• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official NFL Thread!

natopotato22

Cellar Door
We're not talking each of their last years. Favre throughout his career has been a MUCH, MUCH more reliable QB.

Vick had like the 31st completion percentage in the league for a season or two. that's not exactly what I'd call reliable.

Favre has been very reliable a while ago. Now he's not that reliable and IMO should've retired already.

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
yeah, im glad farve finally is retireing. he shoulda 1 or 2 years ago but nows good, i didnt want to see him in purple with horns D:

natopotato22

Cellar Door
I just heard some really crappy news.
Mcnabb might've been traded to the Vikings.
My Grandpa told me this so idk cuz he's always messing with me D-:<.
I'm gonna go see if it is confirmed...
EDIT*
well I didn't see anything about it.
What a jerk.

Last edited:

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Lol.... you're grandpa was most definatly, messing with you.

After all the Eagles just went through with McNabb there's no wway they trade him.

Vernikova

Champion
I wish my grandpa was as fun as your grandpa when it comes to joking around natopotato22.

I'd be surprised if any Quarterback was traded at this point. I'm still waiting for Brandon Marshall to be traded to another team *coughbearscough*.

Haxon22

iJerk
21 teams said that they have no interest in Vick. Now That leaves 11 teams. And he said that he closes to signing with a team.

RAMS FTW!!!

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
He's probably signing with Pittsburgh, New England, or the Bengals.

Those teams never seem to have problems bringing in big personalities.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Jerry Jones has already said in a press conference he's not gonna go after Vick.

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
yeah, the cowboys have a history of not really caring peoples records, they'll just go after whoever they think is good and will help them win games, and at the cost (as in T.O.'s case) of losing control and having major conflict in the locker room and everywhere between players.

Dragonite14

I heard Vick is fast. I heard the Raider's head coach likes fast people. Maybe he'll go to Oakland.

I also heard that he might sign into the UFL. His contract would be $1-2 million no matter how long he played. His time spent playing would be the same amount of time he is suspended from NFL games. So he could end up getting paid for $1-2 million for six weeks.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
I heard Vick is fast. I heard the Raider's head coach likes fast people. Maybe he'll go to Oakland.

I don't think Vick should go to Oakland. Ever since their loss in the Super Bowl against the Bucs, they've played poorly, which is in part due to Al Davis' iron grip on the franchise. Vick should stay away, or else he'll have a hard time restarting his career.

Right now, Vick can't say no to a team. He has to accept anything, whether it's an offer from Pittsburgh or Detroit, it's not his decision. He just has to take anything he can get.

Vernikova

Champion
I also heard that he might sign into the UFL. His contract would be $1-2 million no matter how long he played. His time spent playing would be the same amount of time he is suspended from NFL games. So he could end up getting paid for $1-2 million for six weeks.

It might be a good idea to play in the UFL. He could prove his worth there and impress some NFL teams.