• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness and Pokémon Colosseum Glitch Discussion

i_love_k9

K9 Master
Yeah, but that's not a glitch, you simply use a time flute and celebi will come in the relic stone, but I read somewhere that if you walked up into a wall and literally bumped into it with a shadow pokemon in your party, it would be instantly purified...I think I tried it once and it did work, but since I don't like cheating because it takes the fun out of the games, I didn't try a 2nd time and now I don't remember how or where the glitch was activated...*cries*

Legendtamer

Beginning Trainer
Vacation Island

Does anyone know anything about vacation island in colosseum?

Is there a lvl 100 mew who wouldn't battle in the relic forest?

Is there a mewtwo captured by Giovanni in colosseum?

Is there a Moltres whose trying to reactivate a volcano to destroy the orre region?
;383; ;151; ;385; ;150; ;386-d; ;386-a; ;386; ;146; ;381; :386-s: ;380;

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
crud i got players choice edition... oh wells

DragonsXPS

Dragon MasterTrainer
Glitch

Found a really weird glitch in XD. I was battling cipher peon smarton he brought out Huntail and Cacturne, but the strange thing was that Cacturne never came out at no animation no nothing as if it was really there. The same with another peon on the isle dunsparce never came out.

Last edited:

darkness god

<-- darkness rocks
that is weird i was battling drake in the elite 4 i used a hyper potion on my sceptile and it said sceptile regained 20 hp

Dylan95

You know before u fight Zook for the first time in XD with out the snag maghinew well when he fought the snagem member his zangosse was a girl but when i fought him it was a boy!!!!

i_love_k9

K9 Master
Err...DragonXPS...This is a GLITCH discussion....Not a 'oh those guys are, like, oh so hot!' discussion....Wrong board...No, wait: WRONG WEB PAGE!
*kicks you out*

Alzi

Toon link
don't be meen to the old fellow if he does somthing rong press the report button dont post an tell him off.

-Alzi-;251;

DragonsXPS

Dragon MasterTrainer
Sorry, My sister did that, i_love_k9, I was busy doing something else at the moment and she got on and did that not me, even though I was still logged on this account, well anyways I deleted that post.

vortex922

Water pokemon fan
There is no known way to duplicate Pokemon in Gale of Darkness. The duplication glitch found in Colosseum was fixed.

Huh ? There was a dudplication glitch in Colosseum ? How do you do it ?

Whompithian

Dynamo Trainer
Huh ? There was a dudplication glitch in Colosseum ? How do you do it ?
You have to trade with a GBA game. During the trade, there is a split second after the game has saved to your Memory Card when you can turn off the power of the GBA (soft-resetting won't work) or reset the GameCube, interrupting the GBA save process. You GBA save will be corrupted and the last save will be loaded, with the Pokemon you "traded over" still in your party. The Pokemon will also be in your Colosseum party, but whatever Pokemon you tried to trade from Colosseum will be lost. I've never tried to do this trick myself. It costs one Pokemon (it's annoying getting extra Pokemon into Colosseum) and it requires excellent timing. The Emerald Cloning glitch is much easier, safer and more useful:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=134181

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Yrah. I"m not sure this is a glitch, it's sorta a wierd thing though, anyway. I was battling in Realgam Tower and was in a double battle with a Shuckle. The Shuckle had attack sometihng like using Rest once, Sleep Talk twice, a Toxic, and two Double Teams. Now, after about that, for some reason the Shuckle used Struggle! Now, I don't get why it used Struggle becasue it hadn't even used up all it's PP yet, In fact, it continued to attack normally after using Struggle once.

ZibaLaZiba

I found a weird glitch in Colo:
I was playing the "Battle Now" option because I lack the needed patiance for training :p. Well anyways, it was my Alakazam and Sharpedo Versus a Umbreon(slower then it's Teamate). well, both of my pokemon were very fast. I used swagger on the umbreon. When Typlosion was about to use a move, it blipped to a part where it showed Umbreon was confused for about three seconds. Then for the next few turns, it was going first(Even before my Alakazam and Sharpedo went!) Is this a commen glitch, or a bad game?(I haven't used cheats on Colo before.)