• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official NFL Thread!

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
yeah, what Vick did was HORRIBLE , but still, he payed his debt to society by sitting in jail 2 years. i dont think the NFL should punish him any further, because what he did, didnt have anything to do with the NFL, it was between him and the authorities.

Vernikova

Champion
anything to do with the NFL, it was between him and the authorities.

Actually if Vick were to be re-instated, then the NFL would be involved since Vick would be representing the league.

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
well, yes that is true, but i mean the crime itself wasnt anything on the feild, or during practice, so the NFL shouldnt punish him any further.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I would think:

Unless Vick stays conditioned through out his jail sentence, he really can't play fooball again.

I wouldn't let him play. He did something horrible, and players should be shunned for it.

Leaf Storm

Goldenrod City
Post your favorite teams - Redskins & Saints.
Your prediction for the Super Bowl - Haha, maybe too early. But I'll just say...Steelers and ..I don't know. xD I guess the Giants.
Your thoughts about certain teams and players: Jason Campbell needs to learn to call plays where he throws the ball over 5 yards. You have Santana man. D;
What is the greatest rivalry: Anyone who says something different than Redskins & Cowboys is kidding themselves.
The Best and Worst Team and Division: NFC East & South. End of story.

Vernikova

Champion
So, what's your take on these alligations that Rothlesberger sexually assaulted some woman? Hope it's not true.

Dragonite14

It can't be true. This happened a few years ago, and we hear it now? Right after he won the superbowl and got a bunch of money? I also heard this lady is very ugly.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
That's gotta be stupid, to let something out after it has already happened years ago. To me it seems stupid and a waste of time.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I think this woman is using some type of excuse to get some of his money.

Its all a stunt to get his money.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
That's exactly what it is. Just like Kobe Bryant, he had sex with the wrong golddigger.

I mean... why would she decide to sue one year later?...
These athletes need to start being more careful.

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
yeah, the woman is prolyl jsut bringing this up to try and get a lawsuit to get money. why would they wait until now?

Ok
just wondering this
why don't the Vikings stop going after Farve and try to get Vick? makes no sense to me. Vick's done his time.

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
cause favre's been more reliable of a QB, the vikings dont need another running back they got adrian peterson

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
Well, I would take Favre over Vick because he's in shape, he's the better Quarterback, and he finally received surgery.

natopotato22

Cellar Door
cause favre's been more reliable of a QB, the vikings dont need another running back they got adrian peterson

I agree with the second part of what you said but not the first part.
He wasn't very reliable at the end of the last season. He lost those games for them and they didn't make it to the playoffs. All the games he won at the beginning of the season don't matter if you can't make it in the playoffs.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
We're not talking each of their last years. Favre throughout his career has been a MUCH, MUCH more reliable QB.

Vick had like the 31st completion percentage in the league for a season or two. that's not exactly what I'd call reliable.

Vernikova

Champion
Vick has been conditionally reinstated by the NFL. I wonder which team, if any, will sign him.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
I personally think the NFL teams are going to stay away from Vick, unless one of them is in desperate need of a starting/backup QB.