• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokédex 3D Discussion Thread & Image Gallery

Will You Download this 'Game'?

• Yes, Definitely!

Votes: 240 84.2%
  • Maybe, Depends what else is revealed.

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • No, I'm not really interested...

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • No Way. It's a stupid idea.

Votes: 10 3.5%

• Total voters

Vīnoga

I already have 12 of them. You can just change the date, put the 3DS in the sleep mode and you will get another batch of entries.

Last edited:

Kinarki

As long as the camera can view the AR code I don't think there is a size limit. I printed out Rehiram's and was across the room taking pictures. The extra options to make them massive are still fun, though.

Black&White

I already have 12 of them. You can just change the date, put the 3DS in the sleep mode and you will get another batch of entries.

But that messes up the activity log. Is there any way to get more Pokemon without changing the date?

Aegon

Ah, so you've gotta wait twenty-four hours, not just until midnight passes. Today, I got Galvantula, Eelektross and Trubbish. I have 25 entries in my Pokédex now.

TehLulzMastur

Today I got Archen, Petilil, and Roggenrola. I have to say, it seems like it's gonna be very addictive to log on and receive new Pokemon everyday. I honestly can't wait, especially if they release the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh updates.

Skydra

So do you just put your DS in sleep mode while you have access to wifi and it gets Pokemon?

edit: okay, never mind, I tried and it worked.

Last edited:

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I got Golurk, Carrocosta, and Crustle in that order. I also took pictures of Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, and Zekrom's AR cards so they got added in too. I think I'll just keep the date the same, I'll have new Pokemon to look forward to each day.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
This will be awesome for cosplay photos!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Is there a specific time this Pokemon download happens? Because my Wi-Fi works in my house, I have Spot Pass on for my actual 3DS and Pokedex 3D, I've closed my 3DS when it's in the home menu for hours now, and I haven't gotten anything. Am I just really unlucky or am I doing something wrong?

Icay4321

I've gotten Chandelure, Zoroark, and Zen Mode Darmanitan today, and Blitzle, Timburr (whose got an awesome one by the way), and Elgyem (also cool) yesterday. Also, the legends are awesome. Now, I thought I heard somewhere that non-legends had golden apples, too. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Torpoleon

Is there a specific time this Pokemon download happens? Because my Wi-Fi works in my house, I have Spot Pass on for my actual 3DS and Pokedex 3D, I've closed my 3DS when it's in the home menu for hours now, and I haven't gotten anything. Am I just really unlucky or am I doing something wrong?
Did you go back to Pokédex 3D? It should show on the top right corner of the touch screen that there is a new Pokémon (keep in mind that this can only be done three times a day).

I got Seismitoad, Drilbur & Blitzle. Does anyone know how the printing thing works? Is there a website or something we go to? Do we connect the 3DS to a spot of the printer?

BCVM22

There is no "printing thing". Replicate the AR marker as best you can on your own. It's a few minutes' work at most if you have Photoshop or something comparable.