• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Member x Fictional Character Claiming Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowth City

Staff member
^ Approved and added to the list.

Glad I didn’t claim in a while, because now I have ships to claim from a new game!

CroissantShipping - Fritz (Cinderella Phenomenon) x Nerdy McNerdface

Name chosen because Fritz has a thing for croissants and uhh so do I.

GreenEyedHamShipping - Karma (Cinderella Phenomenon) x Nerdy McNerdface

Chosen because both Karma and I have green eyes and both of us could be considered “Large Hams”, a TV Tropes phase referring to someone who are typically larger than life and, for a lack of a better phrase, “utterly loopy”.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Old Username: American--Pi
New Username: AmericanPi
Ships: BrainiacShipping, DerpressionShipping, DorkyShipping, and WonderShipping

The list has been updated.

Glad I didn’t claim in a while, because now I have ships to claim from a new game!

CroissantShipping - Fritz (Cinderella Phenomenon) x Nerdy McNerdface

Name chosen because Fritz has a thing for croissants and uhh so do I.

GreenEyedHamShipping - Karma (Cinderella Phenomenon) x Nerdy McNerdface

Chosen because both Karma and I have green eyes and both of us could be considered “Large Hams”, a TV Tropes phase referring to someone who are typically larger than life and, for a lack of a better phrase, “utterly loopy”.

Both have been approved and added to the list :)

AmericanPi

Write on
Username: AmericanPi
Dropping claim(s): WonderShipping

NervousShipping - Monica Geller (Friends) x AmericanPi

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to drop a claim and make a new claim in the same post, but I'm pretty sure I'm okay. I know I'm allowed to keep WonderShipping, but I have a personal limit of four claimed characters. As for Monica, she's my favorite Friend as of the five episodes I watched. I can always drop the claim if I don't like her later on. XD

xEryChan

Demon Child
^ And the list has been updated.

As for mine.

Username: xEryChan
Dropping claim(s): CarpenterShipping, ForensicShipping, SargentShipping

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
New months, new ships!

AlwaysProtectYouShipping Mipha (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild) x TikTok13

BelieveInYouShipping Sidon (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild) x TikTok13

Both shipping names are references to them in the game, but Mipha's is also cause I feel like I'd protect her and yeah... Sidon's is because I think I need a little (or in his case, big) voice telling me to keep going when the going gets tough.

Why not do it? They're my two favourite characters after all :p

It’s finally time yeeeeea-

NoblesseObligeShipping - Jusis Albarea (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) x Nerdy McNerdface
Named because it’s the name of his achievement if you choose to befriend him in the first game.

HyperactiveShipping - Millium Orion (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) x Nerdy McNerdface
Named because, well... it’s pretty self-explanatory.

Hey, it’s a new month! I know what this means!

CheckmateShipping - Machias (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) x Nerdy McNerdface
Chosen because Machias has chess motifs, blah blah, chess is neat.

ReanBabyTalkToMeShipping - Olivier Lenheim/Olivert Reise Arnor (The Legend of Heroes Series) x Nerdy McNerdface
Chosen because it’s my favourite quote of his as it made me laugh for a while.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
ViewpointShipping-MeXKorrina (the gym leader from pokemon x and y's franchise).

Hopefully i'll be accepted on the list too :)

xEryChan

Demon Child
Hey, it’s a new month! I know what this means!

CheckmateShipping - Machias (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) x Nerdy McNerdface
Chosen because Machias has chess motifs, blah blah, chess is neat.

ReanBabyTalkToMeShipping - Olivier Lenheim/Olivert Reise Arnor (The Legend of Heroes Series) x Nerdy McNerdface
Chosen because it’s my favourite quote of his as it made me laugh for a while.

Accepted and added to the list.

ViewpointShipping-MeXKorrina (the gym leader from pokemon x and y's franchise).

Hopefully i'll be accepted on the list too :)

Denied! Please use the correct form. Therecis an example on the first post of the thread.

Since learning more about Gravity Rush I, uh, have an adjustment to make on one of my ships.

Old Ship name: YouTriedShipping
New Ship name: HandiworkShipping
Ship's name: HandiworkShipping - Syd (Gravity Rush) x Nerdy McNerdface

Name re-chosen because Syd is actually a bit more competent than he originally seems (and that’s without going into spoiler zone), namely in things like mechanics and, surprisingly, sewing, both of which are done using hands. I myself like to draw as a hobby, am not that bad at action games and also want to learn to sew in case I ever get into cosplaying, so it’s a thing I kinda share in common with him that we both have skills concerning handiwork.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
New month!

SoBluntShipping - Revali (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild) x TikTok13

LongEngagementShipping - Princess Ruto (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) x TikTok13

So, ship numero uno is because I've come to appreciate Revali as a character and not a total egotistical maniac, and that he's easily my second favourite Champion and one of my favourites in the whole Zelda franchise (also, he's actually a lot like me in some scenarios).

Second ship is because of OoT nostalgia, and as a throwback to my love of the Zora. Plus, further honouring Mipha's memory as recognising Ruto's significance to her story.

Aquaslash

Woo-Foo Magic Shipping - Yin (Yin Yang Yo!) x Aquaslash

I first fell in love with Yin when I was in middle school, and to this day I am still in love with her. She's so cute; especially when she pulls her ears down...

I guess forgetting to post a ship here was helpful in hindsight now that I’m halfway through a new game!

ClosetOtakuShipping - Yamato Hongo (Akiba’s Beat) x Nerdy McNerdface
Name chosen for self-explanatory reasons.

LonelinessShipping - Kotomi Sanada (Akiba’s Beat) x Nerdy McNerdface
Name chosen for... also self-explanatory reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.