1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Member x Fictional Character Claiming Thread

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by xEryChan, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Meowth City

Meowth City ♥ Shipper ♥ Staff Member Moderator

^ Approved and added to the list.

2. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Old Username: American--Pi
    New Username: AmericanPi
    Ships: BrainiacShipping, DerpressionShipping, DorkyShipping, and WonderShipping

345ash-greninja likes this.
  3. Glad I didn’t claim in a while, because now I have ships to claim from a new game!

CroissantShipping - Fritz (Cinderella Phenomenon) x Nerdy McNerdface

Name chosen because Fritz has a thing for croissants and uhh so do I.

GreenEyedHamShipping - Karma (Cinderella Phenomenon) x Nerdy McNerdface

Chosen because both Karma and I have green eyes and both of us could be considered “Large Hams”, a TV Tropes phase referring to someone who are typically larger than life and, for a lack of a better phrase, “utterly loopy”.

4. xEryChan

xEryChan Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The list has been updated.

Both have been approved and added to the list :)

5. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Username: AmericanPi
    Dropping claim(s): WonderShipping

NervousShipping - Monica Geller (Friends) x AmericanPi

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to drop a claim and make a new claim in the same post, but I'm pretty sure I'm okay. I know I'm allowed to keep WonderShipping, but I have a personal limit of four claimed characters. As for Monica, she's my favorite Friend as of the five episodes I watched. I can always drop the claim if I don't like her later on. XD

6. xEryChan

^ And the list has been updated.

As for mine.

Username: xEryChan
    Dropping claim(s): CarpenterShipping, ForensicShipping, SargentShipping

7. TikTok13

TikTok13 Oh, I have a title?

New months, new ships!

AlwaysProtectYouShipping Mipha (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild) x TikTok13

BelieveInYouShipping Sidon (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild) x TikTok13

Both shipping names are references to them in the game, but Mipha's is also cause I feel like I'd protect her and yeah... Sidon's is because I think I need a little (or in his case, big) voice telling me to keep going when the going gets tough.

Why not do it? They're my two favourite characters after all :p

8. xEryChan

^ Accepted and added to the list.

9. It’s finally time yeeeeea-

NoblesseObligeShipping - Jusis Albarea (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) x Nerdy McNerdface
    Named because it’s the name of his achievement if you choose to befriend him in the first game.

HyperactiveShipping - Millium Orion (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) x Nerdy McNerdface
    Named because, well... it’s pretty self-explanatory.

10. Meowth City

11. Hey, it’s a new month! I know what this means!

CheckmateShipping - Machias (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel) x Nerdy McNerdface
    Chosen because Machias has chess motifs, blah blah, chess is neat.

ReanBabyTalkToMeShipping - Olivier Lenheim/Olivert Reise Arnor (The Legend of Heroes Series) x Nerdy McNerdface
    Chosen because it’s my favourite quote of his as it made me laugh for a while.

12. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Korrina in her little white dress :) <3~

ViewpointShipping-MeXKorrina (the gym leader from pokemon x and y's franchise).

Hopefully i'll be accepted on the list too :)

13. xEryChan

Accepted and added to the list.

Denied! Please use the correct form. Therecis an example on the first post of the thread.

14. Since learning more about Gravity Rush I, uh, have an adjustment to make on one of my ships.

Old Ship name: YouTriedShipping
    New Ship name: HandiworkShipping
    Ship's name: HandiworkShipping - Syd (Gravity Rush) x Nerdy McNerdface

Name re-chosen because Syd is actually a bit more competent than he originally seems (and that’s without going into spoiler zone), namely in things like mechanics and, surprisingly, sewing, both of which are done using hands. I myself like to draw as a hobby, am not that bad at action games and also want to learn to sew in case I ever get into cosplaying, so it’s a thing I kinda share in common with him that we both have skills concerning handiwork.

15. xEryChan

16. TikTok13

TikTok13 Oh, I have a title?

New month!

SoBluntShipping - Revali (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild) x TikTok13

LongEngagementShipping - Princess Ruto (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) x TikTok13

So, ship numero uno is because I've come to appreciate Revali as a character and not a total egotistical maniac, and that he's easily my second favourite Champion and one of my favourites in the whole Zelda franchise (also, he's actually a lot like me in some scenarios).

Second ship is because of OoT nostalgia, and as a throwback to my love of the Zora. Plus, further honouring Mipha's memory as recognising Ruto's significance to her story.

17. Aquaslash

Aquaslash Member

Woo-Foo Magic Shipping - Yin (Yin Yang Yo!) x Aquaslash

I first fell in love with Yin when I was in middle school, and to this day I am still in love with her. She's so cute; especially when she pulls her ears down...

18. Meowth City

All new ships have been approved and added to the list!

19. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Water You Doing?

Old Ship name: GreenOakShipping
    New Ship name: PoesiaShipping
    Ship's name: PoesiaShipping - Gary Oak (Pokemon) x Victorian Rush

Poeśia actually is poetry in Spanish so that’s where the name comes from.

345ash-greninja likes this.
  20. I guess forgetting to post a ship here was helpful in hindsight now that I’m halfway through a new game!

ClosetOtakuShipping - Yamato Hongo (Akiba’s Beat) x Nerdy McNerdface
    Name chosen for self-explanatory reasons.

LonelinessShipping - Kotomi Sanada (Akiba’s Beat) x Nerdy McNerdface
    Name chosen for... also self-explanatory reasons.