• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Konjiki no Gash Bell! Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Approved By PsiUmbreon +

Welcome to the Official Konjiki no Gash Bell! (Zatch Bell) club!
Cho Hakkai made the banner. :3

http://*******.com/qyspag.jpg​

This indeed the Official Zatch Bell Club! (For dubbers). Hakuryuu (I) own this club and will be more than happy to help you get information on this wonderful saga anime/manga. Below is a brief summary of the series.

Whats it about?

It's about a genius middle school student Takamine Kiyomaro, who has an apathetic attitude towards life and is an outsider at his school because of his genius. One day, Kiyomaro meets a mysterious boy calling himself Gash Bell: Gash was found unconscious out in the woods by Kiyomaro's father, and when he came to, he had lost all his memory. The only clue to Gash's identity is the red book he was carrying when he was found, but it contains letters no one can seem to decipher. However, when Kiyomaro looks through the book, he notices that there is one word he can read even if he doesn't know the letters, and when he reads the word thunder comes out of Gash's mouth! It turns out Gash is a monster ("mamono") boy from a world called "makai" (roughly, "demon world"), and that he has been sent to the human world along with 99 other monster children to fight out a battle for who will be the next king of "makai". All the monster children have their own books, which will enable them to use magic when they find the right humans to read them. Monster children keep coming to Gash and Kiyomaro to beat them ... will the apathetic Kiyomaro decide to help Gash at all? And if he does, will Gash and Kiyomaro be able to defeat them and will Gash become the next king?

Who created it?
Konjiki no Gash!! is a manga (comic) by Raiku Makoto running in the magazine Shukan Shonen Sunday.

RULES

1.) No SPAMMING. AT ALL. Stupid Annoying Pointless Messages.
2.) Fighting with another member in the club isn't tolerated. Take that stuff to PM.
3.) Any sort of spoiler MUST be posted in a spoiler tag.
4.) Respect and value ideas/opinions. None of this.

Poster One:
I think Zatch is kawaii and cool. He's my favorite character!

Poster Two:
dksmfkmgkn #@!$%$(^* zacth sux!

NONE

5.) All SPPf rules are to be followed.
6.) Do NOT ask to be co-owner. I have two full time co-owners now. They do their jobs just fine.
7.) When posting fanart, please link to the original site it came from. You and I both could be charged of art theft.
8.) Feel free to make any kind of club banner. I encourage it.
9.) I'm fine with shipping discussion, but when page after page is about how much you loooove ____ x ____, make a thread about.
10.) All members wanting to join are able to! Welcome all those new!
11.) I, and the co-owners can ban you. :3
12.) Fanfics are accepted. You may post a link to yours, or just post it in the club.
13.) Anyone is able to make a topic at anytime. As long as there isn't one at the moment.
14.) No chatspeak. Chat speak gives people headaches, and you can't get your message across clearly.
15.) If you hate or dislike the show, save yourself some reporting and don't post. We had a problem with people SPAMing about disliking the show in our last club.
16.) Kiyo is mine. Don't agree. Leave. :3
17.) Have fun. This is for fans to enjoy.

Admin // Club Owner:

Hakuryuu (Myself)

Co Owners // Book Owners
Shikamaru
SugarFairy

Members // Mamodos
Mimori Kiryu
Kanadian Kyuubi
Kurosaki
Yatchiru
Sharingan
Yellow Bommen
Darth Kitty
Edge
Snape
Onpu
Miss Kana
Dufort
Neji Hyuga
Akamaru
Pike Queen Lucy
Wind Waker
Danzor
Hana
The Others
Skittys are Cool
Vy Low
Tamagon The Nintendo Dragon
Katsu Koneko
SwampyGroudon
Pokeflora
Shadow Ichigo
Megchan
Hikari
Battlefranky~40
Nekomata
Jirachi Chick : )
zeno
Patchiiru
t4-m4-g0n
XD Mewtwo
Shadow Princess

Please help us reach our goal of 40+ members! We'll make you something cool if you do. ;DDD

Thank you.

Last edited:

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
I must join! It's a pleasure to join since the last one was deleted. And wewt first post. ^_^

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Umagon said:
I must join! It's a pleasure to join since the last one was deleted. ^_^

Of course you must join Mikechome. If you didn't, then I'd cry.

Topic time!

Whats your most favorite quote from the show?
Mine is

"Juice juice... got my juice! Drinkin my juice!"

From Kiyo. XD

Of course... it was obvious.

Mimori Kiryu

I'll rejoin and promise to post more than I did before. I'm actually starting to watch the show more. o.o;;; KC - Kiyo ish hawt. <3

EDIT: There's a topic now!! O_O!

What KC said. I just loled everywhere in school o.o;;

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
I have a boatload of them but here is one of my favs:

Kiyo:Let's get moving Kane!
Kane:Why?
Kiyo:Because if a dinosaur bites you once it hurts but if it bites you twice it puts a poison in your body!
Kane:Well hurry up kiyo I only have one bite left!

Yay MK joined! ^_^

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Mimori Kiryu said:
I'll rejoin and promise to post more than I did before. I'm actually starting to watch the show more. o.o;;; KC - Kiyo ish hawt. <3

EDIT: There's a topic now!! O_O!

What KC said. I just loled everywhere in school o.o;;

OMG member. <3

Halo thar MK. Welcome to the club.

Yesh Kiyo ish hott, but he's mine. :3

Anyways, I'll add ya to the list.

Lmao, Umagon. Kiyo's Camping Curry trip! XDDDD A classic

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Yep. KCCT is a classic episode. Although one of my favorites happens to be "Go For It Ponygon!" That one was just hillarious IMO.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
My favorite has got to be "Kiyo in the hospital" or the hot springs one... which I never saw the beginning of. T_T

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
aww Kui ;_;

Off topic:If I can i'll try to send the episode on tape to you in the mail. ^_^

On topic:Kiyo was funny in the hospital episode. Espcially with the juice. That was one of the greatest moments. XD

Last edited:
Of course I'm joining!

Now...let's talk other things:
Here's a review of what I thought of the last few episodes of the Euro Arc I saw after the old club closed:

"Another Zatch"
Zeon is so cool, no wonder I got him from Zeon! The Tia cameo was particulary cute and funny...:)

"The Dancing Mamodo"
3 words: Yopopoi, Tupopoi, Supopopoi! Also, I have 2 more words for you: Bao Zakerga!!!!!

This week (the last episode at its current time 8pm; next week it moves to 8:30, sounds famliar? I get it at your old time, and you get it at my old time!), "Go For It Ponygon", what a coincidense that Umagon just mentioned that one; you might be thinking the same thing we were thinking when "Kiyo's Curry Camping Trip" aired (you want to move to Canada).

So, the offical debut of the new Zatch Bell club..and Ponygon! Wicked!

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Kanadian Kyuubi said:
Of course I'm joining!

Now...let's talk other things:
Here's a review of what I thought of the last few episodes of the Euro Arc I saw after the old club closed:

"Another Zatch"
Zeon is so cool, no wonder I got him from Zeon! The Tia cameo was particulary cute and funny...:)

"The Dancing Mamodo"
3 words: Yopopoi, Tupopoi, Supopopoi! Also, I have 2 more words for you: Bao Zakerga!!!!!

This week (the last episode at its current time 8pm; next week it moves to 8:30, sounds famliar? I get it at your old time, and you get it at my old time!), "Go For It Ponygon", what a coincidense that Umagon just mentioned that one; you might be thinking the same thing we were thinking when "Kiyo's Curry Camping Trip" aired (you want to move to Canada).

So, the offical debut of the new Zatch Bell club..and Ponygon! Wicked!

Welcome KK to the club.

Yeah, I remember that when I said that. XD

I can tell you liked the episodes. I enjoyed them too.

Didn't Ponygon debut in like... the 5th episode? I mean, he made kind've a camoe appearance. Get ready to laugh when Ponygon bites Kiyo. XD

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
No I think Ponygon appeared in episode 7. 5 was with Brago and sherry,and 6 was when Kiyo was in the hospital.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Yep Kui's PB account has a lot of ZB pics(And a lot of Kiyo ones XD)

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Oye! You guys didnt tell me you've already created the thread xDD Anyways, I want to join, so does Vulpix.

No, Gash Bell is ending in 6 more episodes unfortunatly, to be replaced by a new Digimon series...its coming to an end.

Zatch Bell is Ending, how do you feel?

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I just made it today. XD Like an hour ago.

Anyways, welcome to the clubbie Snakeh. I'll add on Vulp too.

Zatch Bell is Ending, how do you feel?
Technically, it never ENDED. The king hasn't been decided yet. So, its just going on vacation as I said. :3 Anyways... I kinda am tearing right now. No more Kiyo... no more Zatch... no more Folgore... Until Digimon ends. T_T

Ulquiorra

Souten ni zase!
Its great that you made the club and thanks, Kuiy.

Status
Not open for further replies.