• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Luckyshipping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, Lady Fate hates me. Half an hour spent replying to this thread, and then 'Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close'. I wasn't even done yet!

Hey guys, I was reading over Blue’s updated bio, and I found a hint! I bet most of you already know this, but in the Yellow arc, Blue was the first to notice Red was missing. It may not seem like much, but if you think about it, then it means Blue had been looking for him! I wonder what for…

Blue takes a bullet for Red and it leaves her mute (meaning she can't talk anymore), how do Blue and Red react?
My turn at trying this out, I guess. I'm not one for sad stuff, but it's okay, I suppose. Don't read past here unless you have a lot of free time though, cause it's pretty long.

Red had never been a patient person. Sure, he could wait if he had to, but that didn't mean he liked it. Take now, for example. If a girl you found yourself caring for more and more dived in front of you to take an oncoming bullet (where'd that come from, anyway?) for you, then ended up in the ER because of it, would you want to wait around? Wait, and... wonder if she was even still alive?

Someone cleared his throat. Red looked up to see a doctor standing in front of him, and quickly jumped up out of the chair he'd been sitting in restlessly. "Doc! Are you here about Blue?! Is she okay?! Can I see her?!"

The doctor sighed. "One question at a time, son. She's alive, if that's what you're worried about. She's in no danger of dying, and has been moved to a public room. You can go see her, if you wish, but-"

Red cut him off. "Where is she?!"

The doctor looked a bit perturbed. He might seem a bit of a loon, acting this crazy about a girl who, before now, he'd never shown anything other than friendship for. Still, jumping in front of a bullet to save somebody... that took extreme loyalty. Red had found himself unable to think of anything but Blue this past week of waiting.

"She's in room 24. But, boy..." He trailed off. Red had already taken off down the halls. The doctor sighed to himself. "Poor thing's in for a nasty surprise."

Said 'poor thing' skidded to a halt outside of room 24, grinning broadly at the thought of who awaited him inside. He opened the door cautiously, peeking around for any nurses who might chase him off. He stopped caring when he caught sight of Blue. She was just lying there in bed, watching whatever bad sitcom was on. Her reddish-brown hair was a bit of a mess, and her crystalline blue eyes looked fogged over, probably from the pain medication she was being given. And yet… Red had never seen anyone so beautiful.

He approached her swiftly, taking her hand as a way to get her attention. Catching sight of him, her eyes alighted and a smile spread quickly across her face, but just as quickly, a frown replaced it, her eyes clouding over in some kind of unbearable despair.

Red dropped to his knees so he could be at eye-level with her. "Blue... I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If only I'd noticed the gunshot, then you wouldn't be here... I'm so, so sorry..."

Blue's face took on a panicked expression, and she shook her head in refusal, not even caring how much it hurt her neck and chest.

Red shook his head, too, disagreeing with her. "But it is my fault. If only I'd just noticed the sound of the gun being fired far away, like you had, or not been so stubborn when you told me to move. And then you jumped in front of me, and..." He choked out a sob, and there were tears in both their eyes. There were fresh blood stains, he noticed, on her bandaging. It made him feel even worse and ten times as responsible. "Really, Blue, it's all my fault. I just... I can't say sorry enough. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't forgive me."

Blue shook her head fiercely, panic on her face and denial in her eyes. Red blinked in incomprehension when he realized that her lips were moving, but no sound was coming out. “Blue…?”

A nurse came in suddenly, striding right to Blue’s side with a notepad and a pencil. She ignored Red, despite clearly knowing he was there without permission. “Here you are, miss. These are what you wanted, right?” Blue nodded quickly. “Had I known you would have company so quickly, I would’ve gotten your items sooner. I apologize.” That said, the nurse handed over the items in question before retreating out the door quickly.

Blue smiled sweetly at Red, her expression reading, Do you understand now? Red gawked for a moment before stuttering out, “B-Blue? Please… say something! You… I…”

The girl smiled sadly and began writing. She turned the pad towards him so he could see: I can’t talk.

Were he not already on the ground, Red would’ve collapsed. “Blue… No, you can’t mean…”

She started scribbling quickly, pausing every now and then to look up at him. She handed over what she wrote after a few minutes. Red… it’s not your fault. I really don’t think so. You couldn’t have known some idiot was going to shoot you. Or try to, anyway. I saved you because I wanted to. My voice is a fair price to pay for your life, I think. Red… you don’t know… how much it would’ve hurt me, if that bullet hit you. If you died. The pain from that would’ve been hundreds, no, THOUSANDS of times more painful than what I’m going through now. Red… you mean a lot to me. I mean, A LOT. You’ve got no idea… how much I care for you.

Red looked up from her paragraph of writing, confusion and other emotions he hadn’t even begun to assess swirling in his eyes. “You really don’t care that it’s my fault you’re lying there right now?”

Blue shook her head, her eyes giving her opinion on what he was saying. I already told you I chose to save you. I don’t care that much about my voice. You’re more important to me, her face said.

He exhaled softly at the vulnerability she was showing here. She was being totally open with him, admitting outright how much she cared. Maybe he… should do the same? He smiled softly at her before leaning down and hugging her carefully, making sure not to hurt her but not even thinking about the blood getting on his shirt. “Blue… if you’ll have me, I’ll stay by you. Especially after all this… I want… to be there to protect you, to show how much I care. So…”

He stopped as a note was thrust in his face abruptly. I know what you’re trying to say. Don’t speak. I have NEVER… thought any answer other than ‘yes’.

Red smiled, resting his head ever so softly against Blue’s. He felt her do the same. They may have just encountered a drama, as Blue being mute was sure to make problems arise, but at least… they’d be facing them together.

And... that's the end. I know it was supposed to be tragic and all, but I couldn't resist giving it a happy ending. I can't stand sad things. :)

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
Once again, Lady Fate hates me. Half an hour spent replying to this thread, and then 'Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close'. I wasn't even done yet!

Hey guys, I was reading over Blue’s updated bio, and I found a hint! I bet most of you already know this, but in the Yellow arc, Blue was the first to notice Red was missing. It may not seem like much, but if you think about it, then it means Blue had been looking for him! I wonder what for…

Blue takes a bullet for Red and it leaves her mute (meaning she can't talk anymore), how do Blue and Red react?
My turn at trying this out, I guess. I'm not one for sad stuff, but it's okay, I suppose. Don't read past here unless you have a lot of free time though, cause it's pretty long.

Red had never been a patient person. Sure, he could wait if he had to, but that didn't mean he liked it. Take now, for example. If a girl you found yourself caring for more and more dived in front of you to take an oncoming bullet (where'd that come from, anyway?) for you, then ended up in the ER because of it, would you want to wait around? Wait, and... wonder if she was even still alive?

Someone cleared his throat. Red looked up to see a doctor standing in front of him, and quickly jumped up out of the chair he'd been sitting in restlessly. "Doc! Are you here about Blue?! Is she okay?! Can I see her?!"

The doctor sighed. "One question at a time, son. She's alive, if that's what you're worried about. She's in no danger of dying, and has been moved to a public room. You can go see her, if you wish, but-"

Red cut him off. "Where is she?!"

The doctor looked a bit perturbed. He might seem a bit of a loon, acting this crazy about a girl who, before now, he'd never shown anything other than friendship for. Still, jumping in front of a bullet to save somebody... that took extreme loyalty. Red had found himself unable to think of anything but Blue this past week of waiting.

"She's in room 24. But, boy..." He trailed off. Red had already taken off down the halls. The doctor sighed to himself. "Poor thing's in for a nasty surprise."

Said 'poor thing' skidded to a halt outside of room 24, grinning broadly at the thought of who awaited him inside. He opened the door cautiously, peeking around for any nurses who might chase him off. He stopped caring when he caught sight of Blue. She was just lying there in bed, watching whatever bad sitcom was on. Her reddish-brown hair was a bit of a mess, and her crystalline blue eyes looked fogged over, probably from the pain medication she was being given. And yet… Red had never seen anyone so beautiful.

He approached her swiftly, taking her hand as a way to get her attention. Catching sight of him, her eyes alighted and a smile spread quickly across her face, but just as quickly, a frown replaced it, her eyes clouding over in some kind of unbearable despair.

Red dropped to his knees so he could be at eye-level with her. "Blue... I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If only I'd noticed the gunshot, then you wouldn't be here... I'm so, so sorry..."

Blue's face took on a panicked expression, and she shook her head in refusal, not even caring how much it hurt her neck and chest.

Red shook his head, too, disagreeing with her. "But it is my fault. If only I'd just noticed the sound of the gun being fired far away, like you had, or not been so stubborn when you told me to move. And then you jumped in front of me, and..." He choked out a sob, and there were tears in both their eyes. There were fresh blood stains, he noticed, on her bandaging. It made him feel even worse and ten times as responsible. "Really, Blue, it's all my fault. I just... I can't say sorry enough. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't forgive me."

Blue shook her head fiercely, panic on her face and denial in her eyes. Red blinked in incomprehension when he realized that her lips were moving, but no sound was coming out. “Blue…?”

A nurse came in suddenly, striding right to Blue’s side with a notepad and a pencil. She ignored Red, despite clearly knowing he was there without permission. “Here you are, miss. These are what you wanted, right?” Blue nodded quickly. “Had I known you would have company so quickly, I would’ve gotten your items sooner. I apologize.” That said, the nurse handed over the items in question before retreating out the door quickly.

Blue smiled sweetly at Red, her expression reading, Do you understand now? Red gawked for a moment before stuttering out, “B-Blue? Please… say something! You… I…”

The girl smiled sadly and began writing. She turned the pad towards him so he could see: I can’t talk.

Were he not already on the ground, Red would’ve collapsed. “Blue… No, you can’t mean…”

She started scribbling quickly, pausing every now and then to look up at him. She handed over what she wrote after a few minutes. Red… it’s not your fault. I really don’t think so. You couldn’t have known some idiot was going to shoot you. Or try to, anyway. I saved you because I wanted to. My voice is a fair price to pay for your life, I think. Red… you don’t know… how much it would’ve hurt me, if that bullet hit you. If you died. The pain from that would’ve been hundreds, no, THOUSANDS of times more painful than what I’m going through now. Red… you mean a lot to me. I mean, A LOT. You’ve got no idea… how much I care for you.

Red looked up from her paragraph of writing, confusion and other emotions he hadn’t even begun to assess swirling in his eyes. “You really don’t care that it’s my fault you’re lying there right now?”

Blue shook her head, her eyes giving her opinion on what he was saying. I already told you I chose to save you. I don’t care that much about my voice. You’re more important to me, her face said.

He exhaled softly at the vulnerability she was showing here. She was being totally open with him, admitting outright how much she cared. Maybe he… should do the same? He smiled softly at her before leaning down and hugging her carefully, making sure not to hurt her but not even thinking about the blood getting on his shirt. “Blue… if you’ll have me, I’ll stay by you. Especially after all this… I want… to be there to protect you, to show how much I care. So…”

He stopped as a note was thrust in his face abruptly. I know what you’re trying to say. Don’t speak. I have NEVER… thought any answer other than ‘yes’.

Red smiled, resting his head ever so softly against Blue’s. He felt her do the same. They may have just encountered a drama, as Blue being mute was sure to make problems arise, but at least… they’d be facing them together.

And... that's the end. I know it was supposed to be tragic and all, but I couldn't resist giving it a happy ending. I can't stand sad things. :)

Astounding. & don't worry, I'm sure we all wanted a happy ending. But I think(unless someone else feels like answering it in the future) that's a reasonable rap up to that topic. So let's go for a new one. We've already been over their 1st date. So;

Red and Blue have been dating for a while, and decide to "take the next step". What's the next step, and How would they do it?

This one's actually kinda tough for me. I'll come back to it, but don't worry I'll think of something.

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
Red and Blue have been dating for a while, and decide to "take the next step". What's the next step, and How would they do it?

I imagine one of them is going to propose to another for engagement. I imagine Red is going to propose to Blue somewhere in Kanto, preferably the first place where they met when Red got tricked by Blue. He'll probably set up like a nice table and have candlelights on the table with a nice pasta and a bottle of wine from the 50's. (Older the year, better the quality.) There also might be a jazz musicians playing some tunes such as "Skylark", "Dancing In The Dark", "Waltz For Debby," "My One And Only Love", and "Naima". And as soon as the jazz combo is playing "My One And Only Love" Red gets out the 15K Diamond engagement ring, he pops out the big question: Will You Marry Me?

Uh...

Red and Blue have been dating a while, and decide to "take the next step". What's the next step, and How would they do it?
Uh, well... I guess it all depends on which 'next step' we're talking about here.

It could be, as Mr. Pong thinks, marriage. If so, I'd imagine Red and Blue doing one of three things:
a)Heading to a fancy restauraunt, where Red, extremely nervous, waits for the right time to 'pop the question'. Blue would wonder why he's acting so strange for a while, but would likely catch on before he got around to asking and probably blush prettily, happy beyond belief, and be all, Red, just ask me already. I'm gonna say yes. Red would be totally embarrassed at being caught in his plan like that, but then would register what she said and smile broadly. Cue pulling out a ring, kneeling before her, happily ever after, blah, blah. Cute, but at the same time simple.

b)I could imagine Blue getting the idea into her head that she really is the marrying type, and wants to get married to Red. She drops hints and waits around for him to realize and propose, but the oblivious guy he is, he doesn't. She gets upset and confronts him, he freaks out, they have a huge fight and kinda break up. Later on, Red goes and finds her, aplogizing for not realizing and they both kinda open up and confess how much they love each other. Blue admits that maybe she doesn't need marriage as much as she thinks she does, which, to her suprise disappoints Red. He'd gone out and bought a ring. Caught up in the moment, the two get engaged (and probably... do other stuff, as well *blush*). Quick and effective, but still a great way to go. Happily ever after everywhere!!!

or c)They go to an amusement park (I've had amusement parks on my mind lately... and I blame you, Batman Beyond! :D)on what seems to be a regular date, but, while on the Ferris wheel, get stuck at the top. A technical difficulty gives 'em a whopping half hour to kill. They start reminiscing, and the mood gets all romantic (they're probably cuddling, too), and suddenly, Red throws Blue for a loop when he pulls out a ring and proposes on the spot! She's shocked, but can't help but say yes (she might break into tears of happiness). They get off the Ferris wheel with everyone else congratulating the newly engaged couple, and Red admits he paid off the dude to give him time to propose. Blue smiles and gives him a big kiss. The End.

OR you could be thinking of the... other 'next step'. You know, the not-so-innocent one. I'm not going into detail on this one, guys, for LOTS of reasons.

I'm thinking they might... 'do it' after getting engaged, maybe, or maybe some completely random time sometime into their dating (Blue doesn't strike me as the type who values her virginity enough to care to wait, and I'm pretty sure she'd be the one initiating... that) when the mood and romance made it seem right. Maybe they'd go the extra mile and 'have fun' on a private beach. That's sure to be super romantic (and expensive...).

...God, I sound so dirty... this isn't right... Well, that's just my take on it, anyway. :)

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
Red and Blue have been dating a while, and decide to "take the next step". What's the next step, and How would they do it?
Uh, well... I guess it all depends on which 'next step' we're talking about here.

It could be, as Mr. Pong thinks, marriage. If so, I'd imagine Red and Blue doing one of three things:
a)Heading to a fancy restauraunt, where Red, extremely nervous, waits for the right time to 'pop the question'. Blue would wonder why he's acting so strange for a while, but would likely catch on before he got around to asking and probably blush prettily, happy beyond belief, and be all, Red, just ask me already. I'm gonna say yes. Red would be totally embarrassed at being caught in his plan like that, but then would register what she said and smile broadly. Cue pulling out a ring, kneeling before her, happily ever after, blah, blah. Cute, but at the same time simple.

b)I could imagine Blue getting the idea into her head that she really is the marrying type, and wants to get married to Red. She drops hints and waits around for him to realize and propose, but the oblivious guy he is, he doesn't. She gets upset and confronts him, he freaks out, they have a huge fight and kinda break up. Later on, Red goes and finds her, aplogizing for not realizing and they both kinda open up and confess how much they love each other. Blue admits that maybe she doesn't need marriage as much as she thinks she does, which, to her suprise disappoints Red. He'd gone out and bought a ring. Caught up in the moment, the two get engaged (and probably... do other stuff, as well *blush*). Quick and effective, but still a great way to go. Happily ever after everywhere!!!

or c)They go to an amusement park (I've had amusement parks on my mind lately... and I blame you, Batman Beyond! :D)on what seems to be a regular date, but, while on the Ferris wheel, get stuck at the top. A technical difficulty gives 'em a whopping half hour to kill. They start reminiscing, and the mood gets all romantic (they're probably cuddling, too), and suddenly, Red throws Blue for a loop when he pulls out a ring and proposes on the spot! She's shocked, but can't help but say yes (she might break into tears of happiness). They get off the Ferris wheel with everyone else congratulating the newly engaged couple, and Red admits he paid off the dude to give him time to propose. Blue smiles and gives him a big kiss. The End.

OR you could be thinking of the... other 'next step'. You know, the not-so-innocent one. I'm not going into detail on this one, guys, for LOTS of reasons.

I'm thinking they might... 'do it' after getting engaged, maybe, or maybe some completely random time sometime into their dating (Blue doesn't strike me as the type who values her virginity enough to care to wait, and I'm pretty sure she'd be the one initiating... that) when the mood and romance made it seem right. Maybe they'd go the extra mile and 'have fun' on a private beach. That's sure to be super romantic (and expensive...).

...God, I sound so dirty... this isn't right... Well, that's just my take on it, anyway. :)

I told you you were a good writer. & I like your ideas. Oh you blame me do you? Good. Blue doesn't strike me as the type who values her virginity enough to care to wait *cracking up* That's hilarious!

But in general there are many stages of dating besides just... Well, dating. It's up to you what the next step is. I could write about that too but there's a difference. I'm a GUY. Once I started I wouldn't be able to stop. & I like the marrige idea. But those are topics*wink-wink* for another day. But answering my own;

Hilarious idea(this takes place in my up coming fic "What's a Shipping?");

Red & Blue have finished a date, & are now walking under the moonlight talking & having a great time. The setting is romantic.
Red: So anyway, I was reading one of those stories again.
Blue: Red that's the whole reason Batman Beyond doesn't let us use the internet.
Red: I know, but what can you do? It's all just too juicy to pass up.
Blue: Yeah, I guess, & besides, if I hadn't read "One-sided" I might never've asked you out.
Red: Yeah, & you know, I get that that's the whole reason Bats didn't want us looking at these stories, but hey, I'm happy.
Blue: *hugs herself up to Red* So am I.
Red: Aw, I love you too. Anyway, so I was reading this story "Survival of the Awake", do you know what ViridianShipping is?
Blue nods yes, Red whispers something in her ear, Blue's eyes widen, Red pulls away, Blue looks at him surprised.
Blue: ...Noooooooo...
Red: Yes...
Blue: *get's that "diabolical plan" look in her eyes* That is so EVIL.
Red: Yeah but it'd work.
Blue giggles.
Red: Set those two up, get 'em out of our hair, & we are free to get intiment it baby.
Blue suddenly doesn't look so happy.
Blue: Get intiment?
Red looks at her a little confused.
Red: Well, yeah you know, *gentle look on his face* take the relationship a little bit... Further.
Blue shoves him away, Red looks at her confused & hurt.
Blue: What kind of girl do you think I am? *storms off*
Red doesn't get it being the oblivious one. However he's been getting better since assorted people like "MyCurrentObsession" & other Serebii.net people have been trying to show him just how clueless he is. & as result, he catches on.
Red: Oh... OH! Oh God! No, wait! Blue come back! *run's after her* Th-th-that's not what I meant!

Well there's my answer. Is it me or is it just me, Mr.Pong, & MyCurrentObsession here? Where is everybody? o_O

Last edited:

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
I told you you were a good writer. & I like your ideas. Oh you blame me do you? Good. Blue doesn't strike me as the type who values her virginity enough to care to wait *cracking up* That's hilarious!

But in general there are many stages of dating besides just... Well, dating. It's up to you what the next step is. I could write about that too but there's a difference. I'm a GUY. Once I started I wouldn't be able to stop. & I like the marrige idea. But those are topics*wink-wink* for another day. But answering my own;

Hilarious idea(this takes place in my up coming fic "What's a Shipping?");

Red & Blue have finished a date, & are now walking under the moonlight talking & having a great time. The setting is romantic.
Red: So anyway, I was reading one of those stories again.
Blue: Red that's the whole reason Batman Beyond doesn't let us use the internet.
Red: I know, but what can you do? It's all just too juicy to pass up.
Blue: Yeah, I guess, & besides, if I hadn't read "Blue's Crush" I might never've asked you out.
Red: Yeah, & you know, I get that that's the whole reason Bats didn't want us looking at these stories, but hey, I'm happy.
Blue: *hugs herself up to Red* So am I.
Red: Aw, I love you too. Anyway, so I was reading this story "Survival of the Awake", do you know what ViridianShipping is?
Blue nods yes, Red whispers something in her ear, Blue's eyes widen, Red pulls away, Blue looks at him surprised.
Blue: ...Noooooooo...
Red: Yes...
Blue: *get's that "evil plan" look in her eyes* That is so EVIL.
Red: Yeah but it'd work.
Blue giggles.
Red: Set those two up, get 'em out of our hair, & we are free to get intiment it baby.
Blue suddenly doesn't look so happy.
Blue: Get intiment?
Red looks at her a little confused.
Red: Well, yeah you know, *gentle look on his face* take the relationship a little bit... Further.
Blue shoves him away, Red looks at her confused & hurt.
Blue: What kind of girl do you think I am? *storms off*
Red doesn't get it being the oblivious one. However he's been getting better since assorted people like "MyCurrentObsession" & other Serebii.net people have been trying to show him just how clueless he is. & as result, he catches on.
Red: Oh... OH! Oh God! No, wait! Blue come back! *run's after her* Th-th-that's not what I meant!

Well there's my answer. Is it me or is it just me, Mr.Pong, & MyCurrentObsession here? Where is everybody? o_O

rofl.... man. That is a great little scene you got there. Maybe Red was acting like that because maybe a little bit of Gold rubbed of him.... lol.

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
Actually Red didn't even realize what he said at first. Anyway, just to keep the thread moving, how about a new topic?

What does Red do for Blue's birthday?

I imagine he'd want to do something special but wouldn't have any idea how to pull it off. Trying to find her an impossibly amazing gift, and failing at most points. But eventually an idea comes to him. Like he get's her a nice braclet or something. Or maybe a ring & just to be on the safe side, leave a note saying "No, this isn't a proposal, I just thought you'd like it." & then jokingly put "You'll get that ring later." on the back. Since she's 16(or 17) I imagine she wouldn't have a party, but then Red would take her somewhere(Amusmetnt paaaaaaaark XD).

& on a different note, why is it called LuckyShipping? Because I'm hearing a lot of rumors about Red "getting lucky".

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold

I actually think Blue will have a party with inviting her friends (Yellow, Gold, Crys, etc.), and I think Red might show up with a surprise birthday present for her maybe he'll give her something liker her favorite music CD or maybe a some kind of clothing for her.

Oh, you liked my little scenerios? Thankies! ^_^ And YES! I blame you. I've got little amusement parks creating havoc in my head as I type. As for the part about Blue not valuing her virginity, well doesn't she kind of seem that way at times? She's a great character, but I think if she thinks she's ready and wants something, then she's going to get it. She certainly doesn't strike me as the type to wait till she's married like a good little religious girl. Don't get me wrong, though. She wouldn't just give it up, she'd wait for someone she truly loved to come along first (like Red!). :)

Actually Red didn't even realize what he said at first. Anyway, just to keep the thread moving, how about a new topic?

I imagine he'd want to do something special but wouldn't have any idea how to pull it off. Trying to find her an impossibly amazing gift, and failing at most points. But eventually an idea comes to him. Like he get's her a nice braclet or something. Or maybe a ring & just to be on the safe side, leave a note saying "No, this isn't a proposal, I just thought you'd like it." & then jokingly put "You'll get that ring later." on the back. Since she's 16(or 17) I imagine she wouldn't have a party, but then Red would take her somewhere(Amusmetnt paaaaaaaark XD).

& on a different note, why is it called LuckyShipping? Because I'm hearing a lot of rumors about Red "getting lucky".

Aww, kawaii! Cute idea, with Red struggling to get Blue a present. I could totally see that happening.

...You're going to forever taunt me with amusement parks, aren't you? Jerk. :D

Erm, I've got a couple theories related to the name. I'm thinking:
a)because Red and Blue are LUCKY to be together (very cheesy of me, but cute, romantic, and true!)

or b)Red gets LUCKY... and Silver shoots him (I've just heard this one somewhere; credit is given where it's due). XD

You're good at coming up with topics, aren't you, Batman Beyond? I had the same struggle-finding-a-perfect-gift idea as you, but I'll go for another route, I suppose.

Red could take Blue out on an all-day date. Like, he'd arrive at her house bright and early in the morning (shocking the heck out of her; possibly waking her up, hope she's a morning person), then wait for her to get around before dragging her out to someplace that has good breakfast meals (like IHOP XD), or, better yet, cook breakfast for her himself (assuming he can cook...)! What's more romantic than breakfast in bed? Maybe then he'll take her on something she'll surely enjoy: a shopping spree. He'll buy her whatever she wants. Then they could go to an AMUSEMENT PARK and waste a few hours goofing off on miscellaneous rides and sharing cotton candy. Then he'll take her to a fancy restauraunt for dinner, and they'll arrive back at her house to find the rest of the gang waiting to surprise her with gifts and a party! (Girls like having birthday parties, no matter what age. My mom's over 40 and still has a party.) Can you get a present better than this? :)

Pi-chamo

Oh, you liked my little scenerios? Thankies! ^_^ And YES! I blame you. I've got little amusement parks creating havoc in my head as I type. As for the part about Blue not valuing her virginity, well doesn't she kind of seem that way at times? She's a great character, but I think if she thinks she's ready and wants something, then she's going to get it. She certainly doesn't strike me as the type to wait till she's married like a good little religious girl. Don't get me wrong, though. She wouldn't just give it up, she'd wait for someone she truly loved to come along first (like Red!). :)

Aww, kawaii! Cute idea, with Red struggling to get Blue a present. I could totally see that happening.

...You're going to forever taunt me with amusement parks, aren't you? Jerk. :D

Erm, I've got a couple theories related to the name. I'm thinking:
a)because Red and Blue are LUCKY to be together (very cheesy of me, but cute, romantic, and true!)

or b)Red gets LUCKY... and Silver shoots him (I've just heard this one somewhere; credit is given where it's due). XD

You're good at coming up with topics, aren't you, Batman Beyond? I had the same struggle-finding-a-perfect-gift idea as you, but I'll go for another route, I suppose.

Red could take Blue out on an all-day date. Like, he'd arrive at her house bright and early in the morning (shocking the heck out of her; possibly waking her up, hope she's a morning person), then wait for her to get around before dragging her out to someplace that has good breakfast meals (like IHOP XD), or, better yet, cook breakfast for her himself (assuming he can cook...)! What's more romantic than breakfast in bed? Maybe then he'll take her on something she'll surely enjoy: a shopping spree. He'll buy her whatever she wants. Then they could go to an AMUSEMENT PARK and waste a few hours goofing off on miscellaneous rides and sharing cotton candy. Then he'll take her to a fancy restauraunt for dinner, and they'll arrive back at her house to find the rest of the gang waiting to surprise her with gifts and a party! (Girls like having birthday parties, no matter what age. My mom's over 40 and still has a party.) Can you get a present better than this? :)
I really like your ideas My Current Obssession, I think Blue would be glad just to have Red as her present alone.
And because I love luckyshiping so much, I made a picture on PhotoBucket, so check it out.

http://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv126/Pi-chamo/?action=tags&current=Red and Blue

It might not be so good, since I have a labtop and it's hard to constantly use your finger to draw. If I ever get the time, I'll try to make more pictures maybe even about your little fanfics.

I really like your ideas My Current Obssession, I think Blue would be glad just to have Red as her present alone.
And because I love luckyshiping so much, I made a picture on PhotoBucket, so check it out.

http://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv126/Pi-chamo/?action=tags&current=Red%20and%20Blue

It might not be so good, since I have a labtop and it's hard to constantly use your finger to draw. If I ever get the time, I'll try to make more pictures maybe even about your little fanfics.

Your picture's pretty good, I think. A few proportion problems here and there, but still way better than I could ever do, that's for sure! *no drawing talent whatsoever* :)

If you drew something based on something I wrote, I would LOVE YOU FOREVER *cough* very much appreciate it. :D

Off Topic: Anybody know how to strikethrough words without making 'em disappear?

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
Yeah, I'm sure girls like parties & all but have you ever been to Utah? We all like parties but we don't neccessarily need or plan them. I know I agree about the "virginity" thing but I just thought the way you said it was funny.

That being said in my defence, I hearby declare amusment parks my LuckyShipping trademark. I liked the picture well enough but they could've been just a tad thinner. Otherwise you were perfect. I would enjoy it if you drew more, based on our work or not.

& Yes I guess I am good at topics if you say so. I'll keep this thread moving, even if I have to do it alone. That doesn't mean others can't make topics of course.

Do we seriously need a new topic already? C'mon. Right now it's just us 4 but aren't there like 8 or 9 others? Meaning there's 12 or 13 in total? That could keep a thread thriving forever. Oh well, whatever I gotta do, but if anyone else has their curiosity peeked bring up a topic. Okay, how about:

Can you think of at least 1-5 songs for LuckyShipping?

I know there's a whole thread about that, but here we could get a good amount put down primarily about LuckyShipping. On the other thread it's any shipping. Just come up with any you want. Yeah, I know, I'm slipping but I'll come back with a better topic. But for now, here's an example of me going all out with my best.

Red's side:
1. "Bring It On Home" - Little Big Town(warning: country, sorry if that bugs you)
2. "Blue" - A Perfect Circle(warning: kinda dark)
3. "Superman" - Brown Boy(I don't know, I hate rap but it sounds almost techno to me)
4. "Kicks After Six" - Scorpions(rock, & they're a lot better than the rush hour back up guy on Guitar Hero made them look)
5. "Kiss From a Rose" - Seal

Blue's side:
1. "Hot" - Avril Lavigne(whom I don't really like but the song fits)
2. "Whisper" - Evanescence
3. "Red High Heels" - I have no idea who sings it but I imagine it as pro-Lucky anti-OldRival(no bashing intended)
4. "Set the Stakes High" - Da Hool
5. "Little More You" - Little Big Town

Their relationship/love on it's own:
1. "Rhythm of Love" - Scorpions
2. "How Can I Live" - III Nino
3. "Teardrop" - I couldn't find the band name, but I know it's the "House" theme. I guess it fits. & if you wanna get... "intiment":
4. "Animal Magnetism" - Scorpions, & I'm really going out on a limb with this next one:
5. "Next Go Round" - Nickelback, that's if they like, get drunk or something.

Anyway You don't have to be that detailed, you don't have to put 5 songs, you don't have to say who wrote them, you can put more than 5 if you want, you don't have to do "sides" like I did. That was me giving it everything I could think of. Anyway, like I said, I'll come back with a better topic. But we'll have to make do with this one for now & hope we're not breaking a rule. I don't think we are but I 'm not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eyah~! Since you edited your post, I've been leaving this thread alone, not knowing you had a new topic up!!!

Hmm... this might take me a while. I know A LOT of songs, so now I've gotta go through 'em all in my head.

Red's Side (not particularly in this order)
1. "Hey Leonardo (She Likes Me For Me)"- by Blessed Union of Souls
2. "Be My Escape"- by Relient K
3. "How You Remind Me"- by Nickelback
4. "Kryptonite"- by 3 Doors Down
5. "Right Here"- by Staind

Blue's Side (again, not in this order)
1. "Umbrella"- by Rihanna *shot for using song so many dislike*
2. "Doesn't Really Matter"- by Janet Jackson
3. "Who Knows"- by Avril Lavigne (my FAVORITE singer)
4. "Genie in a Bottle"- by Christine Aguilara (sp?)
5. "Intuition"- by Jewel

Both (in no order)
1. "Walking on Sunshine"- by Aly and AJ
2. "Our Song"- by Taylor Swift (not so sure about this one... the song applying to thier relationship, I mean)
3. "We Belong Together"- by Mariah Carey (it works if they just had a huge fight)
4. "You and Me"- by Lifehouse
5. "Nobody Wins"- by The Veronicas (great song, but very sad...)

And... this was my attempt. I feel like I failed. :( Oh, and "Red High Heels" is by Kelly Pickler (not sure about the spelling). She got like 6th on American Idol a year or two ago.

I've got my own topic thought of, but I'll wait until everyone's replied to this one, first. ;)

Lucky_Rosepetal

PokeSpe Addict
Wow...look at all the new posts...Sorry I haven't been posting for a while!

MyCurrentObesession, I love your ideas! I can NEVER come up with good ideas on romantic topics, heaven knows why.

Pi-chamo, Nice pic! I wish I could do one...but I don't have a scanner and I reek at using Paint or Photoshop.

You know, I think it would be nice if we could have a comic on the Pokedex Holders' daily lives. Most of the manga now is about everyone "saving the world", and it gets me wondering what they do besides that. And there was a span of 2 years since GSC for Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Chris. Wouldn't you want to know what they did during RS? Plus...there could be some possible luckyshipping going on. *poke* *poke*

As for the topic...ARGH! I'm no good at songs...T_T

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold

(Cracks Knuckles)

Red's Side (not particularly in this order)
1. Never Been In Love Before- Talib Kweli
2. The Light- Common
3. Skylark- Micahel Carmichael (I think)
4. Never Say Never- The Fray
5. Ocean Avenue- Yellowcard

Blue's Side (again, not in this order)
1. Love 4 Sale- Rakim
2. You Found Me- The Fray
3. Believe- Yellowcard
4. The Man I Love- Peg La Centra (for Ida Lupino)
5. Breathing- Yellowcard

Both (in no order)
1. Howl's Moving Castle Theme- Joe Hisaishi
2. Princess Mononoke Theme- Joe Hisaishi
3. Good Love- Dynamic Duo
4. September- Earth Wind & Fire
5. FF4 Theme Of Love- Nobou Uematsu

Lord Dialga

The Deity of Time
The songs I would choose are:

Red's Side:

If Everyone Cared-Nickelback
Inspiration-Chicago
If I Were You-Collin Raye
Love Is Not a Fight-Warren Barfield
You Raise Me Up-Josh Groban

Blue's Side:

No One- Aly & AJ
Love Theme from Spider-Man-Danny Elfman
One Girl Revolution-Saving Jane
Somewhere Out There-James Horner

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
The songs I would choose are:

Red's Side:

If Everyone Cared-Nickelback
Inspiration-Chicago
If I Were You-Collin Raye
Love Is Not a Fight-Warren Barfield
You Raise Me Up-Josh Groban

Blue's Side:

No One- Aly & AJ
Love Theme from Spider-Man-Danny Elfman
One Girl Revolution-Saving Jane
Somewhere Out There-James Horner

Where've you been?! Anyways, Chicago is a great band with wonderful groove and the Love Theme in Spider-man is great.

Okay, so since everyone who wants to has pretty much responded to the topic, time for a new one!

Red and Blue are out together (they could just be randomly out together, not yet dating, or on a date, your choice) when they enounter a flock of bird pokemon and are attacked. Blue has a relapse of her bird phobia and starts to freak out and have a mental breakdown. How does Red handle it?
This wasn't my original topic idea, but I thought of it earlier and it's much better than my other idea. I'm short on time, so I'll answer my own question later.

Lord Dialga

The Deity of Time
Where've you been?! Anyways, Chicago is a great band with wonderful groove and the Love Theme in Spider-man is great.

I've had one of those moments where I realize time's going too fast for me, and I need to catch up with it. But I am working on those Luckyshipping pictures, and after I finish my HW, maybe I'll get back to work on them.

Besides, I made these hilarious comics a while ago. I want to find them and post them here.

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
Well Lucky Rosepetal, & Lord Dialga himself are back, that's good. But anyway;

Red and Blue are out together when they enounter a flock of bird pokemon and are attacked. Blue has a relapse of her bird phobia and starts to freak out and have a mental breakdown. How does Red handle it?

This one was tough for me, but the obvious thing to do is protect her. He'd better try & comfort her too, remind her of how she overcame her fears & encourage her to "take a stand". It would be kinda how like Bruce Wayne overcame his fear of bats(well hey, I'm the freaking Batman). He would need to be with her the whole way through whether she fought back or not. After it was over you can only imagine how "grateful" she would be.
Warning: kiss scene & possible hero's reward(not so innocent) ahead.

Whew, that one took me a while. But it's an interesting topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.