• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Ho-oh Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadow chaos

i got mine two weeks ago my team was blastoise raikou rayquaza feraligator tyranitar and mewtwo and i pured all of my shadow pokemon without this dissconnecting your controller trick :D ;384; ;243; ;009; ;160; ;150; ;248; ;250;

Shadow the Hedgehog

DON'T F$#@ WITH ME!
It took me about a year to get my first ho-oh. My brother took it...
Then I got a second in about a week.

Kenta master

Marsh Trainer
Clarify me please!!

just to clarify: I've already purified all 48 shadow pokemon and before I did I'd already reached area 9 in Mt Battle. Now I'm competing at mt battle from area 1 with all the purified shadow pokemon, despite having reached area 9 before I'd purified them. So, by re-starting from area 1 I can get ;250; right?

Kenta master

Marsh Trainer
No Ho-oh!!

In fact I battled all the 100 trainers... and when I got the tickets from the mt.battle master his abra teleport me to the registration counter... I don't know what happened. Maybe the problem was I didn't have none PokeBall with me, or at the top of the mt. battle I gotta go to some place? Can anyone help me with this please - (7 continued hours) - HELP!!

Kenta master

Marsh Trainer
Thanks Galatica Phantom

Galatica Phantom said:
You must do Colosseums Mt.Battle, not story modes...
Oh God! I can't believe it!! Arghh! Yesterday I played 7 hours to defeat the 100 trainers in story mode... Lol, Thanks for the help ''Galatica Phantom'', now mt battle here I come!!!

Galatica Phantom

Mineral Trainer
No Problem, but I must warn you, all trainers Pkmn are on lvl 100, or so I've heard. So now I suggest training your Pokemon on one of the GBA games because EV training on Colo is shitty.

Kenta master

Marsh Trainer
PKMN Level

Galatica Phantom said:
No Problem, but I must warn you, all trainers Pkmn are on lvl 100, or so I've heard. So now I suggest training your Pokemon on one of the GBA games because EV training on Colo is shitty.
Yep, I'm at the challenge already and the PKMN levels are as high as the strongest one of your team, thanks again :)

L

LordFett

Kenta master said:
Yep, I'm at the challenge already and the PKMN levels are as high as the strongest one of your team, thanks again
I made sure all of my pokes were the same level. I think I might breed a couple for egg moves and take them through at level 5, that would be an interesting Mt Battle.

Galatica Phantom

Mineral Trainer
Oh as high as your team? Thanks for this info. As soon as I train my pokes, Ho-oh will be mine! Also are their stats the same because I want to EV train my Pokemon.

Kenta master

Marsh Trainer
Ho-oh!! I choose You!!

Well, finally I have ;250;!! All this work on getting ;250; and now I have it!! It's lvl 70 and as a timid nature with the attacks Sacred fire, sunny day, fire blast and now I teached him Flametrhower... next step - Transfering ;250; to Fire/Red!! YES!!!

C

Crimson

Out of interest, is there anything stopping you from registering all Lv. 5 Pokemon?

With the right stats wouldn't this be pretty easy or have Nintendo done it so you have to raise them to a certain level?

C

Crimson

Galatica Phantom said:
Nope, I traded all my lvl 2 rattatas to Colo to get my Poke'mon..xD

Yeah but can you win Ho-Oh with a low level team?

My training on my Lv. 100's suck. I dunno if I can bothered to start all over again.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

once you have already started do you have to stick with the same team until the end?
and can I do 90 battles without purifying all of them and do the last 10 when I have purifyed them all?

Galatica Phantom

Mineral Trainer
Getting a new team means registering new pokemon, which means you have to start over. And yes, you can wait for the final 10 battles.

Crimson

Yes, since the opponents lvl are based on your highest Pkmns lvl, but when you get to like the 20s, you will probably die. So EV train/vitimans them first.

poke_girl

The Amazing
2. Defeat the Colosseum mode Mt. Battle, on either 1v1 or 2v2 mode..
so.. it's not on story mode then >_>;;

And if I was to trade my level 100 team on to Collosseum and use them to do it, would that be ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.