• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official NBA Thread

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Rose is already top 3 PG in the league, he has a full skills set. He, D.Wade and CP3 are my favourite players.
Hell no. He's not in my top 5, and I know people where he has to make it into the top 10 still.

1. Deron Williams (I believe that he is a better PG, but Chris Paul is a better player over all)
2. Chris Paul
3. Chauncey Billups
4. Steve Nash
5. Jose Calderon
6. Tony Parker
7. Rajon Rondo
8. Derrick Rose
9. Mike bibby
10. Jameer Nelson

And along with the fact I know I'm forgetting somebody, Rose drops a spot down.

Last edited:

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
East
1. Boston Celtics
2. Cleveland Caveliers
3. ----------------------
4. Orlando Magic
who's honestly going to outseed Orlando like that?

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
DON'T DO IT SHAQ! DON'T DO IT!

...or maybe you can do it after the Cavs are done with you for your one season...

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Heat are finally doing something right. If they get Odom back, I may actually start rooting for them again........or hate them more.

Vernikova

Champion
I saw the "LeBron dunked on" video and it wasn't as good as I though it would be. It blurry and the dunk wasn't even that impressive. In my opinion, it was hyped up too much.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
They're is a clearer "Non TMZ" version that is much better. Better angle, clealer. Just a better video. Now if I remembered where it was from I would tell you.

And I have no clue why LeBron and Nike got their panties in a bunch over something as small as that. They made a mountain out of a molehill..

Slick

Banned

Vernikova

Champion
wut

Cleveland aren't getting near Orlando or Boston this season, their rosters are STACKED.

But Orlando doesn't have Turkoglu anymore and he was an important key in their run for the Eastern Conference title.

Divinity_123

shove 'er in! ;O
But Orlando doesn't have Turkoglu anymore and he was an important key in their run for the Eastern Conference title.
Yeah, but they get Vince Carter and possibly, a whole season of Jameer Nelson.

Raptors for 4th overall in the conference, book it!

C - Bargnani (will hit 21 pts/g, BOOK IT)
PF - Bosh
SF - Turkoglu
SG - Derozan/Wright
PG - Calderon

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
the bulls...
You must be living in a dream world if you think a Bulls team without Ben Gordon is going to stand a chance against a team that went to the finals last year.

People are really overplaying this. Turkoglu was an important guy last year but he wasn't THAT important. You guys have to remember that we got through the playoffs without Jameer Nelson and without a guy that couldn't create their own shots. We essentially SHOT our way into the finals. Beating a KG-less team or not, that means something.

Vernikova

Champion
People are really overplaying this. Turkoglu was an important guy last year but he wasn't THAT important. You guys have to remember that we got through the playoffs without Jameer Nelson and without a guy that couldn't create their own shots. We essentially SHOT our way into the finals. Beating a KG-less team or not, that means something.

That's true but I can't expect that the Magic will be able to shoot their way back to the Finals again this year with all of the other teams in the East improving their rosters. I'll give the Magic the fact that they added Vince Carter and are going to get back a healthy Jameer Nelson but I can't see them getting any higher than the third seed in the East.