachu disobeyed volt tackle and it hasnt since

I would assume that was a glitch. I've never heard of that happening, so I do not think that it's normal in any way. I wouldn't worry about it though, because it seems like a really minor glitch.

Eletious

<-Pedobear approved!
That wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that the roaming legendary dogs in this game know roar, and when THEY use it in battle, they will still disappear from your game forever. (Happened to me before....)

Well then I guess it's good that you told us, so that now we can prepare by always having something with Soundproof in our team. Pretty irrational, especially with te low EV programming error, but I guess if you REALLY want them that might work.

Sometimes I wish they would have issued more patches in Emerald for Fire Red and Leaf Green, not just the Berry patch for Ruby and Sapphire.

castlewars

Chesnaught=Bowser

Has it levelled up sufficiently? Has it got the right badges? Now is the time for you to check.

Coey890

Optimistic Geek
My little brother said he found a wild bayleef on his FR. He didn't catch it though, because he thought it was a normal pokemon you could find. :|

It could've been a weepinbell, they look kind of the same. They're yellow and have a leaf on their heads.

Still, probably a glitch.

Arceus179

I put my brother's Latias in a PC box in my LG and the next day, it was gone! I checked everywhere. Day-Care, Emerald(where it was from), and Emerald's Day-Care. I just can't find it! Has anyone's Pokemon disappeared?

~Ace

i can show you how
when i purified my lugia on XD then traded it to fire red, it was normal but when it was in battle it had red eyes but it never really occured to me until i checked through my fr last week, i dont have a picture cause my uncle deleted my file :eek: and he didnt say sorry -.-

Aquarelle

Staff member
They aren't supposed to use Roar unless you used Mean Look or Block (Or have Arena Trap or Shadow Tag.)

Which is what most people who don't have a Master Ball will have to do in order to catch them.

If anyone cares, Suicune does not know Roar (it only learns it by TM), so it is not affected by the Roar glitch. Raikou and Entei are, though.

Juka

M.c.
My little brother said he found a wild bayleef on his FR. He didn't catch it though, because he thought it was a normal pokemon you could find. :|

It could've been a weepinbell, they look kind of the same. They're yellow and have a leaf on their heads.

Still, probably a glitch.

I'd say your little brother is just trying to impres you or something along those lines.
just humour him.

Jenza1202

One of my Pokemon evolved into a bad egg... but I suspect I was traded a dodgy cloned Pokemon and not the real deal... so probably not a glitch...