• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness and Pokémon Colosseum Glitch Discussion

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
I have a glitch(at least I think it's a glitch) in my Colleseum. When I would go over to the Celebi shrine the game would freeze and make an annoying buzzing sound. It happened like 2 or 3 times.

Pikachu said:
That's no glitch, Mr. Mime CAN be female in all the games, believe it or not.
l believe that ,because my gardevoir ,miss dreavus ,and roselia are male .

Tadashi

kiss my greens
That's no glitch, Mr. Mime CAN be female in all the games, believe it or not.

Yes that's true. It was dubbed in English as "Mr. Mime", but that doesn't make it 100% male. In fact, it has a 50-50 chance of being male or female.

l believe that ,because my gardevoir ,miss dreavus ,and roselia are male .

Gardevoir, Misdreavus and Roselia all have 50% chance of being male and 50% being female. They only look female. The only 100% female Pokemon is Latias. But there are Pokemon out there with higher chances of being female, like Vulpix, Clefairy and Jigglypuff. The starters have 87.5% chance of being male, though. Check out The Pokedex for more info.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Um, in the Under, u know that house with the old guy saying all the crap about Venus? Well yeah, there is a TV behind him, and whenever i turn on the computer in that guy's house, the TV has a checkerboard screen. Is that really a glitch?

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
Tadashi said:
The only 100% female Pokemon is Latias. But there are Pokemon out there with higher chances of being female, like Vulpix, Clefairy and Jigglypuff. The starters have 87.5% chance of being male, though. Check out The Pokedex for more info.
latias, chansey/blissey, illumise, nidoran(F)/nidorina/nidoqueen, smoochum/jynx, miltank, and kangaskhan are always female. latios, volbeat, nidoran(M)/nidorino/nidoking, tauros, and hitmonchan/lee/top are always male.

vulpix/ninetales, cleffa/clefairy/clefable, iggly/jigglypuff/tuff, skitty/delcatty, snubbull/granbull, and azurill are 25% male, 75% female. oddly, marill are 50/50, so one out of every 4 azurill will go from female to male when it evolves.

growlithe/arcanine, abra/kadabra/alakazam, elekid/electabuzz, makuhita/hariyama, machop/choke/champ are all 75% male, 25% female

eevee and its evolutions, snorlax, relicanth, togepi/tic, starters and fossils are 87.5% male, 12.5% female (7/8 and 1/8, respectively).

everything else has either a 50/50 ratio, or no gender at all.

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
Anybody seen Missingno. in XD? It looks like a "No pokemon in party" spot, but it can be summeryed and nothing be there...
EDIT: One day I woke up and my Nosepass was a bonsly! I saved to keep it.

Last edited:
On collosseum (not XD) look what happenes when an Altaria uses pirsuit, it kind of 'teleports' because more of it moving hadn't been animated.

MacX

ShinyHunter!
Its not really a glitch but I always thought it was kinda stupid how whenever u enter an elevator your partner Rui is in Front yet when u leave the elevator, Rui is behind ya. Makes ya wonder what was going on during the elevator ride! ;)

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
I don't know if either of these have been mentioned before, but...

First one:
In Colosseum... In Realgam Tower, there is a "bar-like" place with a Ludicolo picture hanging on one of the walls. If you walk close to the picture (which is near the bar-table and few chairs), you can't get out. Your partner is in the way, and no matter how much you try to get past her, you won't be able to because of teh chair. This happened to my friend, and due to not being able to get away, he had to turn off the power.

Second one:
-EDITED- out because I noticed this other one wasn't a glitch x3

Last edited:
K

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Wow...I havent been here in a while.
Anyways, I dont know if this is a glitch, but Jumpluffs shadowing is made of squares and not circles.
I was like "woah 0_o..."

gligirl

kugutsu no jutsu
i had a glitch (i think) when i was in pyrite colosseum - everytime i tried to use thunder with my raikou it used quick attack on the other pokemon in my party (tyranitar) it did this until the battle was over.

Ludicolo von Nosepass

Do a Barrel roll!
I have one my Remoraid wont evolve even thought i trained it about 5 lvls over the evoloution! Strange huh? I really want Octillery!

blob

If you beat the first round in Orre Colosseum without the Battle CD's, you can't get all of them because the Pokémon with the Battle CD's won't give them to you :(

Canis Lupus

Fish Sticks said:
Well I have a real glitch instead of these shade stories ;)

If during a battle in a turn a pokemon gets paralysed lets say due to Thunder Wave. It will keep it's normal speed instead of being halved in the same turn. The next turn it will be halved, but in that paralysing turn it will still have the same speed.

It happens in all the Pokemon games!!!
Well anyway, this only happens on Colosseum and XD, My person starts walking on his own!!!! I will not be doing anything and he does that! In XD he runs, and in Colosseum he walks... Although it might be my controller...

torchflame

XD Shadow Maker
In my XD I was traveling from pokemon HQ to snagem hideout. When I arrived, the traveling music was still playing. I ran around the hideout trying to stop it. I battled the guy on the way to Gonzaps room. when the battle was over, the music stopped and was normal.
Weird.