• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Konjiki no Gash Bell! Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patchiiru

Always Friends
I'm sorry I haven't posted, AT ALL. But I'm officially here. HELLO FELLOW MEMBERS. Hey Kisara. ^^

If you were a mamodo~Which human character from KNGB would you have as your book owner and why?

I'd have to say... Jem. She's funny, and I could get along with her easily. Dunno why though...

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Does anyone know if there is more than 150 episodes?

WOO are you joining? :3

Yeah, there WILL be more than 150, but currently, there isn't. Don't worry though. The manga is still running and going strong, so when Digimon ends.. hopefully soon >>, then Gash will be back in Jaaaaaapan!

Heeeey Tanner. You posted. XDD

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Putting a Chichi wo moge reference right at the end there Dara? XD

If you were a mamodo~Which human character from KNGB would you have as your book owner and why?
Kafka. It's just cause that we could dance all day saying stuff like "Groovy" and "Rock n' Roll!" XD

But if not Kafka then I would choose Shion. She's cute and pretty. That and the fact she's nice...XD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Yeah, cause I'm that cool.

Yeah, Kafka is pretty groooovy. He can dance and use gestures.

WE LIVE. <3

Last nights episode was a little dull. I liked the Kiyo/Dr. Riddles screen time.

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Very true. XD

It seemed like in that scene Kiyo actually proved to be smarter than Dr. R. Which almost seems impossible since he knows everything...XD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I know. o.o That was cool since even Dr. Riddles noted how he liked the tactics Kiyo used.

Patchiiru

Always Friends
Oh mah gosh! You guys are on the last page... Weeeeeeeeeeeeelllll, I'm here for revival! Dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun dun dun, dun dun! Anyways, here's me, and here's meh friend Goojinko. We haven't really introduced ourselves to this place yet, but I hope we can be active. *glare* If you'll keep it on the first page! You guys need to post more, yes our owner has complained about this. SO HERE WE GO!!!

Huuuiiiiii!

(Dara: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!)

Whaaaaa... OK. So. My favorite made character, would have to be Laila and Albert. Albert, with a beeeaaaarrrr. RAWR! Anyways, we were meant to be friends. Total synonyms. Hey that rhymthes! But anyways, see, Goojinko has the power of stars, Laila has moon. SEE THE CONNECTION? NOOOOOO... Well... The stars are floating around the moon. The moon is the ruler. THEY MUST BE MORTAL ENEMIES! Sorry... *crack, snuff* Had to get that in... SOOO they must be arch enemies- I MEAN FRIENDS! *twitch*

Dufort

Rawr >3
The club died again, and now it's back again, with Doofeh. XD I disappeared again. XD

Err, welcome new members? XD I'm not sure if we have any, do we?

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Wtf we live. <333 Hurray! Two more pages til we reach 100! Male that dream come true. ;;

Which of the new 4th Generation Pokemon would have made better Mamodo material than a Pokemon?

Uh... lesse.. I'm really not sure. Probably the Pochamma line, and the male Ralts evo. x_x

Dufort

Rawr >3
Wtf we live. <333 Hurray! Two more pages til we reach 100! Male that dream come true. ;;

Which of the new 4th Generation Pokemon would have made better Mamodo material than a Pokemon?

Uh... lesse.. I'm really not sure. Probably the Pochamma line, and the male Ralts evo. x_x

Doof will help! XD *glomps*

Yeah, I agree with Kui on this topic. Most Pokemon don't seem, mamodo-ish. XD Though the last two in the Pochama line do look like they'd pass. o.o

Patchiiru

Always Friends
I'd say Rozureido. Dunno why... Lemme think harder... Jynx. ^^

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
WOOO! Yay Doof! *glomps back*

Pokemon aren't very mamodo ish. I dunno why. o.o

Awwww... did you see guys see? Gash!! A Konjiki no Gash Bell website! is no longer going to be updated and the owner stopped everything. ;;

Patchiiru

Always Friends
Nope. Haven't seen. NOOOO Ya know, I never went there... but NOOOOO!

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I know... but oh well. The site owner still leave allows the pictures and stuff to be saved and she even uploaded MP3s.

We need to bring back TWSBF. XD

Patchiiru

Always Friends
*cough* TRANSLATIONS! *cough* Sorry bout' that.

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Actually it's the TRSBF. At first, then TWSBF. XD

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
Agkh. I live. o.o

TWSF SUCKED. >> It was always dead and etc because my forum skills are bad. o.o How 'bout if one of you guys make the new/improved TWSF... XD

Dufort

Rawr >3
WTF, Neji posted! XD *glomps*

Doofeh did the HTML stuff or CCD or whatever it was a lot, didn't I? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.