• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Konjiki no Gash Bell! Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dufort

Rawr >3
Yeah, I figured out the first part a little later last night. xD Just makes you wanna pet Baou, doesn't it? x3 *throws him a bone*

Now I'm finally gonna watch the subs of KNGB. x.x On episode 78 now...

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Yeah. Awesome right? XD

Omg I'm so happy! It comes on tonight AND we reached 100 pages!!! XDD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I *think* it was episode 76. If not... it was 78. I forgot. x_x

Megumi got PWNED in this episode.

The Won Rei and Lien parts brought me to tears. They are so devoted to each other, regardless if they will be apart. Soo, soo touching. ;;

Dufort

Rawr >3
It was more something like 70 or 71. That's where I started watching today on the sub. The Pamoon fight is pretty boring, although we DO get to see the Goron flashback. xD

We finally reached 100? Woo hoo! xD

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
The Won Rei and Lien parts brought me to tears. They are so devoted to each other, regardless if they will be apart. Soo, soo touching. ;;
They get seperated? o.o;

Dufort

Rawr >3
They get seperated? o.o;

Well, you know. Won Rei's a mamodo, so eventually he will, whether his book gets burned or he wins the battle. ;\ But....

[SPOIL]While inside of Faudo, Won Rei ends up fighting Unko Tin Tin's powered up form (after Faudo's been fully revived). Unko Tin Tin is on the verge of defeat when he sets off an internal bomb inside of him and Li Yen burns Won Rei's book on purpose, otherwise, he would've died. o.o Quite sad really. Oh, this is Unko Tin Tin, NOT in his fighting form.
gunkotintin1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
LMAO. Kui can't count Doofy. XDD

Aww.. Poor Won Rei.

I always wondered how he got his book burnt.. and I knew it was sad. ;_; At least they have their hearts left in the village they were gonna live in. X33

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
NOOO! We mustn't have this thread die so close to Christmas. DDD:

Anyways, last weeks eppies were really sad. ;_;

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
WE LIVE!!!!1one

Thanks Elise! XD

Poor Dr. Riddles. ;; He did die.. and poor Kid got his book burnt. Oh that was so sad. ;;
Anybody keeping up with the manga?

Zeon got his book burnt and gave Zatch's memories back. Brago is now going off the face Faudo. WOAH o.o

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Club revive! XD Is the Manga still counting in Japan? ^_^; And we need a new topic! D= Um.. If any of the Zatch Bell characters ever had to sing a song, who would be a better singer?
Weird topic I know D= Only topic I could think of though XD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
If any of the Zatch Bell characters ever had to sing a song, who would be a better singer?

YAY WE LIVE! <3

Parco Folgore. Wtf. XDDD Or Kiyomaro.

Erus Black Mage

Club revive! XD Is the Manga still counting in Japan? ^_^; And we need a new topic! D= Um.. If any of the Zatch Bell characters ever had to sing a song, who would be a better singer?
Weird topic I know D= Only topic I could think of though XD

Yes the manga is still cotinuing, and I just read the recent chapters, what happened in the recent chapters was a twist......

Zeno gets his book burned, but he gives Zatch's memories back, and we find out about Zeno's and Zatch's past, and Zeno is nice and no longer hates Zatch.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Woo. XD New members I'm guessing.

The manga arch was awesome!

I'm so glad Baou finally destoryed Faudo!! Kiyomaro and etc are going into the 9th grade! Also, Dufort cries. Awww.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I wasn't talking about you. ;x

Anyways, I can't wait for the Sherie/Brago vs Lord/KoKo. It's gonna be pretty cool. X3

Shadow Princess

Plain Trainer
Cool,huh? It's gonna be friggin sweet! I can't wait! Unfortunately they aren't gonna give it today.

BTW, may I join?

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
It doesn't come on today? ._. That sucks.

Of course you can join! XDD Welcome!

Shadow Princess

Plain Trainer
Yeah, they are showing Spirited Away and some Hellboy movie.

I can't wait for next week though. Sherry looks like a fairy Princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.