• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokédex 3D Discussion Thread & Image Gallery

Will You Download this 'Game'?

• Yes, Definitely!

Votes: 240 84.2%
  • Maybe, Depends what else is revealed.

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • No, I'm not really interested...

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • No Way. It's a stupid idea.

Votes: 10 3.5%

• Total voters

BCVM22

Reshiram:

[spoil][IMG200]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r71/bcvm22/AR_markers/reshiram.png[/IMG200][/spoil]

BCVM22

Yes. That's what I've been trying to explain for the last page. The vast majority of the AR markers, as best as we know, only show you the critter's silhouette and register the AR sticker in your book, increasing your chance of downloading that one randomly day-to-day.

Either that's the case completely for any Pokémon that isn't one of the six we've established, or these AR markers are silhouette-only, and there are markers yet to be released that will give you the complete entry for any given critter.

Last edited:

kris198921

i can try to get the scan for the following pokemon if anyone needs it

audino
axew
dewott
emboar
emolga
foongus
hydreigon
minccino
oshawott
pignite
samurott
scraggy
serperior
servine
snivy
tepig

rocky505

How do you know when you get a pokemon on the spotpass.

kris198921

i found a site with a lot of ar codes. if im allowed to post site links i will. i now have 22 stickers and 36 black scans from this site

Sparkyperson

Light Ball Collector
[spoil]
Virizion.jpg
[/spoil] There's Virizion's.

Venomrec

How do you change the back drop?

BCVM22

Scroll down on the Menu screen and you'll find the controls for the background and the borders.

Venomrec

Cool, thank you.

rocky505

about spot pass. do you have to go out into public walking around for it to work?

BCVM22

No, that's StreetPass. SpotPass is the 3DS version of WiiConnect - if your 3DS is on or asleep and in range of a compatible Wi-Fi connection and you have SpotPass enabled, it'll download any eligible content automatically.

kris198921

6r0h39.jpg

this ar code is weird because it has multiple pokemon in it
gen.png

i also found out that when you throw apples to the pokemon after so many(i think its random each time) you will throw a golden apple which o think makes the pokemons movement different

Last edited:

Venomrec

Yeah i keep getting gold apples on zekrom & other legends & they do a diffrent move.

Edit^; that grey 1 is cobalion.

Last edited: