• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official NFL Thread!

Vernikova

Champion
Stupid offensive line of the Texans. They were outmatched by the Jets' defense and they were run over by them. The Jets are won and the Dolphins lost. Sucks for me. Hopefully, the Patriots lose tomorrow.

But the Broncos vs. Bengals finish was brilliant. Denver got a lucky tip and the scored 6 points to take the lead and keep it. Wow. What a lucky break but it was great all the same.

Farve seems like he's going to win too.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
DALLAS WIN.

Man-o-man, Those last couple of Touchdowns were great!

Feel kinda bad for the Texans.
Saw some of the Kansas City and Balimore game. It was pretty close.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Damnit, the schedule where I lived is all messed up. They showed the Cleveland-Minnesota game and New York Giants-Washington game on FOX, CBS only aired the Seattle-St. Louis game I believe. I wanted to watch the Cowboys game, but thank God they ended up winning.

At least the Cowboys game next week won't be missed.

Terrible week to be a Carolina Panthers fan. I'm sure I'm not the only one flashing back to January.

Anyway, despite the fact that I usually root for the Bears, I'm hoping the Packers take the ball away right now and end the game. (My fantasy football rival this week has Cutler, Gould, and the Bears DST, and I'm holding onto the lead right now and hoping the game ends soon.)

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Wow, the Raiders are beating the Chargers. On the first drive they were really moving downfield, I wonder if they can keep it up?

Vernikova

Champion
Damn. The Patriots made a comeback and beat the Bills. A foolish kick return instead of taking a knee cost the Bills thir first win against New England in years. This close to winning.

Also, the Raiders touchdown that was overturned early in the game, was a touchdown. I don't know why they said that it wasn't.

im starting to think those Buffalo Wild Wings commercials arent so farfetched after seeing the recent ref slip ups throughout the preseason and the week

VaryingPuppet

Jobless Trainer
The Lions may have lost, but The Saints are one of the strongest offensive teams in the league. However, I don't think they'll beat the Viks either. I really hope they don't go 0-16 again.

Typhlosion001

49ers shutout seakawks in week 2 baby. Shaun Hill proved that hes got game and our defence will destroy hasselback and the injury riddled sea hawks.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
49ers shutout seakawks in week 2 baby. Shaun Hill proved that hes got game and our defence will destroy hasselback and the injury riddled sea hawks.

Remember that they can't rely on Hill alone. They'll need Frank Gore and he'll be a major factor unless Seattle can shut him down like Arizona did.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
The Lions may have lost, but The Saints are one of the strongest offensive teams in the league. However, I don't think they'll beat the Viks either. I really hope they don't go 0-16 again.

I highly doubt they would go 0-16 again. I am sure they will get a couple of wins this season. I see them going 4-12.

Vernikova

Champion
Big game for the Giants tomorrow against the Cowboys. Well, I hope the Giants don't make the Cowboys look too bad tomorrow in Dallas.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Was a close game. Kinda laughed that they called a timeout hoping they would miss that FG. Giants played a great game thought.

As for the Saints. They totally wrecked that game on Sunday. How many picks was that?.....3?....4?

Vernikova

Champion
DragonDance said:
All this hate towards Romo that's came this week is uncalled for, really. He had a bad day. Big Deal. Everyone does.

It's kind of understandable. Romo has a lot of talent but he keeps losing when everything counts. Now with Owens gone, the "distraction", people expect Romo to lead their team to the playoffs this year and a loss to a divisional opponent really upset some even though the defense couldn't keep the lead with a few seconds left.

Haxon22

iJerk
Rams ftw!!!!!