• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official NFL Thread!

Vernikova

Champion
The Best and Worst Team and Division. Detroit Lions, NFC North Division

I would actually consider the NFC West the worst division. Comparing the 49ers, Cardinals, Rams, and Seahawks with the NFC North's Lions, Packers, Vikings, and Bears, the only team that would challenge any of the teams in the North are the Cardinals and perhaps the Seahawks. While the Bears, Packers, and Vikings can challenge anyone in the West.

It's a shame that Crabtree is acting like a baby for his contract. He's returning from injury and was chosen at #10 in the draft.

LegendaryGarchomp

I would actually consider the NFC West the worst division. Comparing the 49ers, Cardinals, Rams, and Seahawks with the NFC North's Lions, Packers, Vikings, and Bears, the only team that would challenge any of the teams in the North are the Cardinals and perhaps the Seahawks. While the Bears, Packers, and Vikings can challenge anyone in the West.

It's a shame that Crabtree is acting like a baby for his contract. He's returning from injury and was chosen at #10 in the draft.

Good point there. lol I didn't even know the rams were a team.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer

I have to disagree on that. Both the NFC West and NFC North are not the worst divisions. They are almost the worst but there is a divsion that is worse. Personally, I think that the AFC West is the worst division. The Oakland Raiders and Kansas City Chiefs are just horrible, and the Denver Broncos and San Diego Chargers are ok. That division is clearly the weakest IMO. Oakland and Kansas City cant get near the playoffs and one of the other two only gets in because one has to be the winner of the division. With San Diego making the playoffs and winning their division with a record of 8-8 last year shows that that division is the worse.

Also, My favorite team is the Washington Redskins and I have to say the best team is the Pittsburg Steelers cause they are the defending Super Bowl champions at the moment. The worse team IMO at the moment is the Oakland Raiders.

Last edited:

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
I have to disagree on that. Both the NFC West and NFC East are not the worst divisions.

wait wtf?? who said nfc east is the worst lol, they are like Ze bestest. the eagles are great! the giants are a good team too. same with the skins, and although i hate to admit it the cowboys are "ok"

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
wait wtf?? who said nfc east is the worst lol, they are like Ze bestest. the eagles are great! the giants are a good team too. same with the skins, and although i hate to admit it the cowboys are "ok"

Oh yeah, the Eagles are the greatest when they have failed to win a Super Bowl, whereas the Cowboys have won five.

Pacman Joens is running out of places to go, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the CFL don't want his services, so it seems that an appearance in the UFL will be a more likely event.

Vernikova

Champion
I have to disagree on that. Both the NFC West and NFC North are not the worst divisions. They are almost the worst but there is a divsion that is worse. Personally, I think that the AFC West is the worst division. The Oakland Raiders and Kansas City Chiefs are just horrible, and the Denver Broncos and San Diego Chargers are ok. That division is clearly the weakest IMO. Oakland and Kansas City cant get near the playoffs and one of the other two only gets in because one has to be the winner of the division. With San Diego making the playoffs and winning their division with a record of 8-8 last year shows that that division is the worse.

You have a good point. The AFC West is one of the worst divisions in the NFL these days. The problem though is that the NFC West did horrible outside of their own division while the AFC West did below decent. I think. I think you're right right now. But the divisions are bad either way.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
You have a good point. The AFC West is one of the worst divisions in the NFL these days. The problem though is that the NFC West did horrible outside of their own division while the AFC West did below decent. I think. I think you're right right now. But the divisions are bad either way.

Yeah, either way, the NFC West and AFC West are both horrible.

Vernikova

Champion
The Giants cut David Tyree. I think that's how it's spelled.

Vernikova

Champion
I just read about that. I am a little surprised but I guess the NYG think it is time for a group of fresh new wide recievers.

He's also had some injuries during the last year and hasn't played much since the Giants vs. Patriots Super Bowl.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Well, the Raiders just got Richard Seymour from the Patriots. Either this will really benefit the Patriots and screw over the Raiders, or the Raiders will actually benefit from this, which I doubt.

Lord Scalgon

What title?
Well, the Raiders just got Richard Seymour from the Patriots. Either this will really benefit the Patriots and screw over the Raiders, or the Raiders will actually benefit from this, which I doubt.

The funny thing is, as of today, Seymour has yet to show up at the Raiders camp. Hopefully, he doesn't become the next Crabtree, because if he is...well, I wouldn't know what to say, really.

Anyway, since I'm a Dolphins fan, at least I got something to say about this team. Sure, they have a perfect 4-0 preseason record, but that doesn't mean there's gonna be a greater chance that the Dolphins are a playoff-caliber team. I mean, let's take the Lions' 2008 preseason record, for example. Sure, they're 4-0 that preseason, but what happened in the end? Ended up with an embarrassing record of 0-16, and not only that, this feat made NFL history - first team to go 0-16.

As some of you may already know, just because a team has a good preseason record doesn't mean they'll perform excellently. Anything can happen - you just never know...

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
He's also had some injuries during the last year and hasn't played much since the Giants vs. Patriots Super Bowl.

Thats true. They probably dont want to risk having him incase he re-injures himself. I am sure that was going through their heads when they cut him.

Raiders need a whole new team to get to the status of being an "ok" team IMO.

Vernikova

Champion
The funny thing is, as of today, Seymour has yet to show up at the Raiders camp. Hopefully, he doesn't become the next Crabtree, because if he is...well, I wouldn't know what to say, really.

I think Seymour has enough class not to hold out like that. Then again, his contract is running out and he might be looking for an extension or something.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Man, the Steelers' running game yesterday was horrible, Parker, Mendenhall and Moore gained horrible yardage, but they still managed to salvage a win.

So, was the O-line at fault or the running backs?

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I can't wiat to watch/listen to the Dallas Cowboys today.

Lets hope that they win like the Longhorns did.