• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Member x Celebrity Claiming Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEryChan

Demon Child

xEryChan

Demon Child
Roar shipping- Katy Perry x kawaiiconcept
also do youtubers count a celebrities
if so:
septicshipping- Jacksepticeye (Real name: Sean Mclaughlin) x kawaiiconcept

Denied. You did not use the correct form. Take a look at the example on the OP and try again.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Username: Victorian Rush
Dropping Claims: BattlegroundShipping

As you wish. I have removed it from the list.

For mine

Old Ship Name: WantedShipping
New Ship Name: GoodThingsShipping
Shops Name: GoodThingsShipping - Nathan Sykes x xEryChan

GloryDaysShipping - Jesy Nelson x xEryChan

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Electricshipping - Carlos PenaVega x Victorian Rush

WorshipShipping - James Maslow x Victorian Rush

Perhaps watching Big Time Rush (the show) and all their old videos was a bad idea on my part because I started to fall in love with them all over again.

And ironically, All Over Again by Big Time Rush just had to start playing and now I wanna cry because I miss them so much. :'(

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Not really a shipper, but since this is the closest thing to a "claim your favorite celebrity" thread there is...

RepublicShipping - Ryan Tedder x Crimson Penguin

SugarButterFlourShipping - Sara Bareilles x Crimson Penguin

Meowth City

Staff member
I don't know if it's possible to claim a celebrity with me, if someone else already has them x this celebrity, so if I can't, that fine.
Yes, it is possible! There's no limit to how many people can claim a shipping with the same celebrity. Think of it as claiming the ship, not the celebrity. The rules have been updated to reflect this.

And so both of your claims have been approved and added to the list!

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
MercyShipping - Shawn Mendes x Mizz Nikki

Quick question, are we allowed to claim ships involving youtubers? I watch a whole ton of youtube videos and I have some favorite youtubers so I was wondering that.

Meowth City

Staff member
Quick question, are we allowed to claim ships involving youtubers? I watch a whole ton of youtube videos and I have some favorite youtubers so I was wondering that.
Yes, absolutely! I don't see why not.

And your claim has been approved and added to the list!

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Yes, absolutely! I don't see why not.

Sweet. Then...

GirlPowerShipping - Lilly Singh (iiSuperwomanii) x Mizz Nikki

She is hilarious. There is not one minitw when I don't laugh while watching her videos and she is, by far, my favorite youtuber. Love her so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.