• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Luckyshipping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky_Rosepetal

PokeSpe Addict
Oh, cool! A thread on Luckyshipping! May I join, please? I really love this shipping. I've grown attached to it ever since I started reading PokeSpe. :)

By the way, Happy New Year!

Lord Dialga

The Deity of Time
Welcome Aboard!

Yes, you can join. Welcome, and Happy New Year. :)
Man, we're attracting more and more members. I need to start posting those pics starting tomorrow.

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
Yes, you can join. Welcome, and Happy New Year. :)
Man, we're attracting more and more members. I need to start posting those pics starting tomorrow.

Yeah man, and we'll keep this thread alive by attracting more and more members.

Btw, According to Bulbapedia, there was a hint in the end of GSC saga when Blue didn't want Red to find out that Yellow was a girl. I had no idea.

Great, so I'm now a member! Sorry for the late reply, but my computer's been on the fritz...

Erm, this hint's kinda old, but I always found it adorable that after Red saved Blue from the rockets, she revealed him to be 'her sweetie'. Not to mention, he was totally blushing...

As for a topic... um, how about...

Who would make the first move?

I've gotta say Blue to this, as Red, while being a master pokemon battler, has no experience in wooing the ladies.

kaikallana

Ruby's in the HOUSE!
wow!!!
Happy New year!

Were groWing in number...It's Gonna Be A LUCKYSHIPPING YEAR!!
HOORRAY!!!

well, based on the manga, it would probably be Blue....

Based on the games...Um...I don't really know...

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Yay! I love Lucky shipping
Red and Blue are really cute together!
Its one of my favorite shipping's to draw:D
May i become a member?:)

I totally agree with you there, Lucky_Rosepetal. Blue just seems the type to do such a thing, while Red is too inexperienced.

@Monksea, while I'm not the one who can officially give you permission to join, I'm sure everyone wants you here all the same. The more the merrier, right?

You all know what we need? A Luckyshipping fic.I mean, we don't have one yet (to my knowledge), and all great pairings deserve stories! Or, we could maybe get a Luckyshipping SITE. That'd be great. I'm actually in the process of making a site for one right now, actually. I wanted to find a place where I could make the site for free, and finally managed to do so. My site will contain tons of great Luckyshipping pics, vids, and moments/hints/evidence/BLAH when I'm done with it. If you guys want, you can check it out. Please remember though, it's still a work in progress.

The name is a bit misleading, but here's the link: (and there goes my one consequence-free advertisement.) http://www.freewebs.com/mycurrentobsession/

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
Hey, what's up. May I join this thread. I've known about this thread for a while but never had enough time to join, so may I. Oh, you might want to know, I didn't start Bulbapedia's LuckyShipping page but I have been editing/managing it. In fact Mr.Pong mentioned a hint that I typed. I came up with everything after the 1st hint on the page, & I did slightly edit the 1st one. I'm not sure if this helps my case or not but, I felt you guys had a right to know. ^_^

Last edited:

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
omg.... people are actually posting in this thread now... YAYS!

Anyways....

I actually think Red has already made the moves from time to time in the manga. Because he already saved her from the tauros and he saved her from falling off the ship.

Lord Dialga

The Deity of Time
Attention everybody! I'm working on some Luckyshipping drawings which I intend to post up here around V-Day, since that's the ultimate romance month for us shippers.

One I drew was Red and Blue in a Jigglypuff-balloon basket flying around Kanto, and they come across a place very dear to them...

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
So(sorry, I feel it's rude of me to ask again but) May I join? Yay or Nay? I seriously like this ship, & I'd be honored if you'd have me. If not, that's fine too.

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
So(sorry, I feel it's rude of me to ask again but) May I join? Yay or Nay? I seriously like this ship, & I'd be honored if you'd have me. If not, that's fine too.

YES! YES! Please do! We need more members. And if you know anybody who is interested in this shipping, please ask them to join.

Btw.... I wonder if I can finish my composition by V-Day...

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
I'm honored.

Blue/Green the girl made the first move a loooooooong time ago. But "now time", if they're making a "hey I want to be your boy/girlfriend" move. In a realistic human relationship, the guy ALWAYS has to make the first move. To show he's in control & not afraid of her or too shy to talk to her(Women like to have people to talk to, he need's to be a good conversationalist) or anything, women are emotional beings from birth til death. If she wants him, then she'll try & make him make the first move, getting him to do it, but she won't make the move herself. Does that make sense? Red's the male(masculine) in the relationship, & Blue's(using her Japanese name to make everyone happy) the female(feminine). Believe it or not, the most attractive personality trait to a woman is confidence. I mean that's not all he'd need, but it is the most important factor. Hense, if they're making a move in on a meaningful relationship, Red, whether he likes it or not, HAS to make the first move. Whether he eases into the relationship or just walks up & says, "Hey Green, will you go out with me?" I'd perfer to call her Green because Blue is a boy's name & Green is a girl's name. But w/e.

Anyway that's my thoughts on it. I mostly write about LuckyShipping. & I also gave it the alternitive name "ChristmasShipping"(if I'm even allowed to do that, lol). So yeah, expect that but don't rush perfection(once again lol). Sorry if I've talked too much.

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
Man I really hate posting twice in a row, but I'm gonna ask a new topic just to see if I can help kick strat this thread(well more so). So this is just off the top of my head but.

If(or when) Red and Blue get together, how will Yellow take it and how will they react to her?

If that makes sense. And try not to bash Yellow. Even if LuckyShipping is my favorite shipping, Yellow is still my favorite character(she's just such an angel, I love that).

Anyway, Yellow obviously likes Red, so she'd be pretty upset about it, but I think she would hide it & try to be happy for them. & if they found out of her being upset, I know they'd try to cheer her up. Maybe encourage her to look for someone new. But that might be a while since heartbreak takes a while to get over. Or, Yellow & Blue might get in a cat-fight. Lol. I can't see that happening but it is funny. ^_^

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
Man I really hate posting twice in a row, but I'm gonna ask a new topic just to see if I can help kick strat this thread(well more so). So this is just off the top of my head but.

If(or when) Red and Blue get together, how will Yellow take it and how will they react to her?

If that makes sense. And try not to bash Yellow. Even if LuckyShipping is my favorite shipping, Yellow is still my favorite character(she's just such an angel, I love that).

Anyway, Yellow obviously likes Red, so she'd be pretty upset about it, but I think she would hide it & try to be happy for them. & if they found out of her being upset, I know they'd try to cheer her up. Maybe encourage her to look for someone new. But that might be a while since heartbreak takes a while to get over. Or, Yellow & Blue might get in a cat-fight. Lol. I can't see that happening but it is funny. ^_^

If that happens hopefully that's when either Green or silver might take part in cheering her up so therefore Red and Blue can be left alone for good.

Actually, exculding the whole 'cat fight', I think you summed up what would happen quite nicely. Yellow would be totally crushed, but, being the saint she is, would do everything she could to hide it. Blue would notice, as she's a perceptive girl, and others like Green probably would, too. I kinda doubt Red would realize Yellow was upset without a little nudging and hints from Blue, because he's just dense like that.

Anyway, Blue would probably take Yellow aside sometime and have some kind of girl-to-girl talk, trying to make her feel better.

Or, Green might be the one to talk things through with her. He'd probably be extra kind and cautious about it (ever notice how he's nicest to Yellow out of everyone?), but he'd get his point across and Yellow would begin to move on (perhaps she'd begin to see him in a different light...).

As long as Red never found out about how badly Yellow took things, I believe the matter could be solved subtley (is that even a word?) and Yellow would eventually be happy for them. But IF Red found out, being the utter nice guy and semi-idiot he is, he'd blow it all out of proportion, probably making a scene and apologizing for hurting her in front of everyone, which, at the time, would probably make her feel worse, but then she'd think about it later on and forgive him... she'd just be embarrassed for a bit.

I think the real question to ask is, How would Blue and Red deal with getting together in the first place, knowing how Yellow feels about Red?

See, I find it likely that it'd be hard for the two to get together in the first place, as Blue and Red are both nice people who wouldn't want to hurt her like that. I mean, earlier on in the series, Blue might have found it in her to make a move on red, not caring what Yellow felt, but now she's turned into a 'nice girl', and cares too much about her and Yellow's friendship to possibly just 'make a move' on Red, and Red's not the type to do anything, in this sort of predicament. Either way, someone's bound to get hurt, and he doesn't want that. I honestly don't know how'd they get together, with Yellow around. Maybe Blue would subtley hint at her liking Red and flirt with him (never with Yellow around, of course), until Red finally caught on and chose between them. After all, in a case of two girls liking one boy, isn't it the boy who should choose the one he cares for? Red wouldn't like it, having to hurt one of them, but it's really the only way.

Lucky_Rosepetal

PokeSpe Addict
Actually, exculding the whole 'cat fight', I think you summed up what would happen quite nicely. Yellow would be totally crushed, but, being the saint she is, would do everything she could to hide it. Blue would notice, as she's a perceptive girl, and others like Green probably would, too. I kinda doubt Red would realize Yellow was upset without a little nudging and hints from Blue, because he's just dense like that.

Exactly.

This also gets me wondering: How would Silver react to Red and Blue getting together? I mean, we all know that Blue and Silver are close, but wouldn't he be crushed if he actually has a crush on Blue?

If this shipping happens in the manga (which I really hope it does!), I think it'd get really good, because of the possible relationship problems.

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
If that happens hopefully that's when either Green or silver might take part in cheering her up so therefore Red and Blue can be left alone for good.

See, I find it likely that it'd be hard for the two to get together in the first place, as Blue and Red are both nice people who wouldn't want to hurt her like that. I mean, earlier on in the series, Blue might have found it in her to make a move on red, not caring what Yellow felt, but now she's turned into a 'nice girl', and cares too much about her and Yellow's friendship to possibly just 'make a move' on Red, and Red's not the type to do anything, in this sort of predicament. Either way, someone's bound to get hurt, and he doesn't want that. I honestly don't know how'd they get together, with Yellow around. Maybe Blue would subtley hint at her liking Red and flirt with him (never with Yellow around, of course), until Red finally caught on and chose between them. After all, in a case of two girls liking one boy, isn't it the boy who should choose the one he cares for? Red wouldn't like it, having to hurt one of them, but it's really the only way.

That's how it should be. But the three of them are teenagers, which by nature are extremely emotional beings. I'm not even exempt from this rule. & plus 2 of them are women, so they'd be even more emotional. Anyway, when I typed the original topic, I didn't have Blue thinking of Yellow in mind. I should've added that they weren't supposed to think of Yellow until later. But yeah. And you know Green's thinking "Red has all the fun". Well whether Yellow winds up with Blue/Green the boy, Silver, Gold or even Lance, as long as she's happy. Then everybody wins.

This also gets me wondering: How would Silver react to Red and Blue getting together? I mean, we all know that Blue and Silver are close, but wouldn't he be crushed if he actually has a crush on Blue?

Well we know Silver likes Blue, but we don't really know how much at this point. Maybe he'll have his heart crushed into a bunch of tiny pieces like Yellow, or maybe he'll just think "...Huh... Well what do ya know." Or it could be anywhere inbetween. You guys think of some pretty interesting things.

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
That's how it should be. But the three of them are teenagers, which by nature are extremely emotional beings. I'm not even exempt from this rule. & plus 2 of them are women, so they'd be even more emotional. Anyway, when I typed the original topic, I didn't have Blue thinking of Yellow in mind. I should've added that they weren't supposed to think of Yellow until later. But yeah. And you know Green's thinking "Red has all the fun". Well whether Yellow winds up with Blue/Green the boy, Silver, Gold or even Lance, as long as she's happy. Then everybody wins.

Well we know Silver likes Blue, but we don't really know how much at this point. Maybe he'll have his heart crushed into a bunch of tiny pieces like Yellow, or maybe he'll just think "...Huh... Well what do ya know." Or it could be anywhere inbetween. You guys think of some pretty interesting things.

All right, so based on the hints so far, I think Red has shown most affection and Blue has shown the most affection for Red.

But listen, Blue is just so mysterious and crazy! At time she shows affection for Green and other times she shows affection for silver! But I think this shipping has a good chance of happening for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.