• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Nintendo Wii Thread

BCVM22

Let me refraze.Nintendo systems are made to withstand more then other systems.I have heard stories about people dropping and tripping over there wii and it still being in working shape.Same with the GC.What I am saying is IMO Nintendo has better made systems and the wii is one of them.

Yes. We know. What was the point of simply stating it outright?

HERO_OF_TWILIGHT

I have a rechargeable battery pack for my remotes, so I can just set it on the charger whenever I'm not playing. Why do you ask?

That's what i have. I just wanted to see if anyone here have it. It's great because you no longer have to buy battery every week.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

HERO_OF_TWILIGHT

You don't have to buy batteries every week in the first place, unless you play through a whole pair in a day, all week, in which case, you have bigger problems.

I actually don't have any problems because I have the rechargeble station for the Wii remotes. If you don't have one get it you will save money.

Xylitol

swimmin'
Yeah, I'll go ahead and buy that $20 charging stand instead of just using batteries my parents buy.

Ahahahahahahaha... wait... I do that too. :<

But anyway, aren't AA-size batteries usually sold in packs of four? But I guess you still couldn't use them in one week unless you play all the time... I'll have to watch how fast mine run out.

fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads

Just grab a pack when you're standing in the checkout line at a store normally. You also don't have to wait for batteries to charge to use them, unlike battery packs. If your batteries get low, swap 'em out.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Just grab a pack when you're standing in the checkout line at a store normally. You also don't have to wait for batteries to charge to use them, unlike battery packs. If your batteries get low, swap 'em out.

Meh. I just find it handy to have my batteries fully charged every morning. It also saves some money on batteries when you've got four remotes to power.

*has siblings and friends that qualify as moochers*

HERO_OF_TWILIGHT

Meh. I just find it handy to have my batteries fully charged every morning. It also saves some money on batteries when you've got four remotes to power.

*has siblings and friends that qualify as moochers*

Thank you! That's what I'm talking about. Anyway I don't recharge every nights only when the batterary low.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Eh, that makes sense if you have that many. But charging them every night hurts the battery life and lowers it, bit by bit.

The idea works well enough for cordless phones. And if you know how long my family talks, that's considerably well. I'll stick to leaving on the charger whenever it's not in use. As the instruction manual suggests.

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
whats the difference between a wii-mote charge station and a rechargeable battery power pack?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
whats the difference between a wii-mote charge station and a rechargeable battery power pack?

If the battery pack is designed for Wii remotes (and can charge the packs while they're still in the remote), then there isn't a difference at all.