• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official NBA Thread

RandomCharizard

Sup guys. Just gotta vent. My new york knicks BLOW. Worse start in franchise history, 1-9. The only thing we got to look foward to is Danilo Gallinari, Jordan Hill, Toney Douglas, Wilson Chandler and a slimming eddy curry. Pretty much everyone else on the team will be gone next year. It sucks to be a knicks fan.

Anyway, one more thing I gotta say is:

Did anyone see that MONSTER dunk Wade through down on Anderson Varejao? Damn he got up

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I am just glad the Wizards (my favorite team) got off that losing streak after beating the Cavs. I had a feeling that Antawn Jamison was the spark they needed. I think they about to go on a win streak.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Sigh, Nate Robinson such a cockey player I've ever seen besides J.R Smith.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I guess. I bet its going to be the same team in the Finals this year.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Yeah. But I never like him in the first place though hahaha.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
J.R. Smith has actually gotten better.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Even though I'm not a hugh Laker fan, but that shot was pretty amazing by Kobe.

Adelaide1994

The Theorizer
Woohoo, Go Lakers. Im just a diehard Laker fan. I really wish the bench would play better in the 4th quarter and stop giving up huge leads. I hope Artest gets better

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Wow Iverson, I didnt expect you going a early retirement.