• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Konjiki no Gash Bell! Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimori Kiryu

What kind of icecream would the ZB cast enjoy?

Double Chocolate Chip. <3 It is love.

Guraena

Hey Arty. Sure you may join.

Zeon: Mint Chocolate Chip.
Zatch: Yellowtail. Duh. D:
Kiyo: Vanilla.
Folgore: Strawberry.
Kanchome: All of 'em.

I dunno. XD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git

Kanchome would eat bubble gum flavored... plus candy. XD

Folgore: ITALIAN ICE! </lamepun

Zeon: Chocolate... or something

Umagon: Hmmm.... he seems like a mint chocolate chip person

Kafka Sunbeam: Maybe some sherbert?

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Omfg, can I join? xD I missed the old one. Btw, you might wan't to change the title to "The Official Konjiki no Gash Bell!/Zatch Bell Fanclub" Becuase some fans of ZB might not reconize the name. ;P

OMFG, episode 47 is gonna be in a few days, except some bad news... IT'S GOT A STUPID NAME. xP

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Yay new members! ^_^

DK:True. The title for episode 47 is called "Rumble In The Snow". Not the greatest one now isn't it? XD

Umagon:Carrot flavor with the worm in it XD. But seriously maybe mint chocolate chip.

Kanchome:Any kind. Kanchome will really eat any kind of ice cream or sweets. But I mean if just one flavor I guess maybe peppermint ice cream.

Kiyo: Dara flavored ice cream.

Shion:Strawberry

Kafka: I'm thinking sherbert.

Last edited:

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Umagon said:
DK:True. The title for episode 47 is called "Rumble In The Snow". Not the greatest one now isn't it? XD
Yeah, but hey, atleast it's not one of the 4kids episode names, right? xD Btw, what was the original name for it? I used to remember, but now I forgot. x3;

Zatch: Banana
Tia: Cherry
Reycom: Any. xD
Kiyo: KC flavored. xD

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Again true. I mean if 4kids had their hands on the episode title it would be a really bad pun like "fighting through the snow"(Which is a pun of dashing through the snow). Luckily most of the title in ZB arn't puns. I think the really only true pun for a episode title was "Tia and Megumi's Excellent Adventure".

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Umagon said:
Again true. I mean if 4kids had their hands on the episode title it would be a really bad pun like "fighting through the snow"(Which is a pun of dashing through the snow). Luckily most of the title in ZB arn't puns. I think the really only true pun for a episode title was "Tia and Megumi's Excellent Adventure".
Isn't that a pun of "Bill and Ted's excellent adventure"? xD

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Darth Kitty said:
Isn't that a pun of "Bill and Ted's excellent adventure"? xD

Exactly XD. Besides the title the episode really had really nothing in common with the movie. XD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Wewt, another member. :3 *adds to list*

Anyways....

Kiyo would enjoy KC flavored? Hmmm. XD

Topic.

What ZB chara would you want to come to your school?

>>

<<

Kiyo...

Mimori Kiryu

Kiyo, Zatch and probably Folgore.

okay...EVERYBODY. =D

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
If Folgore came to my school, I think I'd have a heart attack. XD Italian pride. D: Although, only about 3 of my friends know what Zatch Bell is... and who Folgore is so... he might leave. D:

Mimori Kiryu

None of my friends like Zatch Bell. :X I'm the only one who's even watched the show. They thought it was another Pokemon/Digimon lookalike. o.o;;; I forgot Wonrei on meh list! I want him to come to my school. He can be the teacher. ^_^

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Won-Rei would be a cool sensei or something :3 I'd also like Ponygon... or maybe Dr.Riddles. Ponygon would be a hit for the girls. XD

The Assassin

Striking secretly
Hiya sis. :3

I wanna join. I like the anime... well, what you tell me of at least. XD I haven't seen the whole series, just what you've let me. My favorite chara is a tie. Brago and Eido. D:

Kiyo... cause he would let me get even better grades since he loves you. : D

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Yes, kiyo would want KC flavored. xD

I don't think this really applies to me, since I'm homeschooled. xP

Edge said:
Hiya sis. :3

I wanna join. I like the anime... well, what you tell me of at least. XD I haven't seen the whole series, just what you've let me. My favorite chara is a tie. Brago and Eido. D:

Welcome edge, I hope-eth you have a good time here, 'cause if you don't I'll tell Dr. Salvador. xD I'm guessing you're a Brago fan, me too. ;3 *Reads you'r porfile* HOLY CRAP. You like RE4, too? Omfg... *Glomps Edge*

Speaking of Brago; OMFG, EPISODE 47 IS DAY AFTER TOMARROW.

Last edited:

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Shion and Umagon. It would be like the ultimate combination XD.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Darth Kitty said:
Yes, kiyo would want KC flavored. xD

I don't think this really applies to me, since I'm homeschooled. xP

Welcome edge, I hope-eth you have a good time here, 'cause if you don't I'll tell Dr. Salvador. xD I'm guessing you're a Brago fan, me too. ;3 *Reads you'r porfile* HOLY CRAP. You like RE4, too? Omfg... *Glomps Edge*

Speaking of Brago; OMFG, EPISODE 47 IS DAY AFTER TOMARROW.

Yesh. My brother loves Brago. : D RE4 too... and yeah. D: I like Kiyo.

Well in your case, who would you like to come to your classes? XD

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Kiyo Charms said:
Well in your case, who would you like to come to your classes? XD
Technically, I don't have classes, it's just one big book. A pretty thick book at that, in fact if anyone were to get hit in the head with it, they'd be bleeding for quite awhile. That gives me an idea... >D *Goes off to hit random people with the book*

Yachiru

Ishida is not gay D:
Hullos, everyone. And welcome back, Darth Kitty.

I would like Ponygon to come with me to school. He's so cute ^_^ Or Kiyo so he can give me anwsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.