• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official NFL Thread!

latino heat

Mexican pride
Michel Vick has signed with the Eagles

I believe nobody saw this coming

So I have a topic now

Why did the Eagles make this move
What does this Mean for Vick and how will he be used and this system

Wow, never thought Vick would sign with the Eagles, of all teams. They've had so many losses of players this years training camp, Eagle fans finally have something to cheer about. Good for Vick, he deserved to be back in the league. Now that just makes the NFC runner-ups that much better.

EDIT: Did anyone watch the Madden 10 Pro-Am game today? Wow, I LOVED it. like a 50 yard field, people like Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, John Elway, Marshall Faulk, and others playing games against each other. Fitzgerald and Willie Parker were the coaches of the 2 different squads. My favorite play was either when Fitz quickly slipped on a Joe Montana jersey and ran into the play to make a TD catch but the ref called it Unsportsmanlike Conduct, even though he was laughing the whole time he said it. Either that, or when one team challenged a play...and the way they decided who won the challenge was by playing rock-paper-scissors. LOL it was great

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
I never get to watch the Madden Pro-Am games. Mainly because I don't know what channel it airs on.

The Cardinals v. Steerlers games wasn't that fun to watch. I'd rather have watched that Raiders v. Cowboys game. Sanchez plays tonight against the Rams and I've got to watch him fail.

Anyway, I can only see Vick as a Wild-Cat formation Quarterback. I can't see him doing anything much more than that.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
maybe the Eagles can't rely on McNabb to do everything for them.

Maybe the Eagles are crazy.

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
this is what will happen you guys and remember you heard it here first....

Mcnab will get injured like he does every season or play horribly like he does time to time and will thats when Mike Vick will take over. I'm glad he signed to a team eventhough what he did was wrong he paid the price Goodluck to him.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
You guys gotta remember! It wasn't Big Ben who won those superbowl's, it was his DEFENSE. Well the first one anyway for sure he was dreadful in his first superbowl appearance, his second one he did alot better I give him credit he's a good QB, but if that LB harrison I believe?? didn't intercept that ball before half-time and take it to the house I think Arizona would have won that game. For fantasy he doesn't put up the numbers for a starting QB in fantasy, but he's reliable. I know he's one of my back-ups lol

who do you guys think is gonna be in the big game this season??

EDIT************* Michael Vick to the Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

Yes we all know, if Harrison didn't make that play they would only be up 10 - 7 or down 14-10.

But you can't dwell on the past. Big Ben was the key to the game-winning drive, he orcistrated them down the field and threw a perfect pass to Holmes, who made an unbelivable catch.

Don't try and argue with me about Big Ben, he's a winner, period.

And on Vick, I was utterly suprised. I can only see him as a Wildcat and nothing more. And Donovan was PULLING for him to come to the Eagles...and now Vick get's one of the worst fans in Football.

ironknight42

Post your favorite team: Eagles(Michael Vick what the heck)
Your prediction for the Super Bowl: Now I would like to see the Eagles but, I have no
The people taking the whole Michael Vick thing worst is the citizens of Philadelphia, for the most part they don't want him representing their city. On the topic of how Vick will be used, a Wildcat or if Donovan is doing horrible or *knock on wood* gets injured.

PsychicPsycho

And on Vick, I was utterly suprised. I can only see him as a Wildcat and nothing more. And Donovan was PULLING for him to come to the Eagles...and now Vick get's one of the worst fans in Football.
I was certainly surprised as well. I don't know that he'll only do the wildcat though. He was a starting quarterback (although he didn't have the best accuracy) so I'd imagine they'd create some trick plays for him where he appears to run then throws, like they do with Tomlinson in San Diego. And I understand Westbrook is injured in some way (again) so they might put him in as a pure running back.

I have to agree that the fan situation is bad, but from what I hear everything else was just what he wanted; a strong owner and coach, and a good quarterback to learn from (I think; I can't remember exactly what he said).

Vernikova

Champion
I heard that some Eagles fans were going to cheer for the Steelers now. Talk about overreacting.

I don't know why they hate McNabb so much. He's probably the most successful Quarterback in the NFL that hasn't won a Super Bowl yet. With Vick waiting for his opportunity though, I expect McNabb to play as well as he did after he was benched in 2008.

Hellsing

Banned
I don't know why they hate McNabb so much. He's probably the most successful Quarterback in the NFL that hasn't won a Super Bowl yet. With Vick waiting for his opportunity though, I expect McNabb to play as well as he did after he was benched in 2008.

What the hell is McNabb is successful at? Choking in the NFC Championship and throwing up in the Super Bowl?

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
What the hell is McNabb is successful at? Choking in the NFC Championship and throwing up in the Super Bowl?

There's an old saying that goes something along the lines of "You need to be really good to lose that many times." when they were refering to the Bills losing in so many title games. He's hasn't been successful in the post season sure but during the regular season he's pretty damn good most of the time. He's the NFC's version of Peyton Manning before Peyton won the Super Bowl in my opinion.

Gah, Favre is about to sign with the Vikings.

Last edited:
Wow, it's been a crazy off season......

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
I knew it u_u. Bret Favre again playing after he said that he was going to retire XD . I just going to wait until mid season to see how he can handle this again....

That is kinda true but man he missed his chance last year :/ . I hope he wins one but yeah he is one of the most successful Quarter Backs that hasn't one a super bowl. The Eagles fans are always like this and when they are wining they praised him and etc while like always they want him out =( .

Hellsing

Banned
There's an old saying that goes something along the lines of "You need to be really good to lose that many times."

You don't get a trophy for getting second place.

He's hasn't been successful in the post season sure but during the regular season he's pretty damn good most of the time.

What in the blue hell has McNabb done?

He's the NFC's version of Peyton Manning before Peyton won the Super Bowl in my opinion.

lol.jpg

Last edited: