• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness and Pokémon Colosseum Glitch Discussion

Captain Murkrow

SACRE F-ING BLEU!
not exactly a glitch but the propellers on mt. battle platforms move WAY too slowly.

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here is a glitch:
i was playin colouseum and was trying to snag qwilfish. i had used 5 great balls on him then i suddenly snagged it with my next great ball. right after the wiggle in the ball part, my game froze. what's up with that?

Nightmare the Scyther

Altaria x Aerodactyl
if nobody answered the XD mount battle question on pg. 2 (I think) then here's the answer: You can't get out of Mount Battle even ONCE, you can't use the pc (although you can switch the order of your party pokemon), you can only have 5 pokemon in your party, and you have to beat all the trainers from 1-100. I should know, I have Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr.

goldfly2005

on my colleseum, i was training my naughty ho-oh in the deep colleseum, andi knocked out a kdabra and it made magnemites cry!at least i thinks its magnemite, it might of been siomething else...

Validus

Tadashi said:
Yes that's true. It was dubbed in English as "Mr. Mime", but that doesn't make it 100% male. In fact, it has a 50-50 chance of being male or female.

Gardevoir, Misdreavus and Roselia all have 50% chance of being male and 50% being female. They only look female. The only 100% female Pokemon is Latias. But there are Pokemon out there with higher chances of being female, like Vulpix, Clefairy and Jigglypuff. The starters have 87.5% chance of being male, though. Check out The Pokedex for more info.

i thought Latias was genderless, and if not it not the only pure female the nidoran(f) line comes to mind. I've yet to see a male nidoqueen, or a female nidoking.

anyway as far as glitches go i haven't found any for XD and i'll be getting Colleseum soon, and based on this thread i expect to find many

thorn_SL

I'm sure blissey and milktank are always female aswell.

As for glitches... can't think of much except... the legendary master ball and purification glitch. they made the game too easy which is why I prefer XD.

D

Dan the Hedgehog

on my XD in Mt. Battle whenever i beat an area, i don't get as many coupons as serebii says i should. for example, on area 10, at the end i only got 1200 and something coupons, when serebii said i should get 2000. this may only be because i bought my game as used. (just to get 15 bucks off for it.)

Shock

<--- Teh kewl ghost!
Dan the Hedgehog said:
on my XD in Mt. Battle whenever i beat an area, i don't get as many coupons as serebii says i should. for example, on area 10, at the end i only got 1200 and something coupons, when serebii said i should get 2000.

I noticed that too! I just forgot to post it.... But I think it's just a fault on the Serebii site, not a real glitch.

D

Dan the Hedgehog

maybe it is supossed to have that many coupons in the japan version, because serebii had like all different names for most of the character, like Jovi wasn't Jovi, Greevil wasn't Greevil, etc.

Nightmare the Scyther

Altaria x Aerodactyl
Did you use legendaries? They reduce your coupon count, or so I've heard...and MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO, either my game is messed up or your game is lucky, 'cause I beat Mount Battle 5 times w/ 6 pokemon in my party, and not once did I get a starter...my first try w/ 5, I got my Cyndaquil, and the 2nd try, I got Totodile, and you know what I got on the third...

wrightri

Beginning Trainer
something similar happened to me like first poster. i was battleing greevel and my shadow lugia froze, when i healed it, i could attack but the frz was still next to his name and he still had the blue shines on him. it fixed when the battle ended.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
everyone who's confused about gender ratios, you should have just read my post on the last page. i'll quote it here for anyone too lazy to go find it.

ME said:
latias, chansey/blissey, illumise, nidoran(F)/nidorina/nidoqueen, smoochum/jynx, miltank, and kangaskhan are always female. latios, volbeat, nidoran(M)/nidorino/nidoking, tauros, and hitmonchan/lee/top are always male.

vulpix/ninetales, cleffa/clefairy/clefable, iggly/jigglypuff/tuff, skitty/delcatty, snubbull/granbull, and azurill are 25% male, 75% female. oddly, marill are 50/50, so one out of every 4 azurill will go from female to male when it evolves.

growlithe/arcanine, abra/kadabra/alakazam, elekid/electabuzz, makuhita/hariyama, machop/choke/champ are all 75% male, 25% female

eevee and its evolutions, snorlax, relicanth, togepi/tic, starters and fossils are 87.5% male, 12.5% female (7/8 and 1/8, respectively).

everything else has either a 50/50 ratio, or no gender at all.

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
Not glitch or anything but did anyone notice in Colosseum on the Map of Orre that there is no water near the southwest on the map? Where did the ocean come from in XD?

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
Naraku_Diabolos said:
Not glitch or anything but did anyone notice in Colosseum on the Map of Orre that there is no water near the southwest on the map? Where did the ocean come from in XD?

colo map doesn't go that far the farthest it goes is pryte town
anyway One of my shinies I got on XD turned into a regular pokemon after I traded it :( (it was lediba) when I traded it back it became shiny again

tyranitar.armaldo

King of the reptiles
are shinning pokemon in colleseum/xd suppsedto be pink? my heracross was blue and pink instead off purple.

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
iXi_DARK_iXi said:
http://i6.*******.com/16m3qlw.png

Please don't SPAM.