• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Konjiki no Gash Bell! Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dufort

Rawr >3
*pokes around* o.o Hello? Doof is back, maybe. XD *glomps everyone* A lot of people here probably don't know me. XD

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
*pokes around* o.o Hello? Doof is back, maybe. XD *glomps everyone* A lot of people here probably don't know me. XD
I still remember you! HIDUFORTWHEREWEREYOUITHOUGHTYOUDIEDORSOMETHINGHI!

o_o *Gets glomped by Dufort* So, how're ya doing?

Hakuryuu

Bloody git

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HIIIIIIII DUFFY!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! DDD:

We've missed you! ;;

Heeey~ The new Zatch Bell game comes out this fall. I was looking in a Shounen Jump volume, and it looks pretty cool. You can either be a human or mamodo, and have 20 different teams to choose from.

Dufort

Rawr >3
D: *fears teh Naomi* That was a weird ep. XD *pokes everyone*

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk

DOOOF LIVES! XD

I've also read about the game. You can fight at tons of places. The Bontanical Garden, the construction site, and I even think the shipyard where Zatch and Danny were at. XD

Patchiiru

Always Friends
The club lives!

I haven't posted here in like.. forever. xD

Anyways, from last night's preview, the episode looks funny. Its got dancing Kiyo and Kafk! xD

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
And dancing Zatch and Ponygon. XD

I wonder how they will use the song for when they dance. If it is just gonna be the soundtrack and new lyrics they created or it's just the BGM for the song. oO

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
OMG Kiyo + Sexy dance sounds = Happy Dara.

Srsly, he sounded like something was happening to him.. XD

The episode was pretty great. We got to see more Kafka and we found out how he communicates with Umagon.

Tia got her hair pulled. Ow. :x

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
True. But too bad Kafka messes up trying to say umagon's real name. XD

But I was very happy knowing Dr. Riddles and Won Rei came to help everyone. Hopefully we will have more of those "Really?" moments with Kid and Dr. Riddles. XD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Yeah. Everyone thought he was saying that his name is Ponygon. Kafka got it right the first time.. he did he get it wrong all those times? XD His groove
must've been off. [/corny]

Won Rei was pretty cool helping Tia, and so was Kido and Riddles. Tia looked
pretty lame struggling to decide whether she should throw the book. Why didn Kiyo give it to her in the first place? Sure it shows the friendship and the bond they all have, but what if Tia had gotten it burned? XD

Roxius

DO A BARREL ROLL!
Oh Man, I want to join! Zatch Bell is so cool! I'm also excited that the anime isn't over yet!

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
OMG NEW MEMBER! <333

Welcome the club! Of course you can join, and I'm glad it isn't ending either! XD

Dufort

Rawr >3
Gah, I missed it because of stupid Pizza Hut. Yes, Pizza Hut. XD I wanted to see Kafka and Umagon's song. ;(

If Tio burnt Gash's book, then yeah, the series would end. But why would Tio do that? :O She has a crush on Gash. XD

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Well Tia and Megumi would be hated by Kiyomaro and the gang. XD

But seriously the show would end. I mean with the main chara gone the only thing they could do would be to start a side story with the mamodos like Umagon and Kanchome tryign to become the king to avenge Zatch. XD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Even if she does like him, she could still have gotten to book burnt by accident. What if someone stole it and burnt it? =[

Of course, this didn't happen to heh. XD

Anybody gotten any new TCG cards? I got Kafka and some others. XD

Nice picture KK. <3 Kiyomaro looks cute.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git

Dufort

Rawr >3
O: Welcome Nekomata! I don't know anymore if new members or common or whatever. XD

I haven't gotten any TCGs in a long time. XD I should get more sometime if I remember to. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.