• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Member x Fictional Character Claiming Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEryChan

Demon Child
All of the above ships have been accepted and added to the list.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
PokémasterNumbersShipping: Ash/Satoshi (Pokemon) x 345ash-greninja

LightPokéfanShipping: Kari Kamiya/Yagami Hikari (Digimon) x 345ash-greninja

Last edited:
One month on and I am still making new ships! I think I’m in the deep end now!

BinaryShipping - Reiji Shinomiya (Akiba’s Beat) x Nerdy McNerdface
Name chosen because Reiji’s character is based around the idea of binary and a question with either a yes or a no answer.

FirstFavouriteShipping - Alfendi Layton (Layton Brothers: Mystery Room) x Nerdy McNerdface
Name chosen because Mystery Room was the first game I played that was both a) not part of a book/movie franchise beforehand and b) a game that I still adore and replay to this day. Alfendi happens to be my joint-favourite character from it alongside Lucy nowadays, but when I first played it Alfendi was the first character I had encountered with a split personality arc, and it was so interesting to me at the time (and to this day) that he was by far my favourite. Thus, First Favourite.

xEryChan

Demon Child
PokémasterNumbersShipping: Ash/Satoshi (Pokemon) x 345ash-greninja

LightPokéfanShipping: Kari Kamiya/Yagami Hikari (Digimon) x 345ash-greninja

I will accept this. Just next time, please follow the correct form. There is an example on the first post. But otherwise, list has been updated.

One month on and I am still making new ships! I think I’m in the deep end now!

BinaryShipping - Reiji Shinomiya (Akiba’s Beat) x Nerdy McNerdface
Name chosen because Reiji’s character is based around the idea of binary and a question with either a yes or a no answer.

FirstFavouriteShipping - Alfendi Layton (Layton Brothers: Mystery Room) x Nerdy McNerdface
Name chosen because Mystery Room was the first game I played that was both a) not part of a book/movie franchise beforehand and b) a game that I still adore and replay to this day. Alfendi happens to be my joint-favourite character from it alongside Lucy nowadays, but when I first played it Alfendi was the first character I had encountered with a split personality arc, and it was so interesting to me at the time (and to this day) that he was by far my favourite. Thus, First Favourite.

List has been updated!

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
DominarShipping - Ash Ketchum (Pokemon) x Victorian Rush
Can’t believe I’ve never claimed one with him till now. I love Ash, he is the readon why I still watch the anime. The shipping name comes from the spanish word for Master, which is Dominar.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
DigiNumbersShipping - Tai Kamiya (Digimon) x 345ash-greninja
CardFrogShipping - Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!) x 345ash-greninja

xEryChan

Demon Child
DominarShipping - Ash Ketchum (Pokemon) x Victorian Rush
Can’t believe I’ve never claimed one with him till now. I love Ash, he is the readon why I still watch the anime. The shipping name comes from the spanish word for Master, which is Dominar.

Truffleshipping - Professor Sycamore (Pokemon) x Madame Chocobo

Both have been accepted and added to the list.

DigiNumbersShipping - Tai Kamiya (Digimon) x 345ash-greninja
CardFrogShipping - Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!) x 345ash-greninja

I'll accept these. Please try to follow the correct form next time, please.

Heck yeah I just remembered I can claim two more ships!

SteeeaaakShipping - Chie Satonaka (Persona 4) x Nerdy McNerdface
Name chosen because Chie loves steak and the phrase “steeeeaaaak” is a Persona 4 meme so why not.

StylishHatShipping - Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) x Nerdy McNerdface
Name chosen because, well, Naoto has a cool hat. And I like hats. Have a few nice ones of my own too.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
AutomailShipping - Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist) x Victorian Rush
Name chosen because he has an automail arm and leg after losing both in an alchemical accident as a child.

XingShipping - Ling Yao (FullMetal Alchemist) x Victorian Rush
Name chosen because Ling is the prince of Xing in the series.

Can you tell what my newest obsession is?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
AlchemistShipping - Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) x 345ash-greninja

Best character hands down in any anime I've watched so far, how can I just not claim a ship with him? :D

ColonelShipping - Roy Mustang (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) x 345ash-greninja

He is just such an impactful and badass character in the series, a true military man who always strives for the greater good of his country, is ready to sacrifice almost anything for that cause, another character with whom I'd really wanna ship myself. :)

Guess who is back with more ships, itsa meeeeee

FauxVampireShipping - Anton/Anthony Herzen (Professor Layton) x Nerdy McNerdface
Blah blah blah mysteries blah blah blah he’s not actually a vampire who saw that coming

VengefulShipping - Jean Descole (Professor Layton) x Nerdy McNerdface
This one is pretty obvious ngl I’m becoming less creative with these as time goes on but oh well

xEryChan

Demon Child
AutomailShipping - Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist) x Victorian Rush
Name chosen because he has an automail arm and leg after losing both in an alchemical accident as a child.

XingShipping - Ling Yao (FullMetal Alchemist) x Victorian Rush
Name chosen because Ling is the prince of Xing in the series.

Can you tell what my newest obsession is?

Guess who is back with more ships, itsa meeeeee

FauxVampireShipping - Anton/Anthony Herzen (Professor Layton) x Nerdy McNerdface
Blah blah blah mysteries blah blah blah he’s not actually a vampire who saw that coming

VengefulShipping - Jean Descole (Professor Layton) x Nerdy McNerdface
This one is pretty obvious ngl I’m becoming less creative with these as time goes on but oh well

All have been accepted and added to the list.

AlchemistShipping - Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) x 345ash-greninja

Best character hands down in any anime I've watched so far, how can I just not claim a ship with him? :D

ColonelShipping - Roy Mustang (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) x 345ash-greninja

He is just such an impactful and badass character in the series, a true military man who always strives for the greater good of his country, is ready to sacrifice almost anything for that cause, another character with whom I'd really wanna ship myself. :)

Both have been accepted and added to the list.

Note: your claims have been listed under FullMetal Alchemist since Brotherhood is technically a part of the FullMetal Alchemist franchise.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
BikerQueenShipping - Makoto Niijima (Persona 5) x Akkipeddi
Name chosen since Makoto's Metaverse name is Queen, and she has a biker outfit (and a motorcycle). As a character, she's my favorite girl from Persona 5. She's smart, occasionally awkward and overall such a great support.

FloofSadistShipping - Haru Okumura (Persona 5) x Akkipeddi
Haru from the game has really floofy hair and is such a cinnamon roll. However, underneath that sweet nature, she shows secret sadistic tendencies such as loving it when shadows beg for their lives. She's a billionaire and extremely sweet girl overall, so a perfect person I see shipping myself with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.