• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness and Pokémon Colosseum Glitch Discussion

Weebos said:
Did you trade the said poochyena away and then trade it back in?

No, but I did trade a Mightyena I traded over from Ruby to Emerald and back. At first I thought that the game confused that Mightyena with the Poochyena I snagged on XD, but when I traded it back it still said the Poochyena was "gone."

In my XD i traaded my surskit from XD to emerald for a blazekien.and my XD player said Good bye blazekien instead of good bye surskit o.o

Canis Lupus

Okay.... I put the Shadow Lapras in XD to sleep. After doing that I threw a ball, and it escaped from it. You know how the have z's above their heads when they are sleeping? Well after escaping the ball, they were coming out of it's belly!

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
freaky

it was a long time ago so i might be wrong but i think in that first battle against that rider guy in colo his zigzagoon the one on his left runs through is leg i think

TogeticTheRuler

Eh,thats normal in colo,i think they fixed it on XD,look at houndoom being hit and goes through the guys leg,loolz
Is Lugia possible 2 catch without masterball?i made a mistake using it on salamence...and its very hard,the balls only shake once den it comes out
Question-what happens to the pokeballs that fail to catch the poke?just lie on the ground?Shouldnt they come back to u like in anime

Games and Anime have so many differences...like the pokeballs come back in anime but in the games it seems to be destroyed when the Pokemon gets out..I say Manga's have the best....rules....everything adds up the best =| And to stay on topic I got a glitch..I think, I'm in a double battle and I fainted one of the opponent's Pokemon and my Mightyena was about to use bite on the remaining one...but since I fainted the first one it gained a level and I took out bite for crunch...it used bite anyways and I won the battle =P

Last edited:

drummerdude09

when i was trading my pokemon from sapphire to xd, i went and looked at my swampert's ribbons and the smart hyper rank ribbon was there and it said tough super rank winner or something.

Munchlax --> Snorlax

He's The Daddy!
Well, in Colleseum, the first guy you battle [Rider WIllie or something] just outside the outskirt stand, when you attack his zigzagoon it come back and Zig-zags between his legs 0.o

C

Chip

I traded my Typhlosion from Ruby to XD and the move "Flame wheel" was replaced with "Flame thrower".

I like it like that but one of the reasons why I traded my Typlosion over was because on XD I had a TM Flame thrower which I was planning to use on him.

water types rule

My brother was battling Miror B. in the Cave Poke Spot, and Miror B's Hoppip used Giga Drain on my bro's Voltorb, but it didn't say "it's not very effective", and Voltorb took some decent damage too, so I don't think it was not very effective. A minor thing but I still think it's a glitch of some sort.

Legendtamer

Beginning Trainer
Adding to what Butler said, this only works in the REGULAR Colosseum version. It won't work in the "Player's choice" edition and XD.

I have a players choice version of Colosseum. I tried the masterball glitch and it works.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
no. they fixed it, because infinite-use masterballs kill the idea of having to struggle to catch everything.

Chouru

Member of Black Ice
I have one my Remoraid wont evolve even thought i trained it about 5 lvls over the evoloution! Strange huh? I really want Octillery!

I had the same problem, but level it up more and it will eventually evolve into Octillery, I think that is a problem with Colosseum. But it's not too bad of a thing, just level it up a few more and it should evolve.

My brother was battling Miror B. in the Cave Poke Spot, and Miror B's Hoppip used Giga Drain on my bro's Voltorb, but it didn't say "it's not very effective", and Voltorb took some decent damage too, so I don't think it was not very effective. A minor thing but I still think it's a glitch of some sort.

Look at the type chart on the main site. Grass does normal damage to Electric. It's not supposed to say "it's not very effective," that's the other way around, electric attacks are not very effective on grass types.

I will use the Masterball Glitch, the only reason I borrowed Colosseum from my friend is so I could get some Pokemon I couldn't get on Emerald. And because I have no other way of getting the Eevee evos. Also I want another metagross and I would like a tyranitar (never had one in Chrystal or Gold :()

i_love_k9

K9 Master
I remember I read about pokemon being instantly purified somewhere in Agate Village in Colosseum...Does anyone know about this particular glitch?

ĦÅж ΫōỰ

Comic Lover
No mater how good I am my Flarion never gains a level

i_love_k9

K9 Master
then your game is either corrupted or glitchy...MY flareon is perfectly fine. XD is the game you're talking about?

Dylan95

Ya K9 its not a glich i think, but if you have flute or something in colo Celabi;251; will come and one of your pokemon is instenly purified.