• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official NFL Thread!

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
Redskins just keep disappointing us skin fans. I have to deal with alot of crap at school everytime they lose a game. They need to change the whole organization.

Vernikova

Champion
It's kind of difficult to watch this Giants game. Thankfully it's only Week 6 of the season so it isn't that big of a loss.

The Dolphins have a Bye Week.

On the bright side, the Vikings appear to be finishing off the Ravens keeping them undefeated. Go Brett.

Lord Scalgon

What title?
The Dolphins have a Bye Week.

On the bright side, the Vikings appear to be finishing off the Ravens keeping them undefeated. Go Brett.

Well, can't say much about the Dolphins when they have a Bye week, can't I?

As for the Vikings-Ravens game...really, the Ravens should've won that match...if it were not for the last-second 44-yard field goal...

After all, it was anyone's game.

ZangooseLord

I'm a Chuckster!
Uggghh...

Just when I thought the Redskins couldn't sink any lower, they did it again. For the fourth time this season, they have given their opponent the first win of the season.

Plus, after seeing the Titans' EPIC FAIL IS EPIC (59-0? Seriously?), I bet they wish they could play us this season.

And now, let me just get this joke out of the way:

Bengals 17, Ravens 14
Woohoo! The Bengals ARE for real!

Texans 28, Bengals 17
Nevermind, folks. False alarm.

Vernikova

Champion
Lord Scalgon said:
As for the Vikings-Ravens game...really, the Ravens should've won that match...if it were not for the last-second 44-yard field goal...

After all, it was anyone's game.

Really? The Vikings seemed to have that game won when I last checked in on it. I guess that I missed a pretty good game looking at the final score.

Anyway, San Diego is facing off against Denver. I have Denver winning this game by 9.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
Us Redskin fans are about to go crazy. The Skins got problems they need to fix asap. The whole organization is horrible.

I feel sorry for the Titans. a 0-59 beating is just straight embarrassing.

ZangooseLord

I'm a Chuckster!
This afternoon, my dad told me that John Riggins (a former Redskins player, for those of you unfamiliar) is telling Redskins fans to stop attending games until the team does something sensible (i.e. bench Campbell, fire Zorn, look for a new owner). If a team is so bad that even a former star of the team is telling fans to boycott it, that's when you know you've hit a new low.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
He has a point there. I would suggest not even wasting your money to go see them play cause they are doing the same stuff after they claim they know what the problem is. It is a never-ending story with them. I feel sorry for those ppl who have season-tickets cause at this moment they are a pointless to even have.

Vernikova

Champion
Dan Snyder has been a joke for quite a while now anyway. I just feel bad for Zorn because he only became the Head Coach since they [Redskins] couldn't find one in time and he was thrown into it. I wonder: if Zorn was just kept as an Offensive Coördinator, would he e successful?

ZangooseLord

I'm a Chuckster!
Dan Snyder has been a joke for quite a while now anyway. I just feel bad for Zorn because he only became the Head Coach since they [Redskins] couldn't find one in time and he was thrown into it. I wonder: if Zorn was just kept as an Offensive Coördinator, would he e successful?

I would probably say no, he wouldn't, because the 'Skins are the only team left in the league that still hasn't broken the 20-point mark in a game. At this point, I'd say the entire organization needs a makeover.

It still sucks to be a Panthers fan, even if we've won two straight games. Three times this year we've faced a real competitor, and all three games ended in losses. The other two times we faced bottom-of-the-barrel teams, and even then we were lucky to get by with a win. I predict that the Panthers beat Buffalo on Sunday, and then loose every game for the rest of the year. (Maybe not the second Tampa game.)

And on a personal note, I'm kicking myself for starting Matt Hasselbeck (zero points) over Drew Brees (thirty-eight points) in my fantasy league last week. Thanks a lot, NFL.com. Your "Start-of-the-week" did wonders for me.

Brock Coli

Ladies' Man.
Anyone else looking forward to this Sunday? Cowboys - Falcons, Steelers - Vikings, Giants - Cardinals all look to be good games. I'm hoping the Cowboys finally get the ball rolling.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Hopefully the cowboys don't jack this game up agian.

This is how almost ALL of thier games go:
-turn the ball over 3+ times
-have lead
-but loose it in th 4ht quarter in the last 2 minutes
-lose by a field goal or a last minute TD.

They are OK, but the Cowboys just need to pull it together and get the score up early.

Atleast they aren't like the Redskins.........
Jeez do they suck.

It still sucks to be a Panthers fan, even if we've won two straight games. Three times this year we've faced a real competitor, and all three games ended in losses. The other two times we faced bottom-of-the-barrel teams, and even then we were lucky to get by with a win. I predict that the Panthers beat Buffalo on Sunday, and then loose every game for the rest of the year. (Maybe not the second Tampa game.)

I guess I spoke too soon. The Panthers were pathetic today. They outgained the Bills in passing yards 325-123, outgained them in rushing yards 116-53, and yet couldn't manage a win. How can a team possibly outgain the other team by such numbers, yet loose the game in such a pathetic manner? I don't understand it.

New prediction: The Panthers will be lucky to finish the season 3-13. Even the Bucs could take us at this point. (Too bad we don't play the Rams or Browns this year. We might actually be able to beat them, although after barely winning against Detroit and Oakland last year, that may be asking too much.)

Brock Coli

Ladies' Man.
The Panthers seem to be playing rather spotty this year. Playoffs last year, 2-4 this year. Oh, and then you've got the 6-0 Saints. The NFC South is all but won at this point.

Vernikova

Champion
It's a hard time to be a Giants fan. Or a Dolphins supporter. Or a Rams puller.

Today, on the Scott Van Pelt Show, Van Pelt and Ryen were talking about how far apart the top teams are from the worst teams in the NFL. It was quite self-evident yesterday. The only competitive games were Giants v. Cardinals, Saints v. Dolphins, Texans v. 49ers, Cowboys v. Falcons, and Vikings v. Steelers. Not as little as I thought actually.

30 - 0, 35 - 7, 42 - 6, 37 - 7, 31 - 3, 45 - 10.

I left out Panthers v. Bills since 20 - 9 isn't as bad as the above.

ZangooseLord

I'm a Chuckster!
It's a hard time to be a Giants fan. Or a Dolphins supporter. Or a Rams puller.

Today, on the Scott Van Pelt Show, Van Pelt and Ryen were talking about how far apart the top teams are from the worst teams in the NFL. It was quite self-evident yesterday. The only competitive games were Giants v. Cardinals, Saints v. Dolphins, Texans v. 49ers, Cowboys v. Falcons, and Vikings v. Steelers. Not as little as I thought actually.

30 - 0, 35 - 7, 42 - 6, 37 - 7, 31 - 3, 45 - 10.

I left out Panthers v. Bills since 20 - 9 isn't as bad as the above.

Actually, that one was 38-0. And it looks like tonight's game is another one to add to the list.

It's halftime, and so far the score is: Eagles 27, Redskins 10.

Just as I thought. It's gonna be a loooong season...

Brock Coli

Ladies' Man.
Bleh. Fox is headlining with the Giants/Eagles game. I want to see the Cowboys whoop the Seahawks. :/