• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokédex 3D Discussion Thread & Image Gallery

Will You Download this 'Game'?

• Yes, Definitely!

Votes: 240 84.2%
  • Maybe, Depends what else is revealed.

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • No, I'm not really interested...

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • No Way. It's a stupid idea.

Votes: 10 3.5%

• Total voters

BCVM22

The gold apples appear for Victini, Reshiram and Zekrom when you move close enough. They cause a second, different animation.

rocky505

Kyurem may have a second animation too once someone gets it.

So far I'm really fond of the pokedex, I hope they will continue from now on with these 3D models instead of sprites. Also hoping they will add the other 450 in the future, would be very nice to see ^^

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Technically, those names have been in guides for about 5 years

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Heh heh, I tried to make a program to randomly generate AR markers.

I've generated about 30 and have only found one match. It was upside down.

I'll post it (Beeheeyem) in a few minutes

Edit: Got another one.

This isn't cheating is it?

Edit2: Yeah, all right, it's cheating. But it doesn't really take much effort.
Crutstle and Beeheeyem.
AR.png

Last edited:

Blazios

So I now have every AR code registered except the final 4. I'm assuming it doesn't count them as an AR sticker until you properly unlock them?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
So I now have every AR code registered except the final 4. I'm assuming it doesn't count them as an AR sticker until you properly unlock them?
That's correct, and you know what those final 4 are

Heh heh, I tried to make a program to randomly generate AR markers.

I've generated about 30 and have only found one match. It was upside down.

I'll post it (Beeheeyem) in a few minutes

Edit: Got another one.

This isn't cheating is it?
It's close, which is why I am hesitating posting them

angelkitty86

Eevee Breeder
cheating

It MAY be cheating in a way, but i'm sure nintendo magazine will have them printed and i'm sure plenty of over sites will have them all listed.

Serebii is always my first port of call for pokemon information, so I think it should be made available here first.

Blazios

That's correct, and you know what those final 4 are

Of course. Shame that it'll probably take 3 years to fully complete this list...

It's close, which is why I am hesitating posting them

Well, it hasn't been half a day and I've found every single one on the internet. Is there really a point in hiding them when they're meant to be shared with friends? TBH, I think knowing the existence of Meloetta, Keldeo and Genesect is more of a cheat than this is.

Last edited:

Spoooky

scan all the pokemon via ar viewer to get sticker and take a photo with R/L to get photo stkers of the pokemon to fill the album
all 16 pokemon

Blazios

The Ditto Egg group is in the search feature and there's an update button in the menu. Also, next to a Pokémon's number it says Unova Pokédex, not just Pokédex. The chance of this thing not eventually including National Dex is about zero.

P.S. The fire on Emboar sucks.

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I haven't gotten a 3DS yet (waiting for Ocarina) but this AR Pokemon thing seems cool. But it only has Unova Pokemon? That sucks.