• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Konjiki no Gash Bell! Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Uh... you never did join did you? oO

Welcome anyways.. And yeah. X33

Cuuute banner Neji. X3

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
WTF, Neji posted! XD *glomps*

Doofeh did the HTML stuff or CCD or whatever it was a lot, didn't I? XD

CSS? o.o

xD

Is Zeon still 'active' in the manga or what? xD

And thanks, Dara. <333

Patchiiru

Always Friends
Who knows... Could you guys kinda fill me in? Dara, you comin' over Saturday?

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I dunno if I can. ;x Depends on if my mom wants me to stay with my grandparents or not. oO

Is Zeon still in the manga? YESSSS. The whole manga arch its going through is all Zeon vs Gash ness. Its really interesting. He even
learns 2 new spells
. o.o

Patchiiru

Always Friends
Neato. 2 new spells! ^^ I wonder if that means Zatch learns it first.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
No, these spells are Zeon exclusive. Not all the spells the two know are identical ya know. o.o

Patchiiru

Always Friends
No I didn't becauseno one will take the time to tell me ALL about ZB. EVERYTHING. XD JK.

LOOKIE: XD XD XD XD XD

Anyways, well... Cool.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
If you want to see some spoilers from the manga (mind you, this is the manga. NOT the anime), then clickie this link.

Konjekeh LiveJournal Page

It has MANY spoilers, so click at your own risk okay?

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Yeah, it is resurected. XD Join it. Be sure to post often. ;D

A new Gash Bell manga chapter is out.o.o

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
I gotta join TWSBF again. XD

Well anyways i'm gonna try and post more here. XD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
HEY DOOOOF, the new chapter is a Tia one, so I suggest you go read it. XD Even though I really don't like Tia, it' s still pretty cool. o.o Boy, she's got strong will. <3

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Thread revive!!

I wanted to revive this thread.. X333

Zatch Bell in America has been pretty awesome lately!

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Yessss~ We live!!

Topic time!

If you could make a doujinshi of ZB, what and whom would it involve?

No hentai. ;x

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Whats a doujinshi? XD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git

It's more of a manga (or so to speak), because most doujinshi is pretty long. x.x

I'd make mine about Kiyo. (WOAH SHE PICKED KIYO?!). If not, then Reira and Albert.

Dufort

Rawr >3
OMG. D: Big, big spoiler (well, sorta xD) was put on the kimaera site...

[SPOIL]Gash's father is actually the current king of the Mamodo! (what happened to Goron? o_O) He's also the father of Zeon, which in fact does mean Gash and Zeon ARE brothers. x.x[/SPOIL]

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Zatch and Ponygon ^_^;; And Folgore X3 Did I anwser this right? X3

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
AHA question answered Doofeh.

Goren is originally NOT the king. Everyone thought he was because he imprisoned so many mamodo in tablets. Apparently, you do not become king by being the last mamodo standing. (Weird, I know).

Also, everyone remember good ol' dragon Baou? He's evil. XD You see, the Baou spell was originally going to be given to Zeon. Their father gave it to Gash because he believed he could control it better. Baou feeds on hate and anger. It can devour your soul. When the true form of Baou was released in episodeIforgotwhen, everyone found that out. Baou was originally Gash/Zeon's father's. It was like a pet of somesort. The father created Baou to stop all the hate and anger in the world.

Time for some Dufort spoilers. His past is revealed!!

Okay, Dufort was treated as a lab rat all his life. His mother sold him into research at a young age. He was taken care of by this evil scientist all his life. He'd make him solve VERY complicated puzzles in which he would have to use his AnswerTalker ability.

(Answer Talker is the ability to predict the opponents next move before it happens. Kiyo has it too. XDD Think of it has Pride's eye from FMA)

Anyways, once Dufort found out what he was being used for, he went insane. He tried to excape, and managed too. (Well, not really). The ebil docter transported him to the North Pole, telling him he was done with Dufort and was now useless. He told him his mother sold him into research at a young age. Then the transmission thing exploded, and Dufort was letf out in the cold. ;;

Kui feels spoiler-ific this morning. XDD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.