• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The official "HOLY FREAKING CRAP I GOT D/P" thread. Read first post before replying!!

What Version/Gender of Characer/Starter do you have? (If both D/P go with main)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought Pearl just two days ago (July 12, 2007. ^o^) and started my journey yesterday. I chose a Turtwig as my starter and absolutely love it. :D The game is amazing so far and I adore everything about it. Sooo much fun. *-* Still have yet to get a badge, though. I be slow~ :x

Eternal Flame

\m/(>.<)\m/
I'm stuck seing all the pokemon all i need is jut to see a cherrim!!!!!
If any one knows a traine with one that I can 'Vs seeker' I would be eternaly grateful

Dr Elite

ultimate Trainer
im male, with chimchar and got diamond. i think the game needs to be longer with so much more going on. it does get boring as soon as you finish it. it was only not like that in emerald coz you had to finish the battle frontier

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
i can`t believe how many ppl chose diamond male piplup...

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Yes. Indeed I recieved Pokemon Pearl. (Chose Pearl due to the fact that Diamond seems to be a popular pick)

Initially I thought that it couldn't be as good of a game as the first 3 generations. But, I was indeed wrong. It was full of great graphics and had an interesting storyline. Plus I love the fact that it had people saying that I was a "Noob" :p

Kakkadragon

Shiny Hunting?
I pre-ordered both E.U versions of the games a while back and now both Diamond and Pearl has came through the post with the special Dialga and Palkia pre-order bonus.

Cool so I got the game 2 days early, darn I was planning to finish Emerald on time for it on Friday, oh well at least I have them now.

cxoa

Heat Trainer
yup mine arrived this morning, game must of shipped early :D

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
i got my copies of the UK game today, with my two gigantic{4 inch} styli, and am very pleased it came early

too all those who are wondering why it came early, its because starting friday the royal mail is doing a series of strikes over the next 2 weeks

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
Right at the moment I voted on the poll I got my male chimchar.And know I'm just re-receiving it off the proffesor (whos gay name is so gay I can't read or write or even think about it.Ahhh the name is chasing me!Oh just a dream.And in the moment it took me to write all that bebedee I'm off to get myself a starly.I like starlys.I just got it weeeeeee woohoo.I'll shutup know...

DaN ere

Fire Master
I got my diamond yesterday with my dialga stylus. Im a boy with a turtwig(now grotle)

xT0Mx

I have actually had Diamond for just over a month now, but I just now discovered this thread and seeing as how its still fairly new for me...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP I FINALLY HAVE DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!11

I was seriously about to save up the money to go buy a DS and one of the pokemon games, but my best friend's parents went and bought it for me because I worked my *** off for them for 3 days straight helping their family move into their new house. I did so without the slightest idea that I would be rewarded. I was just offering them an extra hand for the weekend out of kindness and they surprised me at the end of the last day with a DS and Pokemon Diamond!!!! I was so totally stoked!!!

Karma is good to me.

azuvipsel

I got Pearl today, Royal Mail Express Delivery because I am also going on holiday today and if I didn't get it today, I wouldn't for two weeks.

Female/Pearl/Chimchar

Status
Not open for further replies.